Photo

[ROM][JB] FlyingJelly 1.1 by Team LiteSpeed (5/19)

• Please log in to reply
963 replies to this topic

#601 tomv5314

tomv5314

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMass.
  • Current Device(s):One Plus 7Pro 8GB Ram - 256 GB Rom - Pixel 2 XL- 128GB - Nexus 6P- 128GB - LG G3- LG-G2 -Razor Maxx HD unlocked- Bionic- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3--SM-T820

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

Also my early upgrade was up Monday and Verizon contract is up sep.27. Was in VZW and played with S4. Just could not get that excited by it and do not want to sign another 2 year contract so I picked up a used  Maxx HD pretty cheap. Should hold me over till end of year. I am hoping very much A HD version of Jelly Belly might come out. Looking at all the roms for HD  and I can tell how much I will miss this Rom. After rooting and unlocking and getting new phone set up I will probably be putting my Bionic and all accesorries on Swappa

One Plus 7 Pro --  8 GB Ram - 256 GB Rom

#602 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey
  • Current Device(s):Droid Maxx

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

Two guys at work just got the S4 I messed around with it since they have no idea what they are doing.  I have to tell you I was not impressed it's to big and I am just not a fan of samsung phones.  With this new theme I am very happy with my bionic can't see upgrading to anything else.  The only phone that i perceive to be better spec wise is the samsung all the razrs are about equal to the bionic in specs so no reason to spend the cash on one.  I will just wait to see what comes down the pike in the next 6-8 months.  I can tell you this when I upgrade the phone will have to come with KLP installed I am not waiting for an update for over a year again like with the bionic.

#603 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ
  • Current Device(s):droid bionic

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:26 PM

Klp?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#604 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

I think i found a solution with my max freq. With CPU Saver 1.5. I got it set to 1.0ghz, and lock it too 800mhz when screen is off really simple. Nofrillz shows its working too. :-)

-Bionic-FJ1.1-Edged Out-
  • mjs27541 likes this

#605 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:24 AM

Havent had a problem on my end...are you all rooted correctly with su app binaries updated? did you switch su apps? is your root working properly? and yes nobe1976 its mounting sdcard instead of sdcard0 but there have been no issues with it or on our other jb phones...plus that wouldnt cause the chmod issues...what its saying is that su isnt working, basically.

this is T3 btw lol i forgot to switch accounts...

Ahh guess that my guess was not the issue. Will try later updating with the proper drivers and try it out later. Anyone got's a link for the updated drivers for Win7. I loaded the ones up from the phone. Like I posted previously don't really mess with Windows. Ubuntu seams to be a bit more user friendly for me. Thanks again Guys.

new_animated_sig.gif

#606 codygs83

codygs83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Twitter:@codygs83

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:53 AM

1.1 with DSP is working flawlessly so far. Tether and DSP issues are nonexistant. I may try my old awesome beats apk sometime today for kicks.
Awesome work!
  • T3T3droid likes this

#607 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:22 AM

Two guys at work just got the S4 I messed around with it since they have no idea what they are doing.  I have to tell you I was not impressed it's to big and I am just not a fan of samsung phones.  With this new theme I am very happy with my bionic can't see upgrading to anything else.  The only phone that i perceive to be better spec wise is the samsung all the razrs are about equal to the bionic in specs so no reason to spend the cash on one.  I will just wait to see what comes down the pike in the next 6-8 months.  I can tell you this when I upgrade the phone will have to come with KLP installed I am not waiting for an update for over a year again like with the bionic.

So far...I'm really liking my S4...just need to find a ROM!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

#608 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Google+:t3t3droid@gmail.com
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, SGS4

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:58 AM

1.1 with DSP is working flawlessly so far. Tether and DSP issues are nonexistant. I may try my old awesome beats apk sometime today for kicks.
Awesome work!

You bet! And I'm glad to hear that everything is finally running smoothly :-D and thank you for the DSP find! What a mess one little app can cause lol
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
If you like our work please consider
Donating towards
Phones and Site costs :D Thanks!!

#609 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:28 AM

Klp?

Really I have to explain what this means? Is this your first day on the androind scene? Key Lime Pie what everyone is calling the next android OS 5.0.

#610 B.E.McAllister

B.E.McAllister

Paint by Number Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUT, PA
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:34 AM

Why even mention klp in a thread for a rom based off of 4.1 stock? It hasn't even been announced yet, in fact we haven't even really seen 4.3 yet

#611 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:46 AM

HUH..... Voice commands..... Google Play Music.... Apollo.... Come on man get with the ages. Pandora.

