Photo

[ROM] [xt912] [JB .16] Blurry 2.2 (Official Build 10-18-13)

• Please log in to reply
1287 replies to this topic

#121 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

Yes I turn them on in settings and no I wasn't using headphones just playing through the phone speaker to test it out. Also I have Bluetooth in my Jeep for the radio, Pandora and Google Music did not work on that either (equalizer).

Also, in either AC!D or Dolby... Its asks if your using your external speakers or headphones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#122 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:52 AM

Also, in either AC!D or Dolby... Its asks if your using your external speakers or headphones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yes I saw that and I set it to external speaker. I can hear the difference turning equalizer on and off using the external speaker but it stayed the same on this rom.

#123 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:00 AM

Yes I saw that and I set it to external speaker. I can hear the difference turning equalizer on and off using the external speaker but it stayed the same on this rom.

I found the issue.  I need to use the Beatz add on from the AC!D team.  I will get this fixed right away.

• Sinju33 likes this

#124 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:13 AM

I found the issue. I need to use the Beatz add on from the AC!D team. I will get this fixed right away.

Good to hear, no hurry. Thanks for your help.

#125 prosaschi

prosaschi

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Google+:paulrosaschi@gmail.com
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:47 AM

I love this ROM and it's theme! I do, however, have some lag, but it doesn't seem too bad, maybe I just need to break it in. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!

#126 charlie115

charlie115

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:55 AM

Yes mister dev the beats is a no go at all. I flashed my DSP 2.0 zip .no wipes and no permission fixed and it works flawless , if me telling you that help to narrow down the issue

#127 charlie115

charlie115

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:58 AM

And the lag people are having might have to do with the undervolting in the script, I bumped up a little bit and I have no lag at all this thing is on FIRE!!!! LMFAO

#128 charlie115

charlie115

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:02 AM

I only bumped up 10 to 12 digits to nothing to major but for dev purpose anything under say 1394 on 1.275 seems to piss off our o.s. for some reason. Hope this helps just a bit sir

#129 dshu

dshu

n00b

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationSanford, Maine
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:10 AM

Rom works great. No issues that I have discovered...smooth also..on the beta the "play store" stopped working, but things are good now. Thanks so much.

#130 greek6486

greek6486

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Twitter:@greek6486
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:15 AM

Great ROM, love tibu being included!!! Great ease of over clocking too :)

sent from my RAZR Maxx w/Rage Rom

#131 disturbed58

disturbed58

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationLancaster, PA

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:28 AM

UGH... can't get past initial "Please wait, blah blah" for v1.  Beta ran fine.  Started slot fresh.  I've tried both phone download and PC download.  I even flashed a completely different ROM inbetween attempts.  Both attempts slot was fresh, multiple wipes, flashed ROM, booted, let sit 5-10 minutes, started setup.... phone never gains signal.  On this last attempt phone hot rebooted after about 20 minutes of "please wait"

Any advice?

Edit:  Tried a different slot... working just fine now.  Silly phone :wacko:

I had the same issue (slot 1) however I accessed the settings through the drop down, there I found that there was no baseband.  I created a new slot and everything worked.

#132 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationA Ct Yankee living in the land of Mass-oles
  • Current Device(s):Razr,

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:41 AM

I had the same issue (slot 1) however I accessed the settings through the drop down, there I found that there was no baseband.  I created a new slot and everything worked 

Your internal sd card  needs a wipe. And possibly your external card too. 

#133 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:48 AM

Just a couple questions on this as I've seen it brought up in different ROM threads as of recent.

Assuming you copy everything from both Internal & External to the computer first, correct?

Does this still keep the "STOCK" rom available so one can boot to it obviously in order to copy everything back?

And is it safe to just copy everything back "As is" after formatting or 'wiping' both Int/Ext cards OR should one use caution as to any particular directories or files to not copy back, especially regarding the Internal space?

Just trying to understand the procedure as I to have had some random malfunctions/glitches in various ROMS including this one as of recent in a given slot space and am thinking about doing this procedure once I understand it better as per above questions.

Thanks!

#134 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:55 AM

I had the same issue (slot 1) however I accessed the settings through the drop down, there I found that there was no baseband.  I created a new slot and everything worked.

