#HappyEnding

• Superuser
  • 158 posts
  • Google+:bytethegroove
  • LocationBerwyn, IL
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr HD

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

Never synced photos....what do mean?
I have photo contacts that synced...but I don't think your talking bout that?
Have u tried clearing cache?
Byte

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I'm as honest as the day is long, The longer the daylight then less I do wrong!

My MIUI v4/v5 ICS/JB photon/electrify/ and now Razr HD offerings http://bytethegroove.com/PublicDL/

#422 jasonpotts42

jasonpotts42

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

Ok, well in fact it is a backup or upload of photos to a cloud server, in this case through google+. Then I have an automated service so that everytime my phone connects to my home wifi my phone "syncs" all new photos, contacts and calendar entries, that way I have access to all this data from any computer I choose to use.

#423 jasonpotts42

jasonpotts42

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

I have cleared the cache and fixed permissions with no improvement

#424 jasonpotts42

jasonpotts42

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

I have cleared the cache and fixed permissions with no improvement

Ok, well in fact it is a backup or upload of photos to a cloud server, in this case through google+. Then I have an automated service so that everytime my phone connects to my home wifi my phone "syncs" all new photos, contacts and calendar entries, that way I have access to all this data from any computer I choose to use.

Update:

Well, I downloaded the google+ app from the play store and all is right in the world now.

• TeamRage likes this

#425 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

First off loving this rom working good. Just wondering about a few things that are probably my bad. I'm using Apex launcher and when I switch from portrait to landscape half the screen turns black for a couple seconds. Also using beautiful widgets and when I hit the battery widget it takes a long time to kick in. Does Beautiful Widgets not play well?

#426 bytethegroove

bytethegroove

#HappyEnding

• Superuser
  • 158 posts
  • LocationBerwyn, IL

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:01 AM

I use bw with no issues....I've always used bw ......so ican assure u it works with no issues.....I keep the apk on my SD card....cause I know for a fact restoring with tb whether data or app....always screws bw up.... As far as apex..I don't use I use golauncher ex and love it.....have u tried trebuchet .....apex is almost an exact copy of it but not as good IMO Peace Byte Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

My MIUI v4/v5 ICS/JB photon/electrify/ and now Razr HD offerings http://bytethegroove.com/PublicDL/

#427 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:21 AM

I use bw with no issues....I've always used bw ......so ican assure u it works with no issues.....I keep the apk on my SD card....cause I know for a fact restoring with tb whether data or app....always screws bw up....  ibucs far as apex..I don't use I use golauncher ex and love it.....have u tried trebuchet .....apex is almost an exact copy of it but not as good IMO Peace Byte Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Thanks I only use the 1x1 bat and 1x1 weather. Ill try deleting wont be a big deal. I use accu weather and I think that lags because it has to connect first even my note does that. Ill give tri bucket a try. I used to use go launcher but thought it was taking up to much room but I have the room now so it doesnt matter.

#428 in99flames

in99flames

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

I have a question. Live wallpaper. I am trying to set one for the first time since I've used rage. There does not seem to be am option to apply a live wallpaper. Maybe I am overlooking it.....anybody know for sure?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#429 bytethegroove

bytethegroove

#HappyEnding

• Superuser
  • 158 posts
  • LocationBerwyn, IL

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

Possibly debloated?

What launcher are u using... I use go launcher ex and it had live walls...but your right apex and homescreen dont have the option.....possibly a apk removed during debloating?
Peace
Byte

#430 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

I have a question. Live wallpaper. I am trying to set one for the first time since I've used rage. There does not seem to be am option to apply a live wallpaper. Maybe I am overlooking it.....anybody know for sure?

Possibly debloated?

What launcher are u using... I use go launcher ex and it had live walls...but your right apex and homescreen dont have the option.....possibly a apk removed during debloating?
Peace
Byte

That's exactly it..... AFAIK the love wallpaper picker apk was removed (debloating).... it can be reinstalled tho if you choose to.....

HD tappin' .... hillbilly style!!

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#431 bytethegroove

bytethegroove

#HappyEnding

• Superuser
  • 158 posts
  • LocationBerwyn, IL

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

Yep debloated..... Your missing live wallpaper.apk and livewallpaperpicker.apk...... My guess axed for space and speed? On the download site he has a zip file of all apks deodexed...download and push the 2 files I mentioned above to system/apps/ Change permissions to match other apks in that folder....reboot Profit Peace Byte Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#432 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

Hey Byte remember a few posts back I asked problem I was having with Apex? I think the problem is because I use Apex and I used mine instead of the one with the ROM.

#433 bytethegroove

bytethegroove

#HappyEnding

• Superuser
  • 158 posts
  • LocationBerwyn, IL

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

Ahhhh

#434 in99flames

in99flames

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

Yep debloated.....Your missing live wallpaper.apk and livewallpaperpicker.apk......My guess axed for space and speed?On the download site he has a zip file of all apks deodexed...download and push the 2 files I mentioned above to system/apps/Change permissions to match other apks in that folder....rebootProfitPeaceByteSent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Aahh OK. I thought it was there and I was missing it Haha. I didn't know he had those apks.....I'll push them and do that method. Thanks!!

#435 smeekteek

smeekteek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

No lag here...never had any ever using rage ...I suspect some of your are restoring apps through titaniumbackup......restoring data almost always leads to lag and force closes.....tb is the devil and its a bad practice to restore apps and data from another ROMPeace ByteSent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

So I did a fresh install. Downloaded all apps directly from Play store (no restore). I am still experiencing some mad lag. Could it maybe be because I use SS?

#436 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

So I did a fresh install. Downloaded all apps directly from Play sROM  (no restore). I am still experiencing some mad lag. Could it maybe be because I use SS?

Without a doubt SS is a virtual machine so its gotta be slower I think. Before we got unlocked the only way a rom ran good was if you put it in stock slot. If your doing that then I don't know.

#437 bytethegroove

bytethegroove

#HappyEnding

• Superuser
  • 158 posts
  • LocationBerwyn, IL

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Ya that changes everything... I have zero ss experience.....ss rage was just recently released so I'm not sure buddy.....sorry to steer you wrong....however rage is a stock based ROM so u should expect stock based results IMO.......
Peace
Byte

#438 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

Byte I downloaded everything from store and used Apex included in ROM instead of mine fixed problem are you running Arrrghhh kernel or anything else?

#439 bytethegroove

bytethegroove

#HappyEnding

• Superuser
  • 158 posts
  • LocationBerwyn, IL

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:36 AM

No kernal..have aosp browser and a bunch of miui apps....there apart of my buuf theme

#440 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:47 AM

I am on aosp also figured that out as soon as we got chrome. After I get setup a bit more I'm gonna make a nanoid and try kernel. I'm sure with your theme your using Nav keys I cant stand loosing that 1/4 " of rel estate so I use Lmt.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users