Photo

Accidently installed a ROM over my Stock ROM for Jelly Bean

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

If you ever have to take it in for warranty, just run Matt's utility again and not only can it be stock once more without root, but it won't have any of your personal information on it either :)

• johnthehillbilly likes this

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#22 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

If you ever have to take it in for warranty, just run Matt's utility again and not only can it be stock once more without root, but it won't have any of your personal information on it either :)

Indeed:)

tapadriving...... hillbilly style

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#23 Markos96

Markos96

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

Thanks you guys :) I really appreciate the quick responses and helpful attitude, if I need help with Matt's Utility I'll post in this topic once more so please keep checking up :) and honestly thank you so much for all of your great help!

#24 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:37 AM

Thanks you guys :) I really appreciate the quick responses and helpful attitude, if I need help with Matt's Utility I'll post in this topic once more so please keep checking up :) and honestly thank you so much for all of your great help!

Just checking in. Did you get it?

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#25 Markos96

Markos96

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

^^ Yes I did it and it worked 100%!! You guys saved me big time lol thank you :)

• johnthehillbilly and livinginkaos like this

#26 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:24 AM

Glad you got it :)

tapadriving...... hillbilly style

jhf.png

#27 the4cris

the4cris

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:56 PM

please help ME... i deleted everything i had in SS and now its telling me i have no OP system and it will not load up....i tried to download a few stock roms but that did not work .... i tried to flash them with RSD lite and that did not work....also i tried to install stock jelly bean and when the phone turns on i see SS and hear the phone try to turn on but everything is black and the phone dose  not get past that... i have to pull the battery out for it to shut off.....Please help me i need to send it back to verizon and they wont take it with SS on it ....:(

#28 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:48 AM

Ok.... I'm assuming you are on a OG RAZR (xt912)..... is this problem the reason you are returning to Verizon..... or is there another issue?.......

Either way, if returning to Verizon it needs to be returned to stock......

So the simple answer is to use Matt's utility ( linked to in above post) :)

Just make sure you are fully charged before running the utility or you will be in worse shape then you were before

tapadriving.....hillbilly style

jhf.png

#29 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:34 AM

please help ME... i deleted everything i had in SS and now its telling me i have no OP system and it will not load up....i tried to download a few stock roms but that did not work .... i tried to flash them with RSD lite and that did not work....also i tried to install stock jelly bean and when the phone turns on i see SS and hear the phone try to turn on but everything is black and the phone dose  not get past that... i have to pull the battery out for it to shut off.....Please help me i need to send it back to verizon and they wont take it with SS on it .... :(

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users