Photo

[ROM][JB] FlyingJelly 1.1 by Team LiteSpeed (5/19)

• Please log in to reply
963 replies to this topic

#541 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:12 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

A quick sshot of what I'm showing on my end. It let's me select the eq such as acoustic. However the eq graph never changes and when I adjust it manually nothing happens audibly.

The EQ Graph doesn't change with me either when I select the preset Rock, but I do notice the difference in sound. What headset are you using? I have given up on the cords and went Bluetooth. So to test headset settings I would have to connect it to my 5.1 computer speakers.

Posible work around for Stock Wifi tether. If you are having issues with it turning off after applying additional themes and what nots. Go into the Settings/Apps/All and open "entitlement" and force stop then reboot. Wifi tether should work after booting back up.

Screenshot_2013-05-27-09-50-20.png

new_animated_sig.gif

#542 obsidian_soul

obsidian_soul

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:43 AM

Just did. Edge is sick!

Just used the utility this morning, worked very well,  and the edge is very cool

• Bama likes this

#543 codygs83

codygs83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Twitter:@codygs83

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:05 AM

The EQ Graph doesn't change with me either when I select the preset Rock, but I do notice the difference in sound. What headset are you using? I have given up on the cords and went Bluetooth. So to test headset settings I would have to connect it to my 5.1 computer speakers.

Posible work around for Stock Wifi tether. If you are having issues with it turning off after applying additional themes and what nots. Go into the Settings/Apps/All and open "entitlement" and force stop then reboot. Wifi tether should work after booting back up.

Screenshot_2013-05-27-09-50-20.png

I'm using some Sony ear buds. Cheap I know, but I'd put em up against any of those massive headphones then kids are wearing these days, especially with DSP working. They sound like a million bucks. However, when I change the eq in both phone speaker and headset nothing changes.

#544 frdstang90

frdstang90

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationYoung Harris Ga
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

When I am on this latest ROM my internet doesnt work and don't have 3g or 4g either. When I install stock ROM everything works. Anybody else having this issue?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#545 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:30 AM

When I am on this latest ROM my internet doesnt work and don't have 3g or 4g either. When I install stock ROM everything works. Anybody else having this issue?

Are you loading this on You "DROID RAZR" or your "DROID BIONIC"?

new_animated_sig.gif

#546 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

I'm using some Sony ear buds. Cheap I know, but I'd put em up against any of those massive headphones then kids are wearing these days, especially with DSP working. They sound like a million bucks. However, when I change the eq in both phone speaker and headset nothing changes.

Try changing the Bluetooth settings just for snits and giggles. On Incarus I had to adjust the phone settings to hear the changes on my BT headset.

new_animated_sig.gif

#547 frdstang90

frdstang90

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationYoung Harris Ga
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:44 AM

Are you loading this on You "DROID RAZR" or your "DROID BIONIC"?

RAZR maxx

#548 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

RAZR maxx

Well no wonder this is for BIONIC. Shewww Go Now..... Go find your Own tread.....  :p  :p  :p

new_animated_sig.gif

#549 DevildogMP

DevildogMP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, North Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Bionic

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:59 AM

Lolol thats funny. Been running this since day 1 and its super smooth. I reflashed a while ago because i just don't like having a heavily themed phone. But love the rom :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  • T3T3droid and k.c.cole like this

#550 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey
  • Current Device(s):Droid Maxx

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:08 AM

well I just downloaded the utility and it worked flawlessly upgraded to edge and it is sick I have just found my DD awesome job guys.

• T3T3droid and Bama like this

#551 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ
  • Current Device(s):droid bionic

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:55 PM

Does 1.1 have the newest crossbreeder version?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#552 DevildogMP

DevildogMP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, North Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Bionic

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:07 PM

Doesn't the razr homescreen launcher use more battery than stock launcher

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

#553 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • Twitter:@jp1044
  • Google+:jp1044@gmail.com
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X Developer Edition, Droid RAZR HD (backup)

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

Does 1.1 have the newest crossbreeder version?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

No i don't think so. I saw a new version was released just a day or two ago.

