Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

Lol

#42 zachjeep

zachjeep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:51 AM

I have a .206 > .209 update file, if anyone wants it. Maybe get something good out of it?

Crc:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Zip:

#43 xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

CrackFlasher

• Superuser
  • 409 posts
  • Twitter:xlightwaverx
  • LocationEast Coast
  • Current Device(s):XT912, Kindle Fire HD

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:59 AM

I have a .206 > .209 update file, if anyone wants it. Maybe get something good out of it?

Crc:

That'd be the CRC lad, we're looking for the zip.
I'd be mighty obliged

X :)

GTalk/Email: xlightwaverx[@]gmail.com | Android Development | CrackFlasher Downloads
x4_logo.png.pagespeed.ic.voMTetxHpH.png

#44 zachjeep

zachjeep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:11 AM

Dropbox is being a pain in the box

#45 zachjeep

zachjeep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:24 AM

Updated post

#46 boxermansr

boxermansr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationEl Paso, TX

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:29 AM

If there now exists and 206 -> 209 update file, I would *think* (though I could be wrong), moto is now focusing on getting everyone (who is/was) supposed to have access to the "leaks" up to 209, which also could mean (as has already been said here a few times), that 209 (WHEN IT COMES) will be the ota
Posted Image

#47 HouseMD

HouseMD

Vicodin Addict

• Superuser
  • 294 posts
  • Twitter:DSLRVideoGuy
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:50 AM

If there now exists and 206 -> 209 update file, I would *think* (though I could be wrong), moto is now focusing on getting everyone (who is/was) supposed to have access to the "leaks" up to 209, which also could mean (as has already been said here a few times), that 209 (WHEN IT COMES) will be the ota

Which, seeing how stable 209 stock is rooted, and barely any issues with it so far, I'd say that 209 should be their OTA. Not confirming that it's their OTA, I'm simply stating that 209 has been the most stable build out so far.

Posted Image

If you feel the need to buy me a beer, or help pay my bills, here's the link:http://bit.ly/O4ZnLW

#48 xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

CrackFlasher

• Superuser
  • 409 posts
  • Twitter:xlightwaverx
  • LocationEast Coast
  • Current Device(s):XT912, Kindle Fire HD

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:50 AM

Coulda been the same deal with 206 though :)

X

GTalk/Email: xlightwaverx[@]gmail.com | Android Development | CrackFlasher Downloads
x4_logo.png.pagespeed.ic.voMTetxHpH.png

#49 boxermansr

boxermansr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationEl Paso, TX

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:56 AM

Coulda been the same deal with 206 though :)

X

Except 206 still had some issues, main one being an incomplete setup manager (it was missing the google login settings, and a few other things, whereas 209 has it back).
Posted Image

#50 boxermansr

boxermansr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationEl Paso, TX

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:57 AM

Which, seeing how stable 209 stock is rooted, and barely any issues with it so far, I'd say that 209 should be their OTA. Not confirming that it's their OTA, I'm simply stating that 209 has been the most stable build out so far.

I'm hoping, at this point the dates would be closer to realistic, given 209 was released on the 2nd, by the time Moto/VZ release it, if its end of the month, that'll have given them almost an entire month to have tested it, etc. I don't remember the build date for .181, but I think it was about a month (more or less) before it was tested, and then released.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users