oculum

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationIndiana
  • Current Device(s):XT926 Razr Maxx HD

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:43 PM

I recently installed this rom (love it! thanks guys!) and have been wondering what the "blurry" enable/disble button does in the dropdown hotkeys? I can't tell a difference in the ROM when i press it.

#642 raymondrbowman

raymondrbowman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

Turned seeder off. Phone still sucks and with it battery life was horrid. Tried aggressive and moderate settings. I think the best fix at this point would be an eight pound beater!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

#643 TALLYWACKER

TALLYWACKER

Android caused my divorce !

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSouth
  • Current Device(s):M8 ROOTED S-OFF UNLOCKED, XT926 UNLOCKED

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:31 AM

Turned seeder off. Phone still sucks and with it battery life was horrid. Tried aggressive and moderate settings. I think the best fix at this point would be an eight pound beater!

Have you tried flashing arrrghhhs kernel set to row/wheatly ? 

• eye__dea and raymondrbowman like this

Sent from my Chuck Norris Edition M8 

#644 raymondrbowman

raymondrbowman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:13 PM

Gave it a shot, but no go on a locked bootloader....per arrrghhh.

#645 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:06 PM

I'm going to miss this Rom a lot, the screen on my phone broke and I didn't want to repair it myself + the part costs about $150.

#646 TALLYWACKER

TALLYWACKER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSouth

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:15 PM

I'm going to miss this Rom a lot, the screen on my phone broke and I didn't want to repair it myself + the part costs about $150.

If you have asurion insurance you can get a replacement phone for 99$ go to Lowes and get a t-6 torx driver and take the two screws out the bottom slide the old screen off release the two ribbon cables and reverse process (about 5 min total repair time ) .I've personally done this 7 times lol 

#647 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

If you have asurion insurance you can get a replacement phone for 99$ go to Lowes and get a t-6 torx driver and take the two screws out the bottom slide the old screen off release the two ribbon cables and reverse process (about 5 min total repair time ) .I've personally done this 7 times lol

I know I saw the repair video on youtube it looks simple but the other problem is that I don't have asurion on my line I used it twice already within a year, my wife's phone has insurance but she didn't want me to get a phone just so that I can dismantle it which I was wanting to because I wasn't going to have a locked bootloader RAZR MAXX HD LOL... so this Tuesday is my birthday and I told her she better get me the Galaxy S5 lmao

#648 TALLYWACKER

TALLYWACKER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSouth

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:34 AM

I know I saw the repair video on youtube it looks simple but the other problem is that I don't have asurion on my line I used it twice already within a year, my wife's phone has insurance but she didn't want me to get a phone just so that I can dismantle it which I was wanting to because I wasn't going to have a locked bootloader RAZR MAXX HD LOL... so this Tuesday is my birthday and I told her she better get me the Galaxy S5 lmao

Hope that S5 is a dev model ...lol and I don't think they'll have blurry which is a immediate deal breaker !

• eye__dea likes this

#649 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:31 AM

Hope that S5 is a dev model ...lol and I don't think they'll have blurry which is a immediate deal breaker !

Anything besides a windows phone and a the new motorola phones is better at this point lol

#650 raymondrbowman

raymondrbowman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:04 AM

I dropped mine and same thing, thought it would be $100+. But if you are inside a year then moto will fix free of charge..... or did me anyway. They surprisingly didn't have a new screen to fix mine and sent me a brand new phone. I paid nothing. Good bye unlocked boot loader! New one sent with update!!

#651 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:47 AM

Bummer man.

#652 TALLYWACKER

TALLYWACKER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSouth

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:56 AM

Hey Josh with the xt926 in its soak test will it be safe to assume that we will see some 4.4 blurry in the near future ? 

#653 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:28 AM

Hey Josh with the xt926 in its soak test will it be safe to assume that we will see some 4.4 blurry in the near future ?

Absolutely! Still rocking the HD Mitch?

• cmorty72 likes this

#654 TALLYWACKER

TALLYWACKER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSouth

Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:41 AM

Absolutely! Still rocking the HD Mitch?

Hellz yea !!! Have a upgrade with vzw but waiting on the moto x successor to use it until then I'll have this bad boy I've held a moto x and it feels ....feminen lol I like extremely large bezles and blurry ;) 

#655 TALLYWACKER

TALLYWACKER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSouth

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:31 PM

Josh wana do something awesome ??? Port this bad boy to the HTC m8 ! Verizon sukerd me into one lol the major deciding factor was root + s-off exploit so if your feeling up to it port this bad boy and I'll be ready to test it at your convince after Friday !

#656 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:46 PM

Josh wana do something awesome ??? Port this bad boy to the HTC m8 ! Verizon sukerd me into one lol the major deciding factor was root + s-off exploit so if your feeling up to it port this bad boy and I'll be ready to test it at your convince after Friday !

Nice new phone!

#657 In Awe

In Awe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:54 AM

Absolutely!

Waiting for this.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

#658 dvgb131

dvgb131

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Twitter:dvgb173
  • LocationAlbany
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:25 PM

+1

(Rephrased due to sensitivity training.)

Doug B.

Doug B.

#659 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:12 AM

Sorry guys. I took a break there when my daughter was born. I still have my HD maxx and I am in the process of looking for a 2nd phone so I can dev on the HD again. Hopefully I can start back up in a few days.

• In Awe likes this

#660 In Awe

In Awe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:16 AM

Sorry guys. I took a break there when my daughter was born. I still have my HD maxx and I am in the process of looking for a 2nd phone so I can dev on the HD again. Hopefully I can start back up in a few days.

Congrats on the new family member. Looking forward to your work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users