motoroid7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Twitter:motoroid7
  • LocationBloomington, Indiana
  • Current Device(s):RAZR M

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:41 PM

Anyone that's more experienced with MIUI know how to remove the carrier label? I notice people posting fixes for other devices, but not sure how to do it for this ROM. The reason I ask is because with some themes having the carrier label causes issues with the notification bar displaying icons correctly if the theme doesn't use the carrier label.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Here is an example how one theme should look like:

but ends up looking like this:

Twitter: @motoroid7

ADN: @seven07

#202 Tquetski

Tquetski

• Developer
  • 156 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:29 AM

Try WSM-tools.

Also some themes have more 'english' than others

#203 romma1

romma1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:46 AM

Miui Baby,,, Miui!  I cannot wait to try this!!

#204 kyanil

kyanil

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M XT907

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:49 PM

Im having the same issue as mastnacek, as I can use my external sd but music apps fail to see my music on the external

#205 DFoxInc

DFoxInc

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Twitter:@aaaucup
  • Google+:Yusuf Abdullah
  • LocationJakarta
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr M

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:08 PM

Up Up.

I can't find my music in music player and photo too in galery.

why, how to fix it ?

#206 Tquetski

Tquetski

• Developer
  • 156 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:40 PM

It's a framework issue; in about 30 minutes I'll upload a fully functional one with functioning blur, had to rebuild cm10.1 again ;/

#207 Tquetski

Tquetski

• Developer
  • 156 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

bump, updated CM base again; file issues -should- be sorted and MIUIs gfx like Blur should be fully functional now too; thanks for bearing with me here folks

• motoroid7 likes this

#208 mastnacek

mastnacek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:20 AM

bump, updated CM base again; file issues -should- be sorted and MIUIs gfx like Blur should be fully functional now too; thanks for bearing with me here folks

Do not worry about. We are just inept users and wait for someone who do MIUI for us . And then we cry if something is not good.. I thank you for your work and I wish you very nice Christmas.

#209 mastnacek

mastnacek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:53 AM

Installed rigt now, wipe everything but system not and external SD dont work. And I cant go into external in windows. I see it but dont see files and folders.

#210 Tquetski

Tquetski

• Developer
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:30 AM

That's really unusual, I don't know why external SD ins't being detected, if you could, could you post up a SS of what the prob. you're facing looks like or logcat?

#211 Tquetski

Tquetski

• Developer
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:31 AM

Ahh, have you tried setting to 'Photo' mode? sometimes there are MTP issues PC to PC

#212 Tquetski

Tquetski

• Developer
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:51 AM

Do not worry about. We are just inept users and wait for someone who do MIUI for us . And then we cry if something is not good.. I thank you for your work and I wish you very nice Christmas.

I don't feel like that's true, I was just really annoyed prior to this because people kept asking me to do MIUI v5 when a suitable base didn't exist; so it really was like beating a dead horse.

Until the last version of MIUI there will be issues here and there; CM has it's issues and MIUI has issues all it's own but I intend to update this to match the official weekly MIUI version and so the problems experienced each week may vary.

Either way this will be a weekly thing, I did take the time to build for this device and I've alrdy told the folks at miui.en that I'll be doing work on this phone but I just want everyone to know some versions of MIUI will be better/more stable/more enjoyable than others It's just the nature of progress, that being said I don't know if I'll have time to keep up with OTA update here, at the moment I'm holding MIUI for like 6 phones

Maybe I'll do an update every 2 weeks if I bring more unusual firmware to this phone like Color OS or Baidu Rom lol; a lot of folks here haven't seen either and they're both nice

• romma1 likes this

#213 romma1

romma1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:16 PM

Very cool. Just installed. Smooth so far...

#214 zhybzht

zhybzht

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:06 PM

I found flashlight is not work well ,but it will be fixed by add two lines of code to BUIlD.PROP.

debug.mdpcomp.maxlayer=2
debug.mdpcomp.logs=0

• Noigel likes this

#215 Noigel

Noigel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Ivano-Frankivs`k
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M XT907 / Motorola Razr I XT890

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:03 AM

I found flashlight is not work well ,but it will be fixed by add two lines of code to BUIlD.PROP.

debug.mdpcomp.maxlayer=2
debug.mdpcomp.logs=0

Thanx, Sir! It helps me!! 

Motorola Droid Razr M XT907 / ROM: KitStalk by GraberRoms

post-103018-0-11429500-1388984908_thumb.

#216 romma1

romma1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:30 AM

Amazing build so far.. I was always hoping someone would start building MIUI for this phone. This blows away even the old GB builds that I had in my Dinc1 and Dinc2 phones!

#217 romma1

romma1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

Just a quick question for anyone that knows, Is this 3G only? I do not see LTE as an option anywhere. Thanks in advance... 

I don't feel like that's true, I was just really annoyed prior to this because people kept asking me to do MIUI v5 when a suitable base didn't exist; so it really was like beating a dead horse.

Until the last version of MIUI there will be issues here and there; CM has it's issues and MIUI has issues all it's own but I intend to update this to match the official weekly MIUI version and so the problems experienced each week may vary.

Either way this will be a weekly thing, I did take the time to build for this device and I've alrdy told the folks at miui.en that I'll be doing work on this phone but I just want everyone to know some versions of MIUI will be better/more stable/more enjoyable than others It's just the nature of progress, that being said I don't know if I'll have time to keep up with OTA update here, at the moment I'm holding MIUI for like 6 phones

Maybe I'll do an update every 2 weeks if I bring more unusual firmware to this phone like Color OS or Baidu Rom lol; a lot of folks here haven't seen either and they're both nice

#218 hyro864

hyro864

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

Just a quick question for anyone that knows, Is this 3G only? I do not see LTE as an option anywhere. Thanks in advance...

the answer is in the faq on the first page of the thread.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

• Noigel likes this

#219 romma1

romma1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

Thanks... Sorry I missed that.

#220 mastnacek

mastnacek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:17 PM

I dont know how, but music app recognize my music on external sd card. I use RC1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users