Your internal sd card needs to be wiped, and possibly the external too. But the internal is corrupted. At your convienience transfer the important stuff to your computer from the internal and wipe it. Then start over again. The rom you installed you can back up transfer and reinstall but it may be corrupted too. Want to know if your int sd is corrupt ? take this boot file and flash it - it's for changing your .8 system to .16 for those who still use .8. instead of using the rom compatibility flasher utility. Since you are on .16 nothing will change. Normally it takes 2.5- 3 seconds to flash. If it flashes in less than a second your int sd is corrupt. I use it all the time to check my int sd. 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#135 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:13 AM

Just a couple questions on this as I've seen it brought up in different ROM threads as of recent.

Assuming you copy everything from both Internal & External to the computer first, correct?

Does this still keep the "STOCK" rom available so one can boot to it obviously in order to copy everything back?

And is it safe to just copy everything back "As is" after formatting or 'wiping' both Int/Ext cards OR should one use caution as to any particular directories or files to not copy back, especially regarding the Internal space?

Just trying to understand the procedure as I to have had some random malfunctions/glitches in various ROMS including this one as of recent in a given slot space and am thinking about doing this procedure once I understand it better as per above questions.

Thanks!

Hi lazer. The only file I have with anything on it important. on the int is a file called android. If you open the int files I hope you find most empty therefore no need to copy. DCIM,  your camera file should have the pictures on the external. If on the internal, just transfer them to the external. DCIM. I always set the camera to store pics on the ext. Same with tibu. Once you wipe from storage and reboot you will wind up in the stock rom. Transfer int sd files back ; mass storage is quicker if you have large files Go into safestrap, recreate slot(s) and if you want to restore a rom go back to stock then back to the slot you created>restore and your saved rom will show up. If you don't go back to stock the saved rom won't show up when you hit restore. Any other questions ask away

#136 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:25 AM

Thanks rnh for the info. I did flash that file you told the other user about and it took several seconds so I'm thinking my Internal is actually ok. I'll keep an eye on things. Wonder if I should just do the External transfer wipe and re-transfer back to be safe...?

#137 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:39 AM

Thanks rnh for the info. I did flash that file you told the other user about and it took several seconds so I'm thinking my Internal is actually ok. I'll keep an eye on things. Wonder if I should just do the External transfer wipe and re-transfer back to be safe...?

Where did you store the rom before you flashed it int or ext? Do you do a lot of flashing? I'd wipe the int. and the transfer the rom from the computer to the int. and flash it from there, Then transfer and wipe the ext at your leisure if you have a lot of stuff on it. Unless you've got a lot of time on your hands. It still pays to be on the safe side and do both. The behavior of your phone tells it's really screwed up.

#138 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:41 AM

I did this when going to .16.  When already on .16, do you have a recommended method for doing this?  My first thought is Matt's utility.

#139 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:49 AM

I did this when going to .16.  When already on .16, do you have a recommended method for doing this?  My first thought is Matt's utility.

Did what? Use that file?  In this  case it is just for corruption testing purposes. I used to use the files when going back and forth but found that they wouldn't work after a few flashes because my int. sd was getting corrupted. I stay with one rom now. I just tried blurry because it's new but my phone went crazy - reboots and the apk problem that caused me to redo my whole phone twice. Just my luck because the rom is great.

#140 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

M

I noticed alot of people having trouble with flashing ROMS based off the Xmas leak 98.72.8 while being updated to the 98.72.16 OTA, so i made some SafeStrap flashable zips that allow you to keep the .16 OTA, or another OTA based ROM, in stock slot and still being able to boot a .8 based ROM in another slot without that dreaded bootloop.

No need to fastboot the entire leak to flash leak based roms. Can fix the bootloops without a computer handy!!

Just flash the appropriate zip for whichever slot you are booting.

Use these if you get bootloops with certain ROMs that require you to be on the christmas leak. You can switch back and forth from stock OTA to custom leak based pretty easy. 

I only have an xt912 CDMA so thats all i tested on. Any input is welcomed. I will reply when possible
Attached Files
  • Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

4.72MB   201 downloads
  • Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

4.72MB   272 downloads
  •  

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users