Photo

Actual Differences, Fixes From .75 To .85?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 hootowlserenade

hootowlserenade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationDavison, MI

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

I just realized that while using the camcorder you have a camera shutter button displayed above the red glowing record button. Pressing this button lets you take a still picture while you're recording. I'm on 85, not sure if this is the same on 84 & don't remember on 75, but its definitely not an option on my wife's 181.

I'm running .75 and I just noticed that I have that camera button too.... how awesome is that! Take a video and pics at same time! Definitely gonna use this feature now!

Sent from the cutting edge of my RAZR

#22 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:56 PM

And why can't we recreate .85 based on the same homemade setup of .75? We can update all the directories with the new packages, change the install script to install the newer packages, use the old cdt.bin, and bootloader imgs, etc.

If someone can explain to me why this wont work then I wont start porting it over. WinMerge works wonders for this stuff

Explain this on the back on path thread in my signature. I'm not sure what youre saying

Sent from my who really cares?? Using NOBODY DOES!

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#23 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Twitter:@DarkOverDroid
  • Google+:DarkOverDroid@gmail.com
  • LocationMobile, Al
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD, DROID RAZR MAXX, iPhone 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi) 7" Acer Iconia Tab A-100 (Wifi)

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:14 PM

I'm running .75 and I just noticed that I have that camera button too.... how awesome is that! Take a video and pics at same time! Definitely gonna use this feature now!

Sent from the cutting edge of my RAZR

It works quite well too. I enjoy using it. I believe it's a stock feature of ICS as they also advertise it on the HTC One X commercials.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users