Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Well got lmt and no nav keys to work but no nag keys is only in portrait not landscape. I'm pretty much a landscape kind of guy. I tried using exposed frame work but kept getting FC. I can cut the nag key's down to 30% we the that. I did not know why I just hate loosing that 1/4" real estate lol.

#402 smeekteek

smeekteek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

Holy S&$t! This is the fastest ROM i've ever seen! Thank you!

• eye__dea likes this

#403 masterskop

masterskop

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

Nice rom and very fast! Thank you for your hard efforts! Please keep this rom going!

• eye__dea likes this

#404 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

Well got lmt and no nav keys to work but no nag keys is only in portrait not landscape. I'm pretty much a landscape kind of guy. I tried using exposed frame work but kept getting FC. I can cut the nag key's down to 30% we the that. I did not know why I just hate loosing that 1/4" real estate lol.

Only in portrait? My bad. I could of swore I tested it in landscape. I'll fix it up.

#405 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

Only in portrait? My bad. I could of swore I tested it in landscape. I'll fix it up.

Thanks man no hurry I did get exposed frame work to work but no bar is better than little bar lol

#406 masterskop

masterskop

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:55 AM

I have a quick question.  I used the TWRP 2.6.3.0 backup of this rom but it stated that it could not backup to the backup folder /external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/....., but will backup to the sdcard/twrp/backups/....  On other roms, twrp will backup to the external sdcard, but the blurry v1.2 rom backsup to the internal card only.  Is there something wrong with twrp with this particular rom?  Any help and/or suggestions welcomed!

Update:  Just figured it out by reading another post ... Shorten up the backup name.  Apparently, too long of a file name will not be stored on the external card, but will on the internal card.

#407 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:25 AM

I have a quick question. I used the TWRP 2.6.3.0 backup of this rom but it stated that it could not backup to the backup folder /external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/....., but will backup to the sdcard/twrp/backups/.... On other roms, twrp will backup to the external sdcard, but the blurry v1.2 rom backsup to the internal card only. Is there something wrong with twrp with this particular rom? Any help and/or suggestions welcomed!

Update: Just figured it out by reading another post ... Shorten up the backup name. Apparently, too long of a file name will not be stored on the external card, but will on the internal card.

Boy I would have never figured that one out.

#408 smeekteek

smeekteek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

I think this question was asked but not answered, is it possible to remove the notification toggle? If not, is there a way to personalize it?

#409 smeekteek

smeekteek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

I think this question was asked but not answered, is it possible to remove the notification toggle? If not, is there a way to personalize it?

#410 lysdexik

lysdexik

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

This ROM would be perfect if a stock theme was available and included the ability to customize the toggles in the notification area.

Side note, any idea why the toggles don't take you to their respective settings when you long press them in the notification drop down? I have gotten so used to this and it does not appear to work in this ROM.

#411 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

I would need to make a mod to delete it. Then u would need to use an app like power controls. You can customize antek quick settings tho.

#412 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:31 AM

This ROM would be perfect if a stock theme was available and included the ability to customize the toggles in the notification area.

Side note, any idea why the toggles don't take you to their respective settings when you long press them in the notification drop down? I have gotten so used to this and it does not appear to work in this ROM.

Like moto stock theme? can customize antek quick settings. The long press option could be done if moto wasn't closed source.

#413 smeekteek

smeekteek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

I would need to make a mod to delete it. Then u would need to use an app like power controls. You can customize antek quick settings tho.

It's a great ROM. I prefer J4velins toggle. But, I can use it with yours.

#414 eethball

eethball

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:30 PM

Quick question, is the OTA Updater currently supposed to work?  With 1.0 and 1.2 I receive a message saying "Error feteching update info: Invalid ROM (Blurry_HD_v1.2) & device (vanquish) combo!".  It's obviously not a big deal since I frequent this site, but I was just curious if I missed something.  Thanks.

#415 pattonsj

pattonsj

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR maxx

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

Quick question, is the OTA Updater currently supposed to work? With 1.0 and 1.2 I receive a message saying "Error feteching update info: Invalid ROM (Blurry_HD_v1.2) & device (vanquish) combo!". It's obviously not a big deal since I frequent this site, but I was just curious if I missed something. Thanks.

If eye_dea doesn't have an update loaded then it will say that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#416 eethball

eethball

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

If eye_dea doesn't have an update loaded then it will say that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thanks for the response.  I wasn't sure how that worked.  As a side note, I'd also be interested in a stock theme for this ROM.  I'm not the biggest fan of the blueness, but put up with it because I love every other aspect of this ROM.

• 7eregrine likes this

#417 7eregrine

7eregrine

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

Agree. Don't like the Blueness either but I keep my mouth shut because I love this ROM. :D

I keep wanting to try Nexusesque but I really REALLY love Blurry.

Get-off-my-lawn.jpg

#418 TALLYWACKER

TALLYWACKER

Android caused my divorce !

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSouth
  • Current Device(s):M8 ROOTED S-OFF UNLOCKED, XT926 UNLOCKED

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:31 AM

omfg the blue is what makes this rom ...but i will agree to disagree and let everyone have there own opinion ..just out of curiosity which color would yall prefer ? 

Sent from my Chuck Norris Edition M8 

#419 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

It's a great ROM. I prefer J4velins toggle. But, I can use it with yours.

I will make a zip to delete my toggles.  Then you can use J4velins. 

#420 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:04 AM

I would encourage anyone that wants to "change the blueness" to make a theme for the ROM.  I will support any themes and can help with the process.  I just don't have enough time to do it all anymore.   I have a couple new projects in the works and have been spending all my time getting my feet wet in open source development.  I will continue to support this ROM too and I was hoping that Moto would of pushed 4.2.2 / 4.3 already by now.  Again--Thanks to all of you for the support and keep watching for new projects.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users