Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

Am I missing something here? I thought once our bootloaders were unlocked they stayed that way and once the new OTA came out there was no more unlocking. So my question is what are these guys saying going back to stock then unlocking again?

#462 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts
  • Twitter:@bdazzg1
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TonyRossBDAZZG1
  • LocationPrescott Valley, AZ
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, LG G2, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

Am I missing something here? I thought once our bootloaders were unlocked they stayed that way and once the new OTA came out there was no more unlocking. So my question is what are these guys saying going back to stock then unlocking again?

I am unsure what you are interpreting but once unlocked you cannot re lock unless its a dev edition. You can however unroot. FXZ will do that then you can either use the exploit or root in recovery.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#463 smeekteek

smeekteek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:40 AM

you need to mount system after wipes, before installing ROM

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Did that.

Finally worked. Yay!

#464 jstandfest

jstandfest

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:58 AM

Quick question.  I've installed this ROM v2.3 (was coming from the old RageHD v1.2 by the previous developers) and been running it for a couple days with no problems except for the Adaway blocker that is now built into the ROM and shows up under "RAGEHD UTILITIES" in the settings menu.  When I open Adaway from within that menu it says that it is disabled and has a red circle with white "X" in it.  If I try to download files and apply adblocking it either force closes the app or I've been getting a pop-up message that says, "Private file fail, downloaded file could not be read."  The Adaway logo shows up in the notification bar and says "Checking for udpates" and nothing happens doesn't say it is updated or has downloaded anything, it is just stuck at that, and the notification can not be cleared except by rebooting the phone.

I had Adaway on my phone on the previous RageHD v1.2 that I downloaded and installed myself (it wasn't baked into the ROM) and never had any problems with it at all.  Can someone please help me out?  Thanks.

#465 tigeros

tigeros

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

I tried search but found nothing about these words, so here is my question.

I am using it with Safestrape. Now after installing the ROM, after the 1st reboot, it asks me if I use "Apex Launcher" or "Home Screen". I chose "Home Screen". Then I noticed all the Icons and Folders I put on my desktop are all messed up. Some are missing some new ones have been put there.

If I chose "Apex Launcher", it seems to be able to save the settings correctly. But I do want to use "Home Screen" because of the Stock Circle Widget. So is there a fix for this?

#466 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, LG G2, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:23 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
Sent from my Raged Out RAZR MAXX HD

• kriskokd likes this

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#467 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:31 AM

I tried search but found nothing about these words, so here is my question.

I am using it with Safestrape. Now after installing the ROM, after the 1st reboot, it asks me if I use "Apex Launcher" or "Home Screen". I chose "Home Screen". Then I noticed all the Icons and Folders I put on my desktop are all messed up. Some are missing some new ones have been put there.

If I chose "Apex Launcher", it seems to be able to save the settings correctly. But I do want to use "Home Screen" because of the Stock Circle Widget. So is there a fix for this?

I'm not sure I follow... What are you expecting it to do? A fresh install is going to provide only default settings. Once you set your home screens up to your liking, they will remain

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#468 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

Quick question. I've installed this ROM v2.3 (was coming from the old RageHD v1.2 by the previous developers) and been running it for a couple days with no problems except for the Adaway blocker that is now built into the ROM and shows up under "RAGEHD UTILITIES" in the settings menu. When I open Adaway from within that menu it says that it is disabled and has a red circle with white "X" in it. If I try to download files and apply adblocking it either force closes the app or I've been getting a pop-up message that says, "Private file fail, downloaded file could not be read." The Adaway logo shows up in the notification bar and says "Checking for udpates" and nothing happens doesn't say it is updated or has downloaded anything, it is just stuck at that, and the notification can not be cleared except by rebooting the phone.

I had Adaway on my phone on the previous RageHD v1.2 that I downloaded and installed myself (it wasn't baked into the ROM) and never had any problems with it at all. Can someone please help me out? Thanks.

Unsure what's causing your issue. Adaway has been working flawlessly. Are you granting it root rights?

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#469 dmdj232

dmdj232

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:13 AM

Happy Thanksgiving all!!  I'm thinking about installing this rom via Safestrap....is there anything that I should know as far as how smooth, whats working or not working, etc...???

THANK YOU!!!

#470 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:23 AM

Happy Thanksgiving all!! I'm thinking about installing this rom via Safestrap....is there anything that I should know as far as how smooth, whats working or not working, etc...???

THANK YOU!!!

Everything works... flash on a fresh slot... Enjoy!!

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#471 dmdj232

dmdj232

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:55 AM

AWSOME!!  THANK YOU!!!

#472 raymondrbowman

raymondrbowman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

I recently broke my phone and when insurance replaced, it already had the 9.20.1 update sadly causing me to loose unlocked bootloader 4.3. I used this rom a long time ago and thought I could flash a zip for four button navbar. I see in the extra folder that you can only remove navbar all together. Can I add a menu button?

#473 bshk4126

bshk4126

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationGeorgia USA
  • Current Device(s):XT912, XT926

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:03 AM

I recently broke my phone and when insurance replaced, it already had the 9.20.1 update sadly causing me to loose unlocked bootloader 4.3. I used this rom a long time ago and thought I could flash a zip for four button navbar. I see in the extra folder that you can only remove navbar all together. Can I add a menu button?

You can also look into downloading Exposed Installer and download a module like Xblast Tools to add in a "Menu" button to nav bar , change menu button style, and change nav colors.
  • raymondrbowman likes this

cooltext1319928594.png

#474 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

v2.4 Update is Live!!!

• slwest78 and jtommyj like this

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#475 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:48 PM

Merry Christmas to you to. Thank You
  • bdazzg1 likes this

#476 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:41 PM

Merry Christmas to you to. Thank You

Same to you bud :) hope you enjoy the update. Be sure to wipe before installing

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#477 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:01 PM

Has anyone gotten the unlocked bl version to boot? Reason I ask, coming from cm11 I can get Nexesque to boot but the Rage is giving me bootloops. So before I go crazy trying to trouble shoot would like 3rd party verification that someone got it to boot. And Merry Christmas and thanks for the ROM and your hard work !

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

#478 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

I am on 4.1.1 , can I flash this rom- I am unlocked bootloader and rooted. Using twrp recovery.

Yes you can :)

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#479 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:40 PM

Has anyone gotten the unlocked bl version to boot? Reason I ask, coming from cm11 I can get Nexesque to boot but the Rage is giving me bootloops. So before I go crazy trying to trouble shoot would like 3rd party verification that someone got it to boot. And Merry Christmas and thanks for the ROM and your hard work !

it boots... Complete wipe is necessary, especially coming from 4.4

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#480 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:40 PM

OK even reverted back to twrp 2.5 and no go so I'm gonna try to redownload. Maybe got a bad d/l ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users