[Rom][Razr - Cdma] Koa Rom (Cm9) - (7/22/2012)

leak 4.0.4 ics cm9 koa rom

• Please log in to reply
1148 replies to this topic

#1121 kernelhappy

kernelhappy

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:08 AM

Is anyone else having low fps on this? I just flashed this over and I've been running quadrant and I'm averaging 45 fps when normally I get 60fps, everything seems to be quite smooth other than that.

I ran quandrant just to see, but I didn't pay too much attention to the fps counter on the screen and the free version doesn't tell you the average fps after the fact. I had a combined 2778 and 2850 score, 3D was 1543.

That said, hardware acceleration in basic operations works great on this build. I was using a build from another website and the first thing I noticed when I switch to it was that it seemed like the scrolling was being done in software. I won't mention the ROM because the dev contributes a lot to the community and I never reported it to him. But once I switched to this 7/22 koa build, I noticed how much smoother scrolling is. Car Dock V3 is a great example because without hardware accel, scrolling screen to screen is just painful, now that I'm back on KOA it's smooth as silk again.

#1122 chase.barnett

chase.barnett

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:40 AM

I did like this rom when I installed it last night but I have started running into a few issues.

Major lag when scrolling between home screens and poor screen transitions between portrait and landscape. When turning my phone, the image on my screen shrinks up to the upper left hand corner for a few seconds then changes... suggestions?

#1123 kernelhappy

kernelhappy

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:28 AM

I did like this rom when I installed it last night but I have started running into a few issues.

Major lag when scrolling between home screens and poor screen transitions between portrait and landscape. When turning my phone, the image on my screen shrinks up to the upper left hand corner for a few seconds then changes... suggestions?

The rotation thing (along with the shrunken screenshot) is common to all CM9 variants AFAIK.

The lag when scrolling home screens is completely opposite of my experience (other ROMs are laggy). Did you do a fully factory wipe when you installed?

#1124 doggscube

doggscube

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:31 PM

I tried your ROM before, I forget which version, and 4G stopped working altogether. No setting (GSM only, CDMA auto prl, etc.) would bring it back.

I want to try the rom again, do you have any tips? Thanks.

#1125 redls1

redls1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:40 PM

I tried your ROM before, I forget which version, and 4G stopped working altogether. No setting (GSM only, CDMA auto prl, etc.) would bring it back.

I want to try the rom again, do you have any tips? Thanks.

This recently started happening to both mine and my wifes phone. Sometime it was gsm mode and now 4g just turns off and even a toggle is a pain.

#1126 fraker2001

fraker2001

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

how do i connect my hdmi on this rom?

#1127 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:26 AM

how do i connect my hdmi on this rom?

if you want to use hdmi you need to flash a moto 211 - 215 based rom. they are the only ones to have webtop/hdmi support :ph34r:

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#1128 diehl

diehl

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:diehl
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/108434302394879352312
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:53 AM

After flashing this ROM, phone calls are not working. I can make calls, but I can not the phone is not receiving or sending any audio. Has anyone else seen this issue?

#1129 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:15 AM

After flashing this ROM, phone calls are not working. I can make calls, but I can not the phone is not receiving or sending any audio. Has anyone else seen this issue?

Turn off Bluetooth :)

• ctopher4 likes this

#1130 diehl

diehl

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:diehl
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/108434302394879352312
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:16 AM

Turn off Bluetooth :)

Seriously? Doh, I'll switch back to safe system and do that. Thanks!

#1131 sugarcoatedangel

sugarcoatedangel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

I flashed according to instructions in OP, also have all the requirements in OP. All I get in random reboots. I have data wiped twice full wipes with cache and dalvik. No luck, guess I'm going back to iKream rom.... really wanted to try this one out though...

#1132 redls1

redls1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:41 PM

I flashed according to instructions in OP, also have all the requirements in OP. All I get in random reboots. I have data wiped twice full wipes with cache and dalvik. No luck, guess I'm going back to iKream rom.... really wanted to try this one out though...

Maybe try to download again?

#1133 sugarcoatedangel

sugarcoatedangel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:37 PM

Maybe try to download again?

I've tried everything I could think of including that. Just didn't want to waste my time anymore...lol

#1134 crw5

crw5

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Twitter:crw5

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:43 AM

Screenshots may not match, icons not included.

Blue Icons -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Posted Image

Does anyone have this Blue Icon pack? The link doesn't work anymore

#1135 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

Does anyone have this Blue Icon pack? The link doesn't work anymore

Sorry about that! Here's a working link:

I'll update the link in the post as well. Thanks for letting me know it didn't work :)

Edited by spc_hicks09, 03 August 2012 - 09:14 AM.

#1136 crw5

crw5

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Twitter:crw5

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:55 AM

Sorry about that! Here's a working link:

I'll update the link the post as well. Thanks for letting me know it didn't work :)

No problem. Thanks man!

#1137 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:57 AM

A new working solution has been found for getting Wifi to connect to your router withouth ANY issues and it's really simple!

NEW WIFI FIX!!! Thanks to Enthash for finding this out!
Using a root file explorer, navigate to /data/misc/dhcp and delete ALL the contents in there. Should fix the wifi right up!
  • vtwinbmx likes this

#1138 koehn925

koehn925

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Twitter:@koehn925

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:07 AM

Anyone having issues with CPU Sleeper? I just set it up and now my phone just keeps rebooting.

I had the same thing happen after i set mine up as well. I did however underclock to 800 and set to apply at boot prior so setting up CPU sleeper. I think i remember reading something about that happening though. I dont remember which thread is was in though as i have flashed about 4 different roms in the past two days!

#1139 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:22 AM

CPU Sleeper doesn't work very good with SetCPU.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

#1140 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

CPU Sleeper doesn't work very good with SetCPU.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I'm hearing that version 3.6 does , but haven't tried it myself

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leak, 4.0.4, ics, cm9, koa, rom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users