Screenshot_2013-05-28-19-55-14.png

HUH get with the times I had pandora and I'm not a fan of listening to what pandora wants me to uninstalled.  I listen to what I want download it and listen to it, not wait till pandora gets around to playing the song. Are you serious with this post don't try to blow up my post when I am trying to help someone having an issue with an app take that $#!+ somewhere else.  "Get with the times" --------->unbelievable.

#612 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:10 AM

here are windows drivers

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• T3T3droid likes this

#613 frankie15

frankie15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

Anyone having issues getting the sleep of death on this ROM? This happened twice yesterday and once today. I will use my phone and then lock it a few minutes later (by pressing the power button). I will then try to unlock the screen by pressing the power button, but nothing happens. I usually have to do a hard reset by holding power +vol buttons to reset the phone. Curious if anyone else is experiencing this.

Thanks!

#614 B.E.McAllister

B.E.McAllister

Paint by Number Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUT, PA
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:36 AM

Anyone having issues getting the sleep of death on this ROM? This happened twice yesterday and once today. I will use my phone and then lock it a few minutes later (by pressing the power button). I will then try to unlock the screen by pressing the power button, but nothing happens. I usually have to do a hard reset by holding power +vol buttons to reset the phone. Curious if anyone else is experiencing this.

Thanks!

I haven't had this issue. Just out of curiosity how's your battery life?

#615 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

Thanks!

I had that with the liquid rom on several occasions but not with this rom.  I would recommend you reinstall the rom.

#616 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

HUH..... Voice commands..... Google Play Music.... Apollo.... Come on man get with the ages. Pandora.

Screenshot_2013-05-28-19-55-14.png

HUH get with the times I had pandora and I'm not a fan of listening to what pandora wants me to uninstalled.  I listen to what I want download it and listen to it, not wait till pandora gets around to playing the song. Are you serious with this post don't try to blow up my post when I am trying to help someone having an issue with an app take that $#!+ somewhere else.  "Get with the times" --------->unbelievable.

Your right unprofessionally for me to commit like that. I removed my commit from the post. No hard feelings. I didn't see anyone having issues with Google Music and Voice commands through the tread. The only issue I had with Google Music is when recieving a incoming call and it pauses the playback. Then when it resumes it sounds all funky and skip to the next track or 2 always solved it.

Thanks!

Haven't had any issues with SOD, but I also have CPU sleeper installed from a backup. If you don't have it you can always use Soft Locker (Free on Google Play) or see about getting CPU sleeper (Duel Core).  I might try disabling it just to see if SOD happens just for a test.

new_animated_sig.gif

#617 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:39 PM

here are windows drivers

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks man I will boot up into Win7 later and see if that was my issue as well.

new_animated_sig.gif

#618 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

Your right unprofessionally for me to commit like that. I removed my commit from the post. No hard feelings. I didn't see anyone having issues with Google Music and Voice commands through the tread. The only issue I had with Google Music is when recieving a incoming call and it pauses the playback. Then when it resumes it sounds all funky and skip to the next track or 2 always solved it.

Respect appreciate that.

• nobe1976 likes this

#619 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:19 PM

Just so you know I had the issue and googled it several not on this rom or forum are having the same problem when google updated music it broke voice commands.  Go figure how the hell are the two connected I have no idea but Apollo doesnt effect voice commands.  Just figured I would throw it up in case any did. 

• jp1044 likes this

#620 tomv5314

tomv5314

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMass.
  • Current Device(s):One Plus 7Pro 8GB Ram - 256 GB Rom - Pixel 2 XL- 128GB - Nexus 6P- 128GB - LG G3- LG-G2 -Razor Maxx HD unlocked- Bionic- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3--SM-T820

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:47 PM

Team Lite speed-...I  Asked on Razor thread and you said maybe a version for Rzr Hd. AS a TLS user on my Bionic since first Icarus to now. And since I am still a Bionic user of Flying Jelly.  You mentioned TLS maybe getting a HD and version of Flying Jelly would be made if you got it. You mentioned we could vote somewhere for you to get one. I would ask where to vote and any Bionic user of TLS current or former to vote for this

• T3T3droid and jp1044 like this

One Plus 7 Pro --  8 GB Ram - 256 GB Rom

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users