[Rom][Razr - Cdma] Koa Rom (Cm9) - (7/22/2012)

leak 4.0.4 ics cm9 koa rom

• Please log in to reply
1148 replies to this topic

#1141 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:36 AM

I know everyone is pretty much on either Stock ROMs or Jelly Bean but just wanted to let anyone know that might want this, that I fixed the download link in the OP to link to the new site. Thanks!

#1142 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

Thank you Gary :D i might have to grab it :D
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#1143 tchernobog

tchernobog

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

I scrolled through about 20 pages or so and couldn't find anything, but is there any way to fix the gallery problem? I seem to have the same problem with most ROMs, where my gallery won't load. MXPlayer will play one video, then won't load any others. My gallery will load the last picture taken, and the rest are just blank tiles.

Many thanks, awesome ROM other than that.

#1144 androidlearner

androidlearner

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • LocationPeoria, AZ

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:45 AM

I scrolled through about 20 pages or so and couldn't find anything, but is there any way to fix the gallery problem? I seem to have the same problem with most ROMs, where my gallery won't load. MXPlayer will play one video, then won't load any others. My gallery will load the last picture taken, and the rest are just blank tiles.

Many thanks, awesome ROM other than that.

Have you tried renaming the DCIM(pictures) folder? I've seen this clear issues for a lot of people

Sent from Razr Maxx running Full Throttle Killer Bean

#1145 tchernobog

tchernobog

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

Renaming to what, exactly? Anything?

edit - Haven't tried renaming it, but I'm getting the can't connect to camera issue now.

sigh. I really like this rom, but I need a working camera.

#1146 seanzinator

seanzinator

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

The gallery will not load any pictures that were taken with any Moto-based ROMs. If you delete all of those pics, gallery should work. Try it out but back up your pics first.

#1147 androidlearner

androidlearner

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • LocationPeoria, AZ

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

Renaming to what, exactly? Anything?

edit - Haven't tried renaming it, but I'm getting the can't connect to camera issue now.

sigh. I really like this rom, but I need a working camera.

Rename to anything. I usually do DCIM1 or something. You will not lose your pictures or anything. All this does is let the ROMs camera recreate the folder which i have seen fix similar issues to what you are having

Sent from Razr Maxx running Full Throttle Killer Bean

#1148 tommyg562000

tommyg562000

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

I have safestrap 3 loaded on my razr. Can I just flash this in one of the "ROM Slots" right off the bat?

#1149 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

I have safestrap 3 loaded on my razr. Can I just flash this in one of the "ROM Slots" right off the bat?

I honestly don't know. I don't have this device so it's hard to test anything. This ROM is also no longer supported by me due to moving on to JB (KOA Resurrection).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leak, 4.0.4, ics, cm9, koa, rom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users