• Please log in to reply
352 replies to this topic

#81 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M (XT907)

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:16 PM

yeah, I'm going to hold out on PACMan until lag gets smoothed until  still enjoying DeadRage and the mods right now.

Device: Motorola Droid Razr M (XT907)

ROM: OSE KitKat 4.4.2

#82 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:26 PM

BAKEDBEAN is probably my fav ROM so far...just need the Camera Preview and im gonna Flash back to it...im running PACMAN rom right now and the lag is really starting to get to me but its the only CM.10.1 Rom that has the Camera Preview and the Mobile Hotspot working at least from all the crackflashing ive done within the last few days...unless someone can point me to another CM 10.1 ROM that has cam preview working hotspot and working gps

#83 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:35 PM

BAKEDBEAN is probably my fav ROM so far...just need the Camera Preview and im gonna Flash back to it...im running PACMAN rom right now and the lag is really starting to get to me but its the only CM.10.1 Rom that has the Camera Preview and the Mobile Hotspot working at least from all the crackflashing ive done within the last few days...unless someone can point me to another CM 10.1 ROM that has cam preview working hotspot and working gps

The original Cm10.1 by dhacker and Orion both have working camera.
  • RikRong likes this

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#84 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

Ah, gotcha. They claimed it was updated, I was duped. :(

I got excited too but i checked and the only build the is the first build, pacman has two builds. i was hoping it was updated but i was duped too.

#85 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

but no working hotspot :(

#86 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

Flashed Hacker's 10.1 with Byte's R3 kernel, CrossBreeder, and Supremacy Script.  This thing is flying so far and everything seems to be working.  

• neckchop and jco23 like this

R. Long: Pixel 5

#87 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

Flashed Hacker's 10.1 with Byte's R3 kernel, CrossBreeder, and Supremacy Script.  This thing is flying so far and everything seems to be working

so cam preview works? gps works? and if its not a huge hassle can you check to see if mobile hotspot works? this lag on PACMAN is driving me insane..ive flashed 3 different roms today and id love to flash to something with less lag and has those 3 things working if thats the case i will flash over to dhackers ive only used Orion and on Orion the mobile hotspot didnt work :(

#88 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:15 PM

so cam preview works? gps works? and if its not a huge hassle can you check to see if mobile hotspot works? this lag on PACMAN is driving me insane..ive flashed 3 different roms today and id love to flash to something with less lag and has those 3 things working if thats the case i will flash over to dhackers ive only used Orion and on Orion the mobile hotspot didnt work :(

Let me re-phrase that, everything that I use works.  I tried hotspot and it doesn't seem to work.  It will power on and the computer will receive it, but I don't get a connection. 

#89 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

Let me re-phrase that, everything that I use works.  I tried hotspot and it doesn't seem to work.  It will power on and the computer will receive it, but I don't get a connection. 

aw man i got excited lol...oh well i guess i just need to have more patience... i have a feeling im going to have to flash back to a diff rom tonight though i tried mobile hotspot at work(i work for verizon) and was able to get another phone to connect and work the browser off it but i have a feeling my xbox is going to struggle with it tonight :( we'll see i guess lol let the crackflashing continue! if anyone can point me to the right direction all i really need in a cm10.1 rom is working cam working hotspot and working gps please and thanks! :)

#90 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

Which ROM are using with working hotspot?  As far as I know, none of the AOSP (CM) based builds work.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  

#91 brandon71

brandon71

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • Google+:tbd7171@gmail.com
  • LocationKodak, TN
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

Which ROM are using with working hotspot?  As far as I know, none of the AOSP (CM) based builds work.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  

I think cm10 hotspot works

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  • RikRong likes this

#92 TheCheeze

TheCheeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:33 PM

On PAC my cam, gps, hotspot, and bluetooth audio are all working as they should. My bluetooth was only tested using a mono headset but the sound routing app that I use to listen to music while on my motorcycle worked fine with it. And the lag using R3 kernel is fairly negligible as long as you are not anal retentive and expect stock rom performance.

#93 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:35 PM

right now im using PACMAN like i said was able to get it working with one of the demo phones in my store, havent gotten the chance to see if it will work with my xbox though.. and BAKEDBEAN hotspot was working perfectly but no camera preview and i use snapchat and instagram a lot so i reflashed

#94 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

I think cm10 hotspot works

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Cool, I wasn't sure because I never use it, so I never tested it.

On PAC my cam, gps, hotspot, and bluetooth audio are all working as they should. My bluetooth was only tested using a mono headset but the sound routing app that I use to listen to music while on my motorcycle worked fine with it. And the lag using R3 kernel is fairly negligible as long as you are not anal retentive and expect stock rom performance.

This is a stock CM build and it could use some tweaks.  I flashed a few when I flashed the ROM and it seems to be moving as fast as the CM10 ROM I was running.  Just let it settle in. Get everything setup, let it sit for a few minutes.  Then reboot into recovery and wipe cache/dalvik, reboot, and let it settle out.  Mine's moving pretty well, so far. 

right now im using PACMAN like i said was able to get it working with one of the demo phones in my store, havent gotten the chance to see if it will work with my xbox though.. and BAKEDBEAN hotspot was working perfectly but no camera preview and i use snapchat and instagram a lot so i reflashed

Ah, gotcha.  BB just needs that dang camera to work, and I'd be on it. 

• themiladoman likes this

#95 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:28 PM

perhaps give it a few days to settle in - you did flash a new kernel, and from what I recall when flashing kernels, they may need a day or two of full battery cycles to get cached up.

I'm rootin' for ya - hoping that PACMan works.... I may try it again tonight and give it a few days myself (after I make a nandroid of DeadRage)

#96 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:45 PM

perhaps give it a few days to settle in - you did flash a new kernel, and from what I recall when flashing kernels, they may need a day or two of full battery cycles to get cached up.

I'm rootin' for ya - hoping that PACMan works.... I may try it again tonight and give it a few days myself (after I make a nandroid of DeadRage)

Honestly, I'm not holding out hope for PAC.  There are so many different things they integrated and I don't think they get along well.  I ran PAC for a few days on my tablet, and it just didn't seem right.  I've also ran a true ParanoidAndroid ROM and it was much better.  I just think all the different sources conflict with each other on PAC. 

• jco23 likes this

#97 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:56 PM

Honestly, I'm not holding out hope for PAC.  There are so many different things they integrated and I don't think they get along well.  I ran PAC for a few days on my tablet, and it just didn't seem right.  I've also ran a true ParanoidAndroid ROM and it was much better.  I just think all the different sources conflict with each other on PAC. 

PAC is cool...i really like BB though cant wait for that to be updated :)

#98 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:58 PM

thanks man me too lol the struggle is real out here bahah

#99 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

aw man i got excited lol...oh well i guess i just need to have more patience... i have a feeling im going to have to flash back to a diff rom tonight though i tried mobile hotspot at work(i work for verizon) and was able to get another phone to connect and work the browser off it but i have a feeling my xbox is going to struggle with it tonight :( we'll see i guess lol let the crackflashing continue! if anyone can point me to the right direction all i really need in a cm10.1 rom is working cam working hotspot and working gps please and thanks! :)

Gps works in all the 10.1 roms. Camera works in the ones i mentioned before. And as far as wifi tether not working try this

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I dont use tether so i dont know if it will help.

#100 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

what are you, anti-pacman?  you a ghost sympathizer?

Anti_Pacman.jpg

well, if BB has the same status bar tweaks that PACMan has, then I'll give that a whirl next.  but still will wait until there is a no lag kernel available.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users