32 replies to this topic

#21 larrygeary

larrygeary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:04 PM

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT GONNA BE RELEASED TODAY THIS IS BS!!!!!!! IVE BEEN CHECKING FOR UPDATE ALL DAY ON MY PHONE

Get a life.

#22 SnoDrtRider

SnoDrtRider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Twitter:SnoDrtRider
  • Google+:SnoDrtRider
  • LocationSouth Jersey or Tug Hill, NY
  • Current Device(s):Droid Maxx, Motorola Xoom Wi Fi

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:50 PM

While I do agree with this, I find myself not exceeding even the lowest tier some months. I am grandfathered into unlimited 4G, but with access to wifi at home, work, and school (when it starts back up), I rarely actually use my data plan.

Same here... I have grandfathered unlimited but checking my account I have never gone over 2GB. I can switch up and get 4GB share that with my wife who has a feature phone and a usb modem and my father in law who has a feature phone and save $50.00 a month plus get FREE hot spot on the new plan.
Actually if I can get my wife to get a smartphone and use hot spot we could drop the usb modem and save another $20.00.
Plus I just found out my wifes line does not include messaging so that $5.00 +- charge that she has occasionally would go away.

#23 joeyx2

joeyx2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:09 PM

The one thing i'm thinking is once pretty much everyone gets on the share plan that's when they are gonna unlock the bootloader. that way nobody can jack up the data on there bill with free tethering. Wasn't that the main reason behind locking it up (even though we still found a way to root and get it)

#24 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:14 PM

DroidLife=rumor mill
Cnet=rumor mill
DroidRzr=truth :)

Look guys probably when the ota is accepted by VERIZON and that is what we are waiting on. It will go to soak. Here at DR we have peeps in the soak so when it goes to soak you can expect it a few weeks after that. Plus chances are you will see it here at DR first.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#25 Mr. Orange 645

Mr. Orange 645

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSW, Missouri

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:27 PM

DroidLife=rumor mill
Cnet=rumor mill

Look guys probably when the ota is accepted by VERIZON and that is what we are waiting on. It will go to soak. Here at DR we have peeps in the soak so when it goes to soak you can expect it a few weeks after that. Plus chances are you will see it here at DR first.

Pinky promise?
Posted Image

#26 Maxx86

Maxx86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:07 PM

That's like laughing at your kids when they find out there's no Santa. ;-)

Sent from ROOTED BOOT STRAPPED RAZR SHARP RAZR MAXX searching for a theme for stock 181

THERES NO SANTA?!?!!!?!!!??!??!?!?!!?!???!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!??!!?

#27 chrisf8657

chrisf8657

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:09 AM

I've been following the dates too and I'm not listening to any of them anymore. Period. Whoever keeps putting out specific dates is probably some kind of weirdo who gets pleasure saying he's an inside man, etc. and gets his fake screenshots he made put out and everyone expects the dates - for the last 3 times it hasn't been true. The bestbuy and vzw shots are both likely his. For christs sake i can make those in ms word! We need RELIABLE SOURCES - not some random crap noone can verify...

#28 xiinator

xiinator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:22 AM

The real santa clause will bring us ice cream sandwiches on the exact date of some time in the future. I'd post screen shots but I don't have access to Word atm

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

#29 SnoDrtRider

SnoDrtRider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Twitter:SnoDrtRider
  • Google+:SnoDrtRider
  • LocationSouth Jersey or Tug Hill, NY
  • Current Device(s):Droid Maxx, Motorola Xoom Wi Fi

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:26 AM

DroidLife=rumor mill
Cnet=rumor mill

The last two updates went from soak to OTA over a few days and happened at the end of the week for a weekend soak... there is still a chance we could see a soak between now and Friday with OTA next week if all goes well with the soak.

Granted the last two OTAs were minor compared to a full OS overhaul but we have seen through the leaks that there are really no issues with the update and the soak is probably only needed to test the ability of the servers to push it properly.

#30 RazrSharpJoel

RazrSharpJoel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationPlano, TX

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:38 AM

THERES NO SANTA?!?!!!?!!!??!??!?!?!!?!???!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!??!!?

Or a tooth fairy. So there. :-)

Sent from ROOTED BOOT STRAPPED RAZR SHARP RAZR MAXX searching for a theme for stock 181

#31 chris_denney

chris_denney

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Twitter:denney_chris
  • Google+:denney300
  • LocationMissouri
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx, Xoom

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:35 AM

Whoever would soak an ice cream sandwich is just asking for trouble... that's just plain gross.
  • captmilk and johnnyv5 like this

#32 phatdaddyz01

phatdaddyz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:48 AM

Whoever would soak an ice cream sandwich is just asking for trouble... that's just plain gross.

That all depends on what you soak it in....then it's actually a float.

Sent from my PhatMaxx

#33 Maxx86

Maxx86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:40 AM

The real santa clause will bring us ice cream sandwiches on the exact date of some time in the future. I'd post screen shots but I don't have access to Word atm

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Woot!

Or a tooth fairy. So there. :-)

WHAT!!! :-o

That all depends on what you soak it in....then it's actually a float.

Sent from my PhatMaxx

Android root beer float

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users