#21 hootowlserenade

hootowlserenade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationDavison, MI

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:41 AM

I totally Agree withtheonlycosmic .

HOW? WHERE IN SETTINGS? WHERE IS IT??? .. I HAVE THE LAPDOCK 100 BUT WHERE CAN YOU CONFIGURE THIS>> SHOW ME CUZ I CAN'T FIND IT.. YES IM USING A LEAKED STOCK ROM

The setting is under your system settings, under battery, then in the battery sub menu there is an option for battery saver... in that option you can set it to auto, prioritize lapdock or prioritize phone

Sent from the cutting edge of my RAZR
  • Ghostface likes this

#22 Ghostface

Ghostface

Giggling Carebare From the land of Jelly Beans

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationIn your Mommy's bed. Your dad is looking at me funny though.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:46 AM

this is clearly the last time i make a post like this on this community again, wow @ the amount of trolls & people completely ignoring 99% of what the OP says looking for an opportunity to jump down my throat

let's just forget i even posted this

Aww don't Cry Now...I hope you read my reply to your post and things get better with your experience with the lapdock. I also NOT using the trackpad on the lapdock for most of the time and using an optional bluetooth mouse which I bought from Verizon. This makes my experience much better in spite of the design flaw which the lapdock has. Oh well.. Just be happy you at least have something to carry with you on the road and not your laptop or computer which is probably the most reason why people buy them.
  • Ghostface likes this

#23 Ghostface

Ghostface

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:51 AM

The setting is under your system settings, under battery, then in the battery sub menu there is an option for battery saver... in that option you can set it to auto, prioritize lapdock or prioritize phone

Gee thanks for the quick response.

#24 hootowlserenade

hootowlserenade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationDavison, MI

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:22 AM

Gee thanks for the quick response.

No problem... did you find the setting? I forgot to mention you can only access it while you are plugged into the lapdock...

#25 Ghostface

Ghostface

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

I forgot to mention you can only access it while you are plugged into the lapdock...

That I didn't know about being plugged in only for it to work.. but yes I found it and was already in the lapdock when I posted my response earlier. But Check this out: it's been at least 2 hours since my last response right...well right before I changed it in settings my lapdock battery was 50% and razr was 60%... NOW its 100% and 40% WTF????????????????????????????
It's in Phone priority mode shouldn't it be the other way around?

Edit: some "maybe" relevant details... phone signal is on 4G 3-4 bars strong, the phone is hot as hell, I'm only playing music with Mort Player and phone is automatically my photos to dropbox periodically. I had it in the lapdock since last night and I took it out probably this afternoon for about 10-15 minutes max, rebooted it and then back in it. This is 206 stock leak. it's been alive and strong and sometimes get slow the longer the phone is on.

#26 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

i think you're losing it lmao, there's no way the tiny phone battery could charge the lapdock battery. in fact, all lapdock priority does is make it stop charging the phone

#27 Ghostface

Ghostface

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:52 AM

i think you're losing it lmao, there's no way the tiny phone battery could charge the lapdock battery. in fact, all lapdock priority does is make it stop charging the phone

Is that so? Can you explain why there are three options then (auto, PRIORITIZE PHONE, and PRIORITIZE LAPDOCK) and I didn't say I wanted to charge the lapdock.

Ay you know what...the more you talk... the more I realize you aren't so smart after all.

#28 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:53 AM

Is that so? Can you explain why there are three options then (auto, PRIORITIZE PHONE, and PRIORITIZE LAPDOCK) and I didn't say I wanted to charge the lapdock.

Ay you know what...the more you talk... the more I realize you aren't so smart after all.

The last sentence in your post is obviosuly self reflection. TSON is 100% correct. The lapdock will not charge up from the phone.

Prioritize phone = charge phone no matter what.

Prioritize lapdock = only charges phone if the phone battery is below 30% in order to conserve lapdock battery.

Auto = Charges phone only if battery is below 60%.

A quick google search for the explanations gives you these exact figures. The bottom line is the lapdock never charges from the phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users