23 replies to this topic

#21 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

Not sure what rom you are running, but you can try and run wifical.sh in Terminal app

If you have wifi problems install terminal emulator, and open it. Type su, then press the enter key on your keyboard app. If you're prompted by your superuser app, allow it. Then type wifical.sh . Reboot your phone and hopefully that will take care of it.

Yep...... what they said :) :)

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#22 DR650SE

DR650SE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR XT912

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

had the same Wi-Fi issues. Terminal fixed it with the commands stated above. Didn't even have to restart. S soon as the command was executed, and Wi-Fi calibrated, it fired right up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR/JB CM10.1 via Tapatalk II

#23 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Twitter:iBolski
  • Google+:Ivan Samuelson
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S7

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:22 PM

Well, everything seems to be working fine, although wifi is being stupid (probably will be fixed as soon as i reboot).

An issue I had was that cm10, for some reason, changed my Mac address. My router is set up to filter by Mac address, so the cm10 address wasn't in my router. Once I added the new mac address, my issue was solved. it confused me because under stock and other ROMs, I could connect to wifi without a problem.

Another issue I had was with a wifi setting on the phone. Go to settings, select Wifi, press the menu button, and then select the advanced menu item. Ensure the "avoid poor connections" is not checked. That fixed another issue I had when I couldn't connect to wifi.

Sent from my Droid RAZR under an Eclipse.

• cmh714 likes this

VZW Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock and unrooted running Marshmallow 46A, 32gb Nexus 7 unlocked
2cqd4t2.png

#24 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:56 AM

What ibolski said is accurate. Some of the CM roms changed the MAC address. I had the same problems

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users