If you feel the urge to donate to me, you can do so here -> Donate

#554 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

I just updated everything went fine they suggest to download the uninstaller and uninstall the previous version.  Same thing as last time I had to disable DNS Client to get the hotspot to work.

#555 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

I just updated everything went fine they suggest to download the uninstaller and uninstall the previous version.  Same thing as last time I had to disable DNS Client to get the hotspot to work.

How would one go about doing that?

Going to send JP a Partial Logcat from the issues. Maybe there is a answer to this in there some where.

new_animated_sig.gif

#556 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:06 PM

The link is in the first post but just to make it easy for you and because I'm such a nice guy :) here you go

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

At the top of the page are the two download links. Get both when you install over your ROM pick the uninstaller first then the installer you can do both at the same time.

#557 tomv5314

tomv5314

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMass.
  • Current Device(s):One Plus 7Pro 8GB Ram - 256 GB Rom - Pixel 2 XL- 128GB - Nexus 6P- 128GB - LG G3- LG-G2 -Razor Maxx HD unlocked- Bionic- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3--SM-T820

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

Yeah its never really given me a problem before. I always took awesome beats from the old ROM and fiddled with it on any ROM and could usually get it to work. However this DSP is being a beotch. Also my wifi hotspot quit working after I updated to 1.1. It turns off as soon as it starts. May just restore 1.0. Other than this no issues on 1.1

My tethering  hotspot is is also turning off as soon as it starts. It has worked always in previous. Just noticed it . Had not used it until now

One Plus 7 Pro --  8 GB Ram - 256 GB Rom

#558 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • Twitter:@jp1044
  • Google+:jp1044@gmail.com
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X Developer Edition, Droid RAZR HD (backup)

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

Yeah its never really given me a problem before. I always took awesome beats from the old ROM and fiddled with it on any ROM and could usually get it to work. However this DSP is being a beotch. Also my wifi hotspot quit working after I updated to 1.1. It turns off as soon as it starts. May just restore 1.0. Other than this no issues on 1.1

My tethering  hotspot is is also turning off as soon as it starts. It has worked always in previous. Just noticed it . Had not used it until now

Have you tried rebooting your phone? We have linked this issue tons couple of causes but are unsure of what will fix all tethering problems.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If you feel the urge to donate to me, you can do so here -> Donate

#559 tomv5314

tomv5314

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMass.
  • Current Device(s):One Plus 7Pro 8GB Ram - 256 GB Rom - Pixel 2 XL- 128GB - Nexus 6P- 128GB - LG G3- LG-G2 -Razor Maxx HD unlocked- Bionic- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3--SM-T820

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

OK I redid slot 1. recreated etc. loaded 1.1 tether works --loaded Edge  tether works loaded acid to DSP reversion tether no longer works. turn on and immediately turns off. it  seems dsp  is the culprit.....................  edit Redid without dsp tether again fine  put on dsp tether broken took off dsp tether fine.  Seems DSP is definitely breaking tether.  Shame because setting my own EQ settings is important to me but tether is more important. So guess it is Acid unless Dsp is fixed.

Edited by tomv5314, 27 May 2013 - 11:25 PM.

One Plus 7 Pro --  8 GB Ram - 256 GB Rom

#560 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Google+:t3t3droid@gmail.com
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, SGS4

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:06 AM

OK I redid slot 1. recreated etc. loaded 1.1 tether works --loaded Edge  tether works loaded acid to DSP reversion tether no longer works. turn on and immediately turns off. it  seems dsp  is the culprit.....................  edit Redid without dsp tether again fine  put on dsp tether broken took off dsp tether fine.  Seems DSP is definitely breaking tether.  Shame because setting my own EQ settings is important to me but tether is more important. So guess it is Acid unless Dsp is fixed.

Thank you for your input! Very helpful :-) I made a 1.1 DSP version and flashing it both DSP and tether work so I'll upload the zip when I get a chance. When it's up wipe system cache and dalvik, you can leave your data, then flash.
  • B.E.McAllister and tomv5314 like this
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
If you like our work please consider
Donating towards
Phones and Site costs :D Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users