#601 mrbrightside760

mrbrightside760

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:38 AM

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Does it stay normal then? Do the other mods work for you? For safestrap, you can just install the mod.

Yes it gets normal. However, anytime I restart the phone the black top stays until a text comes in. 

I installed the other mods but got a system force close. The only mod that worked for me was the stock 3 nav. (But the black top issue stays with it)

Thanks for your help.

#602 raymondrbowman

raymondrbowman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:58 AM

I keep getting this normally when I reboot the phone. Everything seems to work after I close it. Any idea how to fix. I am running the latest and greatest with kitkat theme and launcher. Clean install and it shows it's face right from setup.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

42.31KB   59 downloads

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

#603 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:47 PM

Yes it gets normal. However, anytime I restart the phone the black top stays until a text comes in.

I installed the other mods but got a system force close. The only mod that worked for me was the stock 3 nav. (But the black top issue stays with it)

Thanks for your help.

in my case I always have bitdefender & power toogles showing the (Day # of the month), both set to boot at restart instead of waiting for a txt lol

Edit: it's not BitDefender I meant Juice Defender lmao, BitDefender is on my pc

• mrbrightside760 likes this

#604 TALLYWACKER

TALLYWACKER

Android caused my divorce !

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSouth
  • Current Device(s):M8 ROOTED S-OFF UNLOCKED, XT926 UNLOCKED

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:59 PM

You guys like the clock centered in lockscreen?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Yes 

Sent from my Chuck Norris Edition M8 

#605 kraven

kraven

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:38 PM

Wow! 2.2 is Super duper fast! Thanks for the great ROM eye_dea!

Sent From Mars

• eye__dea likes this

#606 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Google+:markw4itg@gmail.com
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

Well I installed 2.2 but it won't recognize my external SD card. Other ROMs have and I'm able to browse through it using TWRP. So it's not blank. It says it's blank or unsupported filesystem.

I've fixed permissions and wiped cache and dalvik cache and still no luck. When I click the status bar icon it wants to format it. I'm not doing that I have a ROM backup and other files on there. It's a 64 GB card.

#607 kraven

kraven

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:55 PM

Well I installed 2.2 but it won't recognize my external SD card. Other ROMs have and I'm able to browse through it using TWRP. So it's not blank. It says it's blank or unsupported filesystem.

I've fixed permissions and wiped cache and dalvik cache and still no luck. When I click the status bar icon it wants to format it. I'm not doing that I have a ROM backup and other files on there. It's a 64 GB card.

Sent From Mars

• eye__dea likes this

#608 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:39 PM

OK thanks Kraven I guess this ROM is a no go then because it was recognized using PACMAN ROM I just didn't like the launcher on it so I ditched it.
  • kraven likes this

#609 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:33 PM

OK thanks Kraven I guess this ROM is a no go then because it was recognized using PACMAN ROM I just didn't like the launcher on it so I ditched it.

It says it on the Phone's specs if you google the maxx capacity is 32GB, I've heard of people being able to put a 64GB but why to limit your Rom experience over 32GB When you can get Box, DropBox, Mega, Tonz of cloud apps... the sky is the Limit, not a 64gb sd card.
  • eye__dea likes this

#610 kraven

kraven

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:57 PM

It says it on the Phone's specs if you google the maxx capacity is 32GB, I've heard of people being able to put a 64GB but why to limit your Rom experience over 32GB When you can get Box, DropBox, Mega, Tonz of cloud apps... the sky is the Limit, not a 64gb sd card.

Now that is one statement I can totally agree with. I myself have 46TB of cloud storage using two apps ;)

Sent From Mars

• eye__dea and razzrmaxx like this

#611 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:33 AM

Eye, anyway to get a flashable zip for the new governors and kernel on the new Rom? I flashed 2.2 on my wife's phone and battery life is superb, I'd like to use pegasusq/sio on my already all configured 1.0 version

#612 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:42 AM

Now that is one statement I can totally agree with. I myself have 46TB of cloud storage using two apps ;)

Sent From Mars

Care to share how you got 46TB?

#613 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:43 AM

Eye, anyway to get a flashable zip for the new governors and kernel on the new Rom? I flashed 2.2 on my wife's phone and battery life is superb, I'd like to use pegasusq/sio on my already all configured 1.0 version

1.0 did not have the extra governors? Pretty positive it did.

#614 kraven

kraven

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:58 AM

Care to share how you got 46TB?

10 TB here :

36 TB here :

just use the chrome desktop /mobile browser to translate, you have to install the desktop app and mobile app in order to get the 36TB and I think also for the 10TB, not sure though, it was a while ago. I found about this on reddit.com/open directories

Sent From Mars

• raymondrbowman likes this

#615 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:34 AM

OK thanks for all the help guys. I'm back on my note 3 now. I just wanted my memory card so I could play my music I had on it. As far as the 64TB of storage on a cloud environment I don't need near that much storage. Thanks though. 1 question would I be able to stream music from that? I have a broken laptop(screen) and have like over 200GB of music on it and it's also starting to fail so it would be great to have my music stored. Sorry to go off topic.

#616 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:35 AM

OK thanks for all the help guys. I'm back on my note 3 now. I just wanted my memory card so I could play my music I had on it. As far as the 64TB of storage on a cloud environment I don't need near that much storage. Thanks though. 1 question would I be able to stream music from that? I have a broken laptop(screen) and have like over 200GB of music on it and it's also starting to fail so it would be great to have my music stored. Sorry to go off topic.

#617 kraven

kraven

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 01:51 PM

Yes, I stream music from both of those cloud storage services on mobile and desktop as long as your Internet connection is solid.

Sent From Mars

#618 hackthis25

hackthis25

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Current Device(s):droid razr

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:53 PM

I keep getting this normally when I reboot the phone. Everything seems to work after I close it. Any idea how to fix. I am running the latest and greatest with kitkat theme and launcher. Clean install and it shows it's face right from setup.

http://www.droidrzr.com/public/style_images/dark_matter/attachicon.gif

Me too!! I'm using the no toggles mod, however when I apply the center clock mod, which didn't center the clock for me (don't know why), that google error goes away..so I'm thinking its a bug in the apk...

#619 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:12 PM

http://www.droidrzr.com/public/style_images/dark_matter/attachicon.gif

Me too!! I'm using the no toggles mod, however when I apply the center clock mod, which didn't center the clock for me (don't know why), that google error goes away..so I'm thinking its a bug in the apk...

Common issue that is not ROM related. The fix:

There is a video at the end of the post. Hope this helps.

#620 2late4me

2late4me

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:22 PM

Having hard time downloading 2.2 is anyone else ??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users