• Please log in to reply
352 replies to this topic

#61 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

androidhosting.org/devs under bkjolly I believe <br /><br />Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br /><br /><br />

awesome thank you very much! only thing i noticed is that there is no GAPPs file for the BB ROM does that mean that the GAPPS are baked into the ROM itself? sorry im a noob lmao still getting used to everything slowly turning into a crackflasher :p brings me back to my blackberry days and spending so much time on crackberry lmfao!

#62 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:39 PM

GAPPs are not included.  You need to flash the GAPPs from the TeamBaked website.  Use the first GAPPs listed:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

R. Long: Pixel 5

#63 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:47 PM

you guys are awesome thanks so much!....so ive tried a few cm.10.1 roms and i cannot seem to get my wifi tether for root app to work which is a huge deal breaker for me because i use it as my main source of internet for my xbox/laptop can anyone confirm if it actually works on any cm10.1 roms or am i getting ahead of myself? i have no problem going back to CM10 but i heard that BB ROM does have working wifi tether...  maybe im missing something on the settings of the app? im not sure...thanks again in advance

#64 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M (XT907)

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

FWIW, these ROMs were not updated with working camera preview yet. I did try pacman, and loved it. I would have kept it except for lack of camera preview, email not working, and slightly laggy (even with bytecode kernel).
But right now, very happy with dead rage and the mods.

Device: Motorola Droid Razr M (XT907)

ROM: OSE KitKat 4.4.2

#65 brandon71

brandon71

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • Google+:tbd7171@gmail.com
  • LocationKodak, TN
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

you guys are awesome thanks so much!....so ive tried a few cm.10.1 roms and i cannot seem to get my wifi tether for root app to work which is a huge deal breaker for me because i use it as my main source of internet for my xbox/laptop can anyone confirm if it actually works on any cm10.1 roms or am i getting ahead of myself? i have no problem going back to CM10 but i heard that BB ROM does have working wifi tether... maybe im missing something on the settings of the app? im not sure...thanks again in advance

You shouldn't need an app to use wifi tether or wifi hotspot it should have the hotspot hack baked in the rom

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#66 hillmom

hillmom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Twitter:whillmom
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:17 PM

FWIW, these ROMs were not updated with working camera preview yet. I did try pacman, and loved it. I would have kept it except for lack of camera preview, email not working, and slightly laggy (even with bytecode kernel).

But right now, very happy with dead rage and the mods.

PAC has been updated with working camera and email . I tested it for him (Sunday night), before he released it.

From the M
  • shane1 likes this

#67 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

delete - duplicate post

#68 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

PAC has been updated with working camera and email . I tested it for him (Sunday night), before he released it.

From the M

The site was down most of the day. Just checked, and neither of those ROMs were listed.
Looking forward to when they get reposted. Even then, it will need a custom kernel to become lag free in order for me to use it (from what I have read).
But thx hillmom.

edit - looks like someone posted them, but they do not appear to be the actual developers.

#69 hillmom

hillmom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

From the M

The site was down most of the day. Just checked, and neither of those ROMs were listed.
Looking forward to when they get reposted. Even then, it will need a custom kernel to become lag free in order for me to use it (from what I have read).
But thx hillmom.

edit - looks like someone posted them, but they do not appear to be the actual developers.

Where they are exclusive ROMs ports (PAC and BB), the public releases are being hosted by the hive. You can also flash the new GAPS with PAC.

From the M

#70 TheCheeze

TheCheeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:25 PM

I have the new rom, but where is the new gapps (unless we use the same as previous release)? 

#71 hillmom

hillmom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

I have the new rom, but where is the new gapps (unless we use the same as previous release)? 

It is the GAPPS for 4.2.2 that DroidTh3ory put together. Looks like that thread is missing as well after the server crash. The nicest part is Hangout (which takes the then place of Talk).

From the M

#72 TheCheeze

TheCheeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

So far I have flashed every version of this available. I love it but my gps refuses to work with any of them which is kind of a make or break for me. Love the rom and appreciate all of the work put into it though

#73 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:03 AM

So far I have flashed every version of this available. I love it but my gps refuses to work with any of them which is kind of a make or break for me. Love the rom and appreciate all of the work put into it though

have you tried flashing bytecode's custom kernel - supposedly it helps.

#74 TheCheeze

TheCheeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:27 AM

Yep. I have also tried clearing the Google framework as another thread suggested, dumping and reloading gps data, no dice. 

Edit: gps works perfect on newest orion build

#75 brandon71

brandon71

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationKodak, TN

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:56 AM

Yep. I have also tried clearing the Google framework as another thread suggested, dumping and reloading gps data, no dice. 

Edit: gps works perfect on newest orion build

I know this sounds weird but it works for cm10 flash a stock rom and activate gps then flash BB or pacman and gps should work lol

• neckchop likes this

#76 TheCheeze

TheCheeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:24 AM

Holy crap that actually worked! Thanks tons

#77 brandon71

brandon71

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationKodak, TN

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:05 AM

Holy crap that actually worked! Thanks tons

Haha its really weird but if it works lol

#78 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:04 AM

FYI, new builds of both are posted in a link in the thread on XDA. Claims are that BB and PAC both have working camera.  I'm letting GPS lock on right now, then I'll be flashing this with Byte's newest kernel. 

edit:  flashed BB, finally, probably the happiest I've been since I purchased this phone.  Letting it settle, then I'll finish setup.  Yay!  

Still no camera preview.  I'm going to re-flash, without kernel and see what happens...

• hillmom and jco23 like this

#79 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

FYI, new builds of both are posted in a link in the thread on XDA. Claims are that BB and PAC both have working camera.  I'm letting GPS lock on right now, then I'll be flashing this with Byte's newest kernel. 

edit:  flashed BB, finally, probably the happiest I've been since I purchased this phone.  Letting it settle, then I'll finish setup.  Yay!  

Still no camera preview.  I'm going to re-flash, without kernel and see what happens...

pacMAN is the only ROM that has been updated. BakedBean is still the build from 5/14. So camera wont work on BakedBean but it does on PACman. Kernel wont help

• neckchop and jco23 like this

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#80 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

Ah, gotcha.  They claimed it was updated, I was duped. :(