Photo

New Ics Build 6.14.84.xt912

• Please log in to reply
984 replies to this topic

#81 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

Anyone who has the update know if the sqlite wifi thether hack still works on .84?

Yes it works

#82 bokajay

bokajay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

Motocast works now. I don't know if that app we do not mention is what messed it up for me on the previous leak.

#83 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

TSON this is the change list for 84 right, not 85?

Posted Image

#84 Guest_ezcats_*

Guest_ezcats_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

WOW!!! Awesome...i'm switching from the galaxy nexus and now i wont even be missing ICS!!! Thanks guys!!!

#85 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

TSON this is the change list for 84 right, not 85?

Right. And I'm not done with it either, so keep checking back if you wanna know more...

#86 ddemlong

ddemlong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

Well still about a month to go, doubt this is the full polished version. Exciting none the less.
Droid RAZR Rooted

#87 itzAstonish

itzAstonish

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Twitter:itzAstonish

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

6.12.181.XT912 How do I get on this? Just got my maxx today and flashed gummy's 4.0.4 ics rom.

#88 BigDaddyGriz

BigDaddyGriz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNorth Western Arkansas
  • Current Device(s):Droid Maxx(rooted) / Nexus 7(12) Stock / Droid Razr M (rooted/unlocked)

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

Yes it works

Thank you for the info, tethering is very needed on my end.

#89 mrwest45

mrwest45

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Twitter:mrwest45
  • Google+:mrwest45
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

I have followed the steps to a "T".. when I get to the reboot, it tries to install in factory install and then reboot's 1/2 way thru process, back to .181 I am on stock .181 rooted. Any answers would be great

#90 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationHortens, Ga

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

6.12.181.XT912 How do I get on this? Just got my maxx today and flashed gummy's 4.0.4 ics rom.

best to prob use matts 1.51 utility then ota to 181

Posted Image

#91 Rmg1976

Rmg1976

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

Just to clarify......getting mixed answers....

If I am running the old ICS leak (6.14.75) I can install this newer version right over the top of it via ROM manager?

Trying not to have to go back to GB. - then do the OTA update - THEN root - then install new leak. That's a lot of effort for a small update :/

#92 bokajay

bokajay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

for change log:
(35) Dialer: Phonebook replaced with Favorites (only displays favorites)

Not liking this one too much as I never use the People (Contacts) shortcut.

#93 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

With the lurked into that the ota it's supposed to be pushed in a few weeks, I knew there had to be a newer build than the previous leak so I went back to 173 stock, updated to 181, then used that app which we don't speak of myself and grabbed 6.14.85 with a build date of today. Then decided to come on her and see if others had it. Lol. Didn't even know there was an 84.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

#94 jstkdn

jstkdn

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Twitter:@jstkdn

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

Ok, so I've been away from Android for a while. Like 2 years a while. (I took a bite of the Apple for a while). Anyway, I'm used to using Astro File Manager. I downloaded ES File Manager while I'm waiting on this to download, and I've been playing with it so that I'm ready when it's done. I may be doing something wrong, but I don't see how to get to the root/cache folder in ES, which I'm gonna need to do when I go to do this. Can someone give me some insight without trolling me?

#95 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationHortens, Ga

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:15 PM

for change log:
(35) Dialer: Phonebook replaced with Favorites (only displays favorites)

Not liking this one too much as I never use the People (Contacts) shortcut.

oooh dont think ill be liking that either

Posted Image

#96 jstkdn

jstkdn

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:17 PM

Ok, so I've been away from Android for a while. Like 2 years a while. (I took a bite of the Apple for a while). Anyway, I'm used to using Astro File Manager. I downloaded ES File Manager while I'm waiting on this to download, and I've been playing with it so that I'm ready when it's done. I may be doing something wrong, but I don't see how to get to the root/cache folder in ES, which I'm gonna need to do when I go to do this. Can someone give me some insight without trolling me?

Also, I had installed the Clockwork recovery so I could back up in preparation for ROMS. How do I undo this? Just SDK to stock?

#97 bokajay

bokajay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:17 PM

I use Root Explorer usually but I think I know what you mean. Go into the settings and click on Up to Root.
  • jstkdn likes this

#98 jstkdn

jstkdn

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:19 PM

I use Root Explorer usually but I think I know what you mean. Go into the settings and click on Up to Root.

that's what I thought...and tried, but it will only go so far as the SD card root and there's no cache folder. When I use Astro, I can go all the way up and find the root of the phone, and the cache folder. You think it would be a problem if I used Astro instead of ES?

Edit: Didn't see that option in Settings. I'm good on that now. Now I just need to know if I need to SDK to get rid of the Bootstrap, or if I'm ok since all I used it for was to backup.

#99 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationHortens, Ga

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:19 PM

Also, I had installed the Clockwork recovery so I could back up in preparation for ROMS. How do I undo this? Just SDK to stock?

to remove clockwork

uninstall app
root exploerer go to
system/bin
tap Mount R/O at rop right
delete HIJACK
delete LOGWRAPPER
rename LOGWRAPPER.BIN to LOGWRAPPER

reboot

Posted Image

#100 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationHortens, Ga

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

in es file exploere settings
check root exploere and mount file system

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users