Photo

[Cdma Razr][Ics Leaks .84-.85] [Rom] Simplexrom - Droidrazr - System Build 6.14.84(5/10/12) | 6.14.75(5/19/12)

rom ics razor

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#241 tankdroid

tankdroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Twitter:@Tank_oZ
  • LocationBirmingham, Alabamastan

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

Thanks for fulfilling my addiction to flashing Roms. Loving it, seems to work flawlessly. Just wondering... is there any way to get rid of the google search bar at the top of the screen?

If you are using Apex, go into the Homescreen settings.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#242 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:14 PM

Download apex launcher from the market. You could remove the static search bar then.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#243 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

@tank.... nice man.. thanks for letting everyone know it works on .79 as well!

#244 mikeymax

mikeymax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

Hey....I installed this ROM on. 79.....how the heck so I get back to clean. 79? So basically I am asking how to uninstall this without doing the whole thing again? I can't do that again!

#245 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:08 PM

if you made a nandroid you could restore. I don't have a /system pull for .79 so theres nothing I can do for you on my end as of right now.

#246 mikeymax

mikeymax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:19 PM

OK that's fine.....figured I would check, I actually cleared up the issues and I'm cool with it. Hey does your simple blue theme work on my setup? .79 with the. 75 build of this ROM? Or you not sure?

#247 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:59 AM

I didn't build the blue theme but I'm pretty sure it was based on the .84 version so I wouldn't recommend trying it.

#248 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:19 AM

I didn't build the blue theme but I'm pretty sure it was based on the .84 version so I wouldn't recommend trying it.

You are correct. After I finish porting it to your new 84 build, I can port it to the .75 build as well. :)

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#249 mikeymax

mikeymax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

Oops! My bad SPC! Was late night and Its tough to tell apart talented peeps like you too!

#250 bmb0y

bmb0y

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

build for .75 updated in OP. Remember considered untested and unsupported!

You are the man!!!! I can't wait to flash this.Something to look forward to at work...heehee.

#251 beeryooper

beeryooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:14 AM

Has anyone tried this with the new safestrap 2.0 and the .84 leak?

#252 jaredgibson82

jaredgibson82

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Twitter:jaredgibson82

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

Just an FYI to anyone who is thinking about flashing the .75 Simplex... I flashed the .75 Simplex over DTs mod and it worked nicely, it was faster than Eclipse on my wife's Razr. I then flashed the 1% and it worked, however I get crazy battery readings. I went from 86% to 49% in less than 2 minutes. I have seen that there are issues with the ICS reading battery stats and levels, so it is probably not an issue with this Rom.

Mine seems to be stuck at 100 percent. Is yours still jumping around?

#253 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:20 PM

The battery stats problems is well known with leaks 75-85. Whenever you reboot you'll get like 30% off. Just don't reboot that often

#254 disturbed58

disturbed58

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationLancaster, PA

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

Mine seems to be stuck at 100 percent. Is yours still jumping around?

Mine did get stuck at 100% for 6 hours and I knew that wasn't right, eventually it dropped back to where it should have been. As mentioned in the above post, its the leaks not the roms. I've used several roms over the 75 and 79 leaks and have had erratic battery stats.

#255 W0017roid

W0017roid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Twitter:17akota
  • Google+:17akota
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Pennsylvania

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:29 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

!!

So i loved your ROM while is was on .75 and since they found out how to update everyone to .206, will we see SimpleXROM for that build? :)

I Just want something that is debloated and the tweeks that you use on the newest build. AOKP and CM9 are cool, but data drops and always having to reboot to get data working again is extremely annoying.
Ill test for you if need be! :)

#256 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

I'm on the fence about it honestly. I've got a project brewing but its based on the AOKP(2nd-init).. I'm sure the data drops will be worked out eventually! I'm not saying I'm not going to do a build based off of the leak... just haven't started one yet.

#257 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:30 AM

I'm on the fence about it honestly. I've got a project brewing but its based on the AOKP(2nd-init).. I'm sure the data drops will be worked out eventually! I'm not saying I'm not going to do a build based off of the leak... just haven't started one yet.

Is this AOKP build that is brewing going to be for the leak builds or will it only be for .181.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2
Current Phone: Motorola Droid Razr MAXX Stuck on .210 Running Black Widow ICS ROM (leak)

#258 W0017roid

W0017roid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

Seems like the builds that devs are making works on all the leaks. So, what would need to be done for your ROM to do that? Does it have something to do Safestrap?

#259 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:54 PM

That's due to them being based on 2init. Which safestrap has been tuned for. This is because the primary developers working on it has been DHacker and Hashcode. Hashcode the developer of safestrap makes sense it would get love over bootstrap! Lol. As of right now I will probably be building off of the same platform. Why you may ask. Well it takes all of the "does this rom work on this leak?" Out of the equation. Thus more people being able to access the rom. Are there issues, sure but in time they will be worked out. There's great guys on the job! Additionally building on 2-init allows building from source instead of decompiling/recompiling/baksmili/smali....

#260 W0017roid

W0017roid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:00 PM

Got it.
Im want to become a developer someday, but i have to start some college and learn a lot more about coding and all that good stuff rather than just a very little bit of Java. lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rom, ics, razor

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users