CassDroid's Personal Stalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Twitter:@tyrthas
  • Google+:Ron Becker
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:53 PM

Wow, I just got a chance to pop back in this thread. I was up all night working on my phone.. ugh.. haha!
That's awesome Big! Both choices are amazing, but i'm kind of leaning towards number 2.. :P

I'm sorry we've kind of left you out in the cold around here bud. You deserve a lot more appreciation for all the hard work you have put in around the site and for our phones!

#62 JoJoLanny

JoJoLanny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:10 PM

Hey bigs....

How much would we need to gather up in donations for you you to get this theme on our RAZRs and Razr MaXXs? I have loved choice number one every since January!!! It sharp, detailed, and the elegant "steel" simplistic outline of all the docks show just how amazingly talented you are. There is not a better looking stock theme on ANY device ANYWHERE!!! LMAO!!!! I have bought a coule of ADW Themes from the market, but if you could get this out quick, i would be willing to make a sizeable donation. Seriously, it would be the only theme I have and it would stay on my phone. There is so much red out there already, ya know. The first screenshot is the one I would definitely go for. That sfatus bar is the most gorgeous sfatus bar I have ever seen!!! ("Sfatus" is a term I created in my head which means "fat-rear end status bar") Talk about having too much time on my hands.... geeeeez!!! Lol
I have a fever..... and the only cure..... is more cowbell!!!!

#63 JoJoLanny

JoJoLanny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

Seriously though......

When I think of the Droid Razr... I think about "sharp". Those dock icons in the 1st image look like you slice your finger off if you run your fingers along the edges!! Can't get my eyes off of that sfatus bar. :-) :-) where do I donate?!?!

And I completely agree with alerazr..... status bar icons are just sexy as hell!!!!

#64 Hardtime3015

Hardtime3015

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFlorence, SC

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:58 AM

man, you should not have to donate anymore that you already have.. Thach is def my BIGgest supporter and is where the bulk of my donations have come from.. He has donated numerous time AND bought many of my themes...

I guess thats what i don't understand.. There are just a handful of people that continually dontate then the other thousand people don't donate anything. not even a pat on the back! its so discouraging..

BUT like i said.. if i didnt need the money my mindset would probably be completely different. But right now i consider this a side job and if my side job only make a fraction of what it should be, then why do it? My market theme's are much more rewarding and will be what i stick to for now. I love my android community by putting out these free root themes, but only a handful show me they appreciate it.. the other might as well spit in my face :(

I see you are a fellow SC guy. I'd like to support when I can. Where else do you post, I'd like to check out your other work. Can't wait to see see how the Razr Sharp theme comes out. Thanks for all your hard work man.

#65 JoJoLanny

JoJoLanny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:24 PM

I was born in Spartanburg...... Gamecocks till the day I die!!!

#66 Hardtime3015

Hardtime3015

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFlorence, SC

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:18 AM

I was born in Spartanburg...... Gamecocks till the day I die!!!

Nobody is perfect JoJo lol jk bro

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users