Photo

[ROM] [xt912] [JB .16] Blurry 2.2 (Official Build 10-18-13)

• Please log in to reply
1287 replies to this topic

#101 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:06 PM

Anybody check out DSP to see if it works with pandora? It didn't work on the beta version was wondering if it does on this version.

Use AC!D or Dolby digital. They are way better.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#102 charlie115

charlie115

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

So far so good you did a nice job on this! The layout the added goodies love it! Do I have to delete governor script or is the a module script I can adjust with smanager? I can't find it

#103 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

Any of plans to theme the hotspot notification icon?

#104 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

So far so good you did a nice job on this! The layout the added goodies love it! Do I have to delete governor script or is the a module script I can adjust with smanager? I can't find it

The 08governor init.d script is the modules script. It just has some more scripting for changing frequencies when screen on and off and battery limit. Edit it to your needs. You can also see the script code on pastebin in the RAZR development section.

Any of plans to theme the hotspot notification icon?

Yeah. Eventually.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

• Sinju33 likes this

#105 prosaschi

prosaschi

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Google+:paulrosaschi@gmail.com
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

NICE ROM!!!!

#106 slvrbul

slvrbul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx / Motorola Xoom MZ602 4G

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:08 PM

Did a full wipe and this is the worse Lag I have ever seen on a ROM. It takes twice as long to load anything than on the Beta. Anyone else seeing this !!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk HD

Posted Image

#107 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

I had the horrible lag on beta also

#108 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:59 PM

Did a full wipe and this is the worse Lag I have ever seen on a ROM. It takes twice as long to load anything than on the Beta. Anyone else seeing this !!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk HD

Did you try deleting the governor script and try the rom afterwards with your own settings?

#109 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:05 PM

Did you try deleting the governor script and try the rom afterwards with your own settings?

I've never messed with scripts

#110 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationA Ct Yankee living in the land of Mass-oles
  • Current Device(s):Razr,

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

I'd like to report something I think everyone should be aware of that happened to me after installing the beta (or alpha) build of this rom. I had posted a help thread earlier today because earlier this week I suddenly could not install apks from  int or ext  storage and the only fix was to reinstall jb with a data wipe (option 1 of the droid razr utility).  I didn't put two and two together until I installed the latest version and now the same problem occurred; so something in this rom is installing something which at least on my phone is interfering with installation from storage. I would urge everyone to check this out and report their findings if it is a problem so the developer can know. 

#111 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

I'd like to report something I think everyone should be aware of that happened to me after installing the beta (or alpha) build of this rom. I had posted a help thread earlier today because earlier this week I suddenly could not install apks from int or ext storage and the only fix was to reinstall jb with a data wipe (option 1 of the droid razr utility). I didn't put two and two together until I installed the latest version and now the same problem occurred; so something in this rom is installing something which at least on my phone is interfering with installation from storage. I would urge everyone to check this out and report their findings if it is a problem so the developer can know.

Agreed. If there are problems we need to know. Seems like some phones just don't agree with some ROMs, but the more feedback the better. If there are problems reporting anything may help us narrow it down.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#112 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:23 PM

Use AC!D or Dolby digital. They are way better.

I went into settings/sound/audio effects and turned it off then tried Beats/Ac!d only and Pandora didn't change. Went back into settings/sound/audio effects and turned it back on but still no change in my music. I tried this on both Pandora and Google Music but no change to either one. If anybody else tries this can you post an update so I can see if it worked for you.
I'm going to try this ROM for another day to see if the lag goes away too.

#113 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

I found beats didn't work at all for anything

#114 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:54 PM

I'd like to report something I think everyone should be aware of that happened to me after installing the beta (or alpha) build of this rom. I had posted a help thread earlier today because earlier this week I suddenly could not install apks from int or ext storage and the only fix was to reinstall jb with a data wipe (option 1 of the droid razr utility). I didn't put two and two together until I installed the latest version and now the same problem occurred; so something in this rom is installing something which at least on my phone is interfering with installation from storage. I would urge everyone to check this out and report their findings if it is a problem so the developer can know.

What error? What apps? Using tibu or something?

#115 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:56 PM

I went into settings/sound/audio effects and turned it off then tried Beats/Ac!d only and Pandora didn't change. Went back into settings/sound/audio effects and turned it back on but still no change in my music. I tried this on both Pandora and Google Music but no change to either one. If anybody else tries this can you post an update so I can see if it worked for you.
I'm going to try this ROM for another day to see if the lag goes away too.

Did you turn them on in the settings menu under blurry sound mods? Are you using headphones?

#116 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

What error? What apps? Using tibu or something?

Trying to install apks from storage ( file explorer) with unknown sources checked of course.

#117 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

It could just be a freak thing that happens just to my phone but it's worth checking out.

#118 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

Trying to install apks from storage ( file explorer) with unknown sources checked of course.

Why not use tibu? Did stock ROM slot work?

#119 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:08 PM

Did you turn them on in the settings menu under blurry sound mods? Are you using headphones?

Yes I turn them on in settings and no I wasn't using headphones just playing through the phone speaker to test it out. Also I have Bluetooth in my Jeep for the radio, Pandora and Google Music did not work on that either (equalizer).

#120 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:11 PM

Yes I turn them on in settings and no I wasn't using headphones just playing through the phone speaker to test it out. Also I have Bluetooth in my Jeep for the radio, Pandora and Google Music did not work on that either (equalizer).

Need to get some headphones to hear the difference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users