• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 MightyMackinac

MightyMackinac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:03 PM

Also, does anyone else have the problem where they cannot disable/uncheck "Sync on Wifi only" in the settings of the Google gallery? No matter how many times I uncheck, it doesn't save!

Yup just noticed that. This needs some work before it can really be used effectively.

#22 TauntingBull

TauntingBull

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:22 PM

Subscribed

#23 tuarmeN

tuarmeN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:06 PM

I have eclipse rom which has googlegallery.apk and I just replaced the camera with the camera found in simplexrom and the two work great together with no problems. I can even uncheck the sync wifi and it stays that way.

#24 anthonyhoi

anthonyhoi

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:23 PM

Any way to make this work on original rooted ICS firmware (673.94.324)? I like the blur camera but the gallery is a pain.

I tried adding the 2 apks into system/app folder but only the gallery shows up.

Thanks in advance. :)

#25 K1196A

K1196A

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:38 AM

I tried adding the 2 apks into system/app folder but only the gallery shows up.
:)

same here. I downloaded the most recent simplex rom - extracted the google gallery and blurcamera - copied to system/app - then corrected permissions. gallery works fine - blurcamera is visible in the folder (not the app drawer), but does not function. tried a restart - still a no-go. suggestions?

#26 MightyMackinac

MightyMackinac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:29 PM

Ok it's been 11 days and no one has an answer. What's going on fellas? I need a fix! It's bugging me!

#27 MightyMackinac

MightyMackinac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:01 PM

I have eclipse rom which has googlegallery.apk and I just replaced the camera with the camera found in simplexrom and the two work great together with no problems. I can even uncheck the sync wifi and it stays that way.

Any chance you can put copies of these apps so we can swap them in?

#28 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:39 AM

before all you guys complain about fix not working you need to read up on what you're doing,X stepped in offered to allow people to use things from his rom,then told how to do it,couple did as he said and works fine.with that being said,thanks X for being soo helpful and generous with your work

#29 malaguena451

malaguena451

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:06 AM

Yea, thanks X! It works fine. If you can't get it to work, you need to experiment a little.

For those of you who can't get it to work, if it's that important to you, why not try SimplexROM? It's a good rom.

#30 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:47 AM

Lol. Simplex promotions? Nice! I will actually be using a different camera in the next release that should solve any of the remaining issues there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users