120 replies to this topic

#101 pazuzuftw

pazuzuftw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:52 PM

Is there anyway to change the color of the led when its charging? I can't seem to figure it out

#102 jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S4 Dev Edition

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

So, I said that ^^ and am now running into some issues. Would like to see if anyone else has experienced anything like this. After extended times of use my phone is crashing. For example, with extended use yesterday, I received a call for the first time late in the evening and my phone was stuck in a frozen state. The only way I knew I was receiving a call was my bluetooth headset chiming at me. It then went to the boot logo and the only thing it would respond to was a soft battery pull. After rebooting the result was the same, when I attempted to dial my voicemail to see who called. Freeze, boot logo, battery pull to reboot. I finally went to recovery cleared cahe and davik and problem fixed. This morning i was NFC beaming a photo to my phone and same result. Freeze, boot logo, battery pull to reboot, clear cache and dalvik to run smoothly again. Then again mid text conversation. Several texts back and forth and suddenly, freeze boot logo, etc. Upon reboot the text I received just prior to freeze would be gone prior to the freeze. This happened several times before I cleared cache and dalvik and all prblems were fixed....thus far.
After digging am curious if the Ultimate Kernel Cleaning Script would benefit and if so why can't I find a functional link anymore?
Is there any possible solution other then complete wipe, I hate the time it takes to get my phone back to exactly the way I like it.

Extra info: Running AOKP 6-29, Kernel n39, Next Launcher. Also using LMT for pie support cause I hate having the onscreen buttons taking up valuable screen real estate.

That is all.

Thanks in advance

I can't either.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

#103 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD Rooted unlocked on AOKP

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:45 PM

I can't either.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Huh? Did you mean this?

Is there anyway to change the color of the led when its charging? I can't seem to figure it out
Coming from the Droid RAZR Maxx HD. Running AOKP on Code Kernel. Powered by Next Launcher.

#104 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:55 PM

Hey guys... Just wondering if you knew there was a newer version of this in a different thread?

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• BytecodeMe and RikRong like this

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#105 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD Rooted unlocked on AOKP

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:40 PM

I have been tracking that thread as well but I must have been confused. Isn't that one nightlies? Basically are those stable?

Coming from the Droid RAZR Maxx HD. Running AOKP on Code Kernel. Powered by Next Launcher.

#106 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

I have been tracking that thread as well but I must have been confused. Isn't that one nightlies? Basically are those stable?

They are very stable... I ran it everyday until I discovered beanstalk.

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#107 pazuzuftw

pazuzuftw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:24 AM

I have been having issues with not being able to restore my contacts to my phone.

#108 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:04 AM

I have been having issues with not being able to restore my contacts to my phone.

Do you have your contacts uploaded to Google contacts?

PDbEXCr.png

#109 pazuzuftw

pazuzuftw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:56 AM

Do you have your contacts uploaded to Google contacts?

I think it was just backed up with the verizon backup assistant. Should I create a backup of my flashed rom, restore my old backup of the stock rom, sync my contacts then restore the flashed rom and re-sync the contacts?

#110 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:11 PM

I think it was just backed up with the verizon backup assistant. Should I create a backup of my flashed rom, restore my old backup of the stock rom, sync my contacts then restore the flashed rom and re-sync the contacts?

Couldn't hurt... And whenever you get a chance export your contacts to Google contacts and they will be there at every reflash.
  • tucstwo and shane1 like this

PDbEXCr.png

#111 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:27 PM

Yes It is doing it to me as well when I receive a call. I can not hang up if they initiate or if they do I have to wait for them to hang up then the screen comes back up where the call ends.

This is a kernel "bug". I believe it has to do with the light sensors sensitivity. Because any AOSP rom I use seems to be very picky with the screen turning on when I pull the phone from my face unless in a VERY well lit area.

Maybe in LED under Rom Control? Not sure tbh.

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#112 msassounian

msassounian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

Hey guys.  what's the difference between this rom and the port of AOKP?

#113 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

Hey guys. what's the difference between this rom and the port of AOKP?

In all honesty, AOKP=AOKP. And both of these Roms are unofficial ports.
  • BytecodeMe likes this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!

#114 msassounian

msassounian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:10 PM

well, what is the difference between these two threads?  i'm new to this whole thing so i'm just trying to learn as much as i can.  it seems each thread has its own developer...are the ROMs not the same?  is there any reason to pick one over the other?  

pretty much i'm trying to decide which of these two to flash haha.

#115 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:19 PM

well, what is the difference between these two threads?  i'm new to this whole thing so i'm just trying to learn as much as i can.  it seems each thread has its own developer...are the ROMs not the same?  is there any reason to pick one over the other?  

It is the same rom. It is my understanding (and they can correct me if I'm wrong.)

started compiling this AOKP port, but

took over for him. Or something along those lines. The rom found

, its more recent and more up to date. This thread should probably be merged into the other or locked in general to avoid confusion. If I were you, head over to that thread (

) and use that one as it's more up to date. I believe this one is no longer supported as the unofficial, official port...as much sense as that could make to you. I'm sorry. Imma speak to these two guys :)

• BytecodeMe likes this

#116 pazuzuftw

pazuzuftw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:20 PM

Personally I trust BytecodeMe and tucstwo more cause I've seen how good the work they do is and I've had a friend really recommend their work

#117 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts
  • Twitter:@BytecodeMe
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 4, Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:24 PM

Support ended a bit ago as I let Tim took over with the building of AOKP. Go get his port here (the same thing but more up to date):

byte3plusrainbowsmallllllllller.png

#118 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Personally I trust BytecodeMe and tucstwo more cause I've seen how good the work they do is and I've had a friend really recommend their work

I appreciate the sentiment. But Timpohadthomas has kinda taken over the same port. So, no disrespect to anyone, but its the same rom, released by a different guy.

#119 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Nice ROM  :ph34r:

• BytecodeMe, timpohladthomas and shane1 like this

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#120 pazuzuftw

pazuzuftw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

I appreciate the sentiment. But Timpohadthomas has kinda taken over the same port. So, no disrespect to anyone, but its the same rom, released by a different guy.

Oh yeah? Well again, I trust you guys so if its got your seal of approval, so to speak, then its gotta be good 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users