Photo

[ROM][JB] FlyingJelly 1.1 by Team LiteSpeed (5/19)

• Please log in to reply
963 replies to this topic

#521 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:04 PM

guys if the battery on the circle widget sticks(not showing white) after booting..just remove it from desktop and reapply it and it will fix itself..not sure why its doing that

#522 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey
  • Current Device(s):Droid Maxx

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:07 PM

Where is this edge utility and how do you install it?

#523 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:06 PM

its a bionic utility that has all the mods...its in post 2 it comes with instructions

#524 mjs27541

mjs27541

I have no idea what's going on...

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD
  • Current Device(s):LG G2

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:34 PM

it will work on speedlite to lol

Sweet

#525 codygs83

codygs83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Twitter:@codygs83

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:37 AM

Love the DSP manager zip. However I can't get it to work. I turned off audio effects under the sound menu in setting yet I can't get DSP eq to actually change anything. I rebooted and updated opp play music. Nothing. Anyone have the same problem??

Also when I hit acoustic the eq doesn't move. When I adjust I manually nothing happens.

#526 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Google+:t3t3droid@gmail.com
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, SGS4

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:08 AM

Snap out of it Man.... We need you. Go have at lease two drinks and sleep on those thoughts.... LOL

On another note
I am having a issue with the Utility and it might be my fault. First off I mainly use Ubuntu 12.10 daily. I am duel booting with Windows 7 and when I went and selected it to apply Edge "Permission denied" when it tried to push the content. Would changing out the SuperUser out with the latest from the Market and updating the SU Binary cause this issue?

Make sure USB debugging is enabled

Small problem with the utility:
Changing installation folder doesn't work. It'll will ignore the change and install to default location.

So don't change it lol it's a simple exe and it's coded to only install with that name cause when I put out updates it has to be in the correct location with the correct name or the update won't work... You seem to know what you're doing but most people don't so I have to make it easy...
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
If you like our work please consider
Donating towards
Phones and Site costs :D Thanks!!

#527 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Google+:t3t3droid@gmail.com
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, SGS4

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:10 AM

Love the DSP manager zip. However I can't get it to work. I turned off audio effects under the sound menu in setting yet I can't get DSP eq to actually change anything. I rebooted and updated opp play music. Nothing. Anyone have the same problem??
Also when I hit acoustic the eq doesn't move. When I adjust I manually nothing happens.

Strange... It's been working for me and jayrod with no issues
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
If you like our work please consider
Donating towards
Phones and Site costs :D Thanks!!

#528 codygs83

codygs83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:28 AM

Yeah its never really given me a problem before. I always took awesome beats from the old ROM and fiddled with it on any ROM and could usually get it to work. However this DSP is being a beotch. Also my wifi hotspot quit working after I updated to 1.1. It turns off as soon as it starts. May just restore 1.0. Other than this no issues on 1.1

#529 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

Strange... It's been working for me and jayrod with no issues

Same here. The only thing I can think of is rebooting. I also turn the stock audio effect off and no issues adjusting the EQ. The only setting that doesn't work for me is compression, but I have never used it.

new_animated_sig.gif

#530 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:38 AM

Also my wifi hotspot quit working after I updated to 1.1. It turns off as soon as it starts. May just restore 1.0. Other than this no issues on 1.1

I am fiddling around with this issue. So far the only thing that I see that is triggering it is the changing of the Settings.apk via a Theme or Acid2DSP. It is nothing wrong with either zips, but it might be the built in tethering hack not liking the change. Don't know just yet.

new_animated_sig.gif

#531 codygs83

codygs83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:39 AM

Same here. The only thing I can think of is rebooting. I also turn the stock audio effect off and no issues adjusting the EQ. The only setting that doesn't work for me is compression, but I have never used it.

Yeah that was the first thing I tried. Also wiped dalvik and cache. No big deal. May just do a fresh install of 1.1 since all I did was wipe cache and dalvik before updating. However DSP didn't work for me on 1.0 either.

Sucks cuz I'm usually the guy with no problems in this area looking at everyone else on here having these issues... Now I'm THAT guy! Lol

#532 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:26 AM

it will work on speedlite to lol

8a95ff15-c0e9-48cd-bbb7-41c7eec93999_zps

Solid  :)  :D  :)  :D  :)  :D  :)

new_animated_sig.gif

#533 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey
  • Current Device(s):Droid Maxx

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:46 AM

Hey guys how do you install the safe strap theme is it flashed to a rom.

#534 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:04 AM

Yeah that was the first thing I tried. Also wiped dalvik and cache. No big deal. May just do a fresh install of 1.1 since all I did was wipe cache and dalvik before updating. However DSP didn't work for me on 1.0 either.

Sucks cuz I'm usually the guy with no problems in this area looking at everyone else on here having these issues... Now I'm THAT guy! Lol

I'm thinking you are confusing Acid with DSP. Acid is the one that has been in the ROM since the beginning.. I didn't notice any benefit with it..and it doesn't adjust. DSP is what the reversion zip in post 2 adds..it's adjustable.. and it works. That's why I have 2 versions of BSC..one with the original acid/Dolby icons and one with just DSP

Sent from my test Bionic courtesy of livinginkaos

#535 codygs83

codygs83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:20 AM

Negative ghost rider.
I flashed the acid2dsp zip on both 1.0 and 1.1 and I'm not getting anything when I adjust the eq both from DSP manager and from play music under settings. I apologize if I sound like a noob but I've been around the block and have been using DSP, beats, and awesome beats since they've come out.

DSP simply isn't liking my bionic. Lol I will try a fresh install after work to triple check.

#536 codygs83

codygs83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:34 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

A quick sshot of what I'm showing on my end. It let's me select the eq such as acoustic. However the eq graph never changes and when I adjust it manually nothing happens audibly.

#537 novacrasher

novacrasher

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:37 AM

Has anyone had issues with the youtube app? It doesn't matter what video I click on, the screen will go black like normal and say something like click to skip advertisement in 5seconds and it freezes there... I disabled a handful of apps could that have something to do with it? Any suggestions?

#538 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:44 AM

Negative ghost rider.
I flashed the acid2dsp zip on both 1.0 and 1.1 and I'm not getting anything when I adjust the eq both from DSP manager and from play music under settings. I apologize if I sound like a noob but I've been around the block and have been using DSP, beats, and awesome beats since they've come out.

DSP simply isn't liking my bionic. Lol I will try a fresh install after work to triple check.

For poops and giggles...uninstall the DSP from playstore and flash this zip over FJ 1.1 

#539 shanewerner

shanewerner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:58 AM

Hey guys how do you install the safe strap theme is it flashed to a rom.

just flash it in safestrap any slot 

#540 codygs83

codygs83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:05 AM

For poops and giggles...uninstall the DSP from playstore and flash this zip over FJ 1.1

That's a big fat no go. That's the file I flashed to begin with. However I did uninstall through es file explorer since it was a system app, rebooted, flashed, no dice.

I appreciate the help though man. I'll just try a fresh install or wait till another update. This small issue won't keep me from the flying goodness that is the flyingJELLY

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users