• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#21 theFix2012

theFix2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

I did a fast boot back to.181, and now i don't get notifications for texts. Anyone else having this issue? If not, anyone have any ideas? I even tried going up to the.79 leak to see if it's remedied, but it's doing the same thing. No notifications. Help! Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

#22 G8orDroid

G8orDroid

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Twitter:G8orDroid

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:34 AM

I did a fast boot back to.181, and now i don't get notifications for texts. Anyone else having this issue? If not, anyone have any ideas? I even tried going up to the.79 leak to see if it's remedied, but it's doing the same thing. No notifications. Help! Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Are you sure you have notifications turned on in the messaging app?

#23 bdams19

bdams19

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Twitter:bdams19

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:19 AM

Extremely dumb question.... does this not actually install ICS? I don't see that option as opposed to 1.51.

#24 G8orDroid

G8orDroid

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Twitter:G8orDroid

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:31 AM

Extremely dumb question.... does this not actually install ICS? I don't see that option as opposed to 1.51.

The only dumb questions are the ones that go un-asked... But in this case we'll make an exception... LOL :P
No, this utility does not install ICS, but it is very handy in getting to point where you CAN install the ICS leak.

#25 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:18 PM

New file host added, rombot is back up.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#26 BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Chatroom Tech Support

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Google+:mikebuck69@gmail.com
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, HTC One M8, Nexus 10

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:38 AM

I tried to revert back to stock .181 but I got an error that says "cannot load 'files/logo.bin'" any ideas?
  • lrk322 likes this

#27 Shinare

Shinare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:09 AM

I want to AP Fastboot to .181 from a custom .173 ROM (Eclipse) to get back on path for ICS update. I booted into AP fastboot. Connected usb to computer, computer recognized new device. I ran BAT file. Selected #1. It sent something to my phone quickly and rebooted it back to AP Fastboot. It just sat there saying "Waiting for Device" for a long time. I turned off my phone and turned it on normally. Now none of my computers recognize when I plug in my phone and the utility never sees my phone plugged in no matter what computer I plug it into.

Whats up?

#28 ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:44 AM

Sounds like you might need to uninstall then reinstall your Moto drivers before plugging your phone back in.

Sent from my Droid RAZR (stock 4.0.4)

#29 Shinare

Shinare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

i was using an LG cable, plugged in the origional razr usb cable and all is fine. it erks me that theres a difference.

#30 txkssnapper

txkssnapper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR MAXX HD, tf300t

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:17 AM

i was using an LG cable, plugged in the origional razr usb cable and all is fine. it erks me that theres a difference.

If it was an LG cable from a dumb phone, it makes sense. My old LG dumb phone used microusb, but didn't have data lines in the usb cable. Thus, when I plugged my razr in to my computer with this old cable, I couldn't get data.

#31 lrk322

lrk322

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:03 PM

Hey guys, I am using Matt's 1.6 utility to try to restore my phone to stock before putting ics on it due to some errors. I am having the same error as above

" I tried to revert back to stock .181 but I got an error that says "cannot load 'files/logo.bin'" any ideas?" Perhaps a bit more detail on this issue would help?

I put my phone into AP fastboot mode-

The Utlity completes the last steps of sending and writing "cdt.bin',
and then sending and writing devtree,
and then it says error: cannot load 'files\logo.bin' as was mentioned above,

Is there something that I am doing wrong or that I can do to try to fix this?

Thank you for any suggestions!

#32 ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

Which software are you coming from? The ICS leaks more recent than. 79 can't successfully fast boot to. 181. I would assume the same is true for custom ROMs based on non-fastbootable builds.

Sent from my Droid RAZR (stock 4.0.4)

#33 universal_cynic

universal_cynic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSE Wisconsin
  • Current Device(s):XT912

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:47 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I just used the utility to update to get a fresh .181 install. I saw this error and started to panic, but after ~25 seconds or so the install just continued to completion.

#34 XCellFoneSalesRep

XCellFoneSalesRep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/XCellFoneRep
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/XgDaW
  • LocationThe Joisey Shore, Nu Joisey

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:18 PM

Anyone having a problem after opening the Utility1.6 and i "Press any key to continue" and the the utility closes. Something written in Blue comes up but the box closes way too fast to read any of the words.
  • xuul likes this

#35 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:14 AM

Anyone having a problem after opening the Utility1.6 and i "Press any key to continue" and the the utility closes. Something written in Blue comes up but the box closes way too fast to read any of the words.

It could be a "findstr" error for not having

in your Windows machine's PATH.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#36 crpp2401

crpp2401

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:24 PM

I was in the leak ICS 204 and everything works fine, I had Savestrap 2.0 installed and with that I install Koa Rom and it was fine. But I decided use this method to get Leak ICS 206 running. I don't know what I did but everything goes wrong lol. Now the phone do not reboot normally. It goes straight to AP fastboot flashmode ( device is locked, status code: 0) and stay there. So I had to reboot manually by pushing the volume and power bottoms. And ones I am in Boot Mode Selection Menu, I choose "reboot normally" and that takes me to SafesTrap 2.0 and then I choose "reboot system now" and that takes me to Koa Rom. I don't know whats going on. Is like it doesn't have any boot system or something like that. When I press "Toogle to Save System" it shows me " image data don't found" E: can't mount system, E: can't mount data etc. So If I take off the save system, the phone goes stock on Motorola Logo boot. Please I really need your help because, Im lost

#37 patch5

patch5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

Not to sound like a complete newb but how do I use this? Hah.. I'm running black widow

Sent from my DROID SPYDER

#38 ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:29 PM

This is probably what you really want to do.

)!-[6.14.84/85,-6.16.203/204/206]

#39 patch5

patch5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:35 PM

Well I'm just trying to go back to stock to get the pics 4.0.4 update.. how do I do that?

Sent from my DROID SPYDER

#40 geka

geka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Google+:gene.volchenko

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:53 AM

I have .206 version, but would like to get back on stock .181 is there a way to do that?
Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users