#81 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

Yeah I just tried it, but still no luck.

Make a nandroid, reload stock... Get a lock... Restore nandroid. Try to get a lock.
  • tucstwo likes this

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#82 bjoostema1933

bjoostema1933

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD Maxx /Nexus 7

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

Make a nandroid, reload stock... Get a lock... Restore nandroid. Try to get a lock.

This has always worked for me.  Btw, how is the battery life and signal strength on this ROM? Comparable to stock?  I love the 4.2 aspect but have stayed on DST for the stability but am itching to make this my DD.  Just wanted a little insight from those running it : )

#83 cris09

cris09

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

Thanks it worked

#84 mrf582

mrf582

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:32 PM

Anyone get a chance to compare signal strength on this ROM versus stock? How is it?

#85 Chahta

Chahta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Twitter:toph4er
  • Current Device(s):Droid X

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

Anyone get a chance to compare signal strength on this ROM versus stock? How is it?

Signal strength on 4.2.2 displays lower than stock but in my experience actual speeds and quality have been virtually the same. I haven't lost data anywhere I had data before.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

#86 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

My signal on this was cherry. I honestly wouldn't have built and posted if I felt it was flakey.

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#87 rackumrack

rackumrack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationUpstate, SC
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 7, Maxx HD

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

Why is my call screen disappearing after I make a phone call?  I can take it away from my face and the screen stays black, I can not end the call.  If this has been addressed I apologize.

RAZR MAXX HD

#88 justinjbaron

justinjbaron

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

black screen at end of call happens to me as well, not just on this ROM but also slims 7/1 release. oddly it doesn't happen when calling voicemail (on slims anyway) - just after talking to another person. I haven't tested whether incoming vs outgoing call makes a difference.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

#89 rackumrack

rackumrack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationUpstate, SC
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 7, Maxx HD

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:38 AM

Yes It is doing it to me as well when I receive a call.  I can not hang up if they initiate or if they do I have to wait for them to hang up then the screen comes back up where the call ends.

I haven't tested whether incoming vs outgoing call makes a difference.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

RAZR MAXX HD

#90 trebills

trebills

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

I just tested both incoming and outgoing calls and it works great for me. I'm running the 6/29 AOKP build. No code kernel or any other mod.

Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

VPYxJ21.png

#91 drewrivera

drewrivera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Current Device(s):razor maxx

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:24 AM

I just tested both incoming and outgoing calls and it works great for me. I'm running the 6/29 AOKP build. No code kernel or any other mod.

Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ditto. Only thing I got is a really small s.o.d.(sleep of death). But small though, I can live with it as my DD. which isn't that serious compared to the older version. And I can't take off rotation on the lock screen. Oh and the status bar stays white when scrolling threw applications then goes back to black. I could still see the icons but the bar turns white

Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Tapatalk 2

Only when applications have white screens. Google play, plus, calendar, etc ;)

#92 somber73

somber73

Ringmaster

• Developer
  • 466 posts
  • Twitter:@xSomber73
  • Google+:nytesblood@gmail.com
  • LocationNY
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

I have the lock screen prob in my ROM as well may be an issue with the base

Leaked from my axi0m infested RAZR M

Posted Image

Donations Not Necessary but tia :)

#93 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD Rooted unlocked on AOKP

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:01 PM

This is an awesome ROM. Running with code kernel and Next Launcher. Buttery smooth no crashes. Props to all.

Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

#94 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:52 PM

So, I said that ^^ and am now running into some issues. Would like to see if anyone else has experienced anything like this. After extended times of use my phone is crashing. For example, with extended use yesterday, I received a call for the first time late in the evening and my phone was stuck in a frozen state. The only way I knew I was receiving a call was my bluetooth headset chiming at me. It then went to the boot logo and the only thing it would respond to was a soft battery pull. After rebooting the result was the same, when I attempted to dial my voicemail to see who called. Freeze, boot logo, battery pull to reboot. I finally went to recovery cleared cahe and davik and problem fixed. This morning i was NFC beaming a photo to my phone and same result. Freeze, boot logo, battery pull to reboot, clear cache and dalvik to run smoothly again. Then again mid text conversation. Several texts back and forth and suddenly, freeze boot logo, etc. Upon reboot the text I received just prior to freeze would be gone prior to the freeze. This happened several times before I cleared cache and dalvik and all prblems were fixed....thus far.

After digging am curious if the Ultimate Kernel Cleaning Script would benefit and if so why can't I find a functional link anymore?

Is there any possible solution other then complete wipe, I hate the time it takes to get my phone back to exactly the way I like it.

Extra info: Running AOKP 6-29, Kernel n39, Next Launcher. Also using LMT for pie support cause I hate having the onscreen buttons taking up valuable screen real estate.

That is all.

Thanks in advance

#95 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

Try running the ROM on stock kernel. 

• BytecodeMe likes this

R. Long: Pixel 5

#96 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:19 PM

Do you know where I can get a copy of the original rom kernel? Coming from the Droid RAZR Maxx HD. Running AOKP on Code Kernel. Powered by Next Launcher.

#97 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:47 PM

Just re-flash the ROM.  If you "dirty flash" (just wiping cache and dalvik, but not wiping system or doing a FDR), it should flash the stock kernel and leave all of your settings and data alone.

• trebills likes this

R. Long: Pixel 5

#98 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

So, after tons of reading I found that the bluetooth bug seems only to affect on kernels running .85. I flashed Vanquish N38 and all bugs seem to be resolved. Have done several bluetooth related things that guaranteed a crash on N39 and N40, but have had no issue ths far. Here is the link:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

(Android%204.2)%20for%20RazrHD%20XT925%2FXT926%20-%20Page%20163%20-%20xda-developers&txt=https%3A%2F%2Fdl.dropboxusercontent.com%2Fu%2F...KittiesN38.zip&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_137341991856111

#99 drewrivera

drewrivera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Current Device(s):razor maxx

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

So, after tons of reading I found that the bluetooth bug seems only to affect on kernels running .85. I flashed Vanquish N38 and all bugs seem to be resolved. Have done several bluetooth related things that guaranteed a crash on N39 and N40, but have had no issue ths far. Here is the link:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

(Android%204.2)%20for%20RazrHD%20XT925%2FXT926%20-%20Page%20163%20-%20xda-developers&txt=https%3A%2F%2Fdl.dropboxusercontent.com%2Fu%2F...KittiesN38.zip&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_137341991856111

Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Tapatalk 2

I knew I felt the 38 better for some reason. I just couldn't find it at one point since I deleted it thinking I didn't need it. Only the latest ones were downloadable.

#100 starfox221

starfox221

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:27 AM

Quick question you all, been pretty happy with this rom but for the life of me I can't get Wireless Tether to work at all. Can someone help me with this? 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users