#1061 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:29 AM

Not just him, a couple of others taking cheap shots too.

R3Ds Themes

You figure out why status bar disappearing when flashing a theme

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#1062 pkjeeps

pkjeeps

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:00 AM

I dont see any links in the op

#1063 thisismalhotra

thisismalhotra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:17 AM

I dont see any links in the op

did you read the OP?

or last few pages?

#1064 Nitewolf

Nitewolf

Member of the BEST android community

• Superuser
  • 643 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:46 AM

did you read the OP?

or last few pages?

+ 10,000
Posted Image

#1065 Guest_droidpcguru_*

Guest_droidpcguru_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:55 AM

Not just him, a couple of others taking cheap shots too.

R3Ds Themes

I just meant that particular post, I understand there were many others being jerks to you. I don't blame you for relocating your works, as I'd have done the same. I look forward to following your work to its new home :) Thanks again for the awesome work you do!

#1066 Ahowe125

Ahowe125

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Twitter:Ahowe125
  • Google+:Aaron Howe
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):VZW HTC One, Nexus 7

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:09 AM

Wow, I don't log on for a day and look what I miss. I think its extremely sad to see a great Dev like RD3s get pushed out over something like this. I don't know all the details, or even the entire story. I have watched this happen with an open mind, but its still not what I expected from this community.

I just recently joined the site, and figured I had found the perfect Razr community and have been moderately active on the forms and enjoyed reading everyone's threads. It was great to see so many choices when it came to Leaks, ROM's and mods. I have never been on the XDA forums, and have stopped visiting other forums for this exact thing. I just hope that this gets resolved and I can continue to be a part of it. I would hate to have to leave yet another site because of drama and childish attitudes.

I will continue to follow R3Ds work on other sites if needed and continue to support his work. I really like his ROM and themes he has made for them. In a world where Apple sues everyone with an idea, and Verizon forces you around like cattle, I would hope that the community made by the people would be more considerate to its people.

| 32GB Verizon HTC One - S-Off, Unlocked and Rooted on Eclipse v1.2 GPE Port |
| 16GB Nexus 7 (2013) - Unlocked and Rooted on Stock 4.4 |

#1067 sgtguthrie

sgtguthrie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Twitter:@sgtguthrie1
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:47 AM

Wow, I don't log on for a day and look what I miss. I think its extremely sad to see a great Dev like RD3s get pushed out over something like this. I don't know all the details, or even the entire story. I have watched this happen with an open mind, but its still not what I expected from this community.

I just recently joined the site, and figured I had found the perfect Razr community and have been moderately active on the forms and enjoyed reading everyone's threads. It was great to see so many choices when it came to Leaks, ROM's and mods. I have never been on the XDA forums, and have stopped visiting other forums for this exact thing. I just hope that this gets resolved and I can continue to be a part of it. I would hate to have to leave yet another site because of drama and childish attitudes.

I will continue to follow R3Ds work on other sites if needed and continue to support his work. I really like his ROM and themes he has made for them. In a world where Apple sues everyone with an idea, and Verizon forces you around like cattle, I would hope that the community made by the people would be more considerate to its people.

Well said...

Sent from my DROID Razr Maxx via Tapatalk 2

#1068 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:01 AM

he left on his own.. thought that was sad before
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#1069 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:04 AM

im goin to my own sandbox, not wanted to make anyone feel bad..
carry on real devs.
btw my stuff will be on

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

+ or twitter until i get my site back up

exactly what he said.. now can the drama be dropped .. if not warning points
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#1070 buschris

buschris

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:27 AM

well frack... best ROM out here right now
  • bacox76 likes this

#1071 Brian

Brian

Everyday holds a different challenge, how will you meet them?

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationAnywhere you Aren't

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:27 AM

Not sure why it really matters, if he leaves or if he stays at this point is his choice. He will continue to do his work and develop roms, as will every other dev in here and on any other site. It isn't anybody's business other the people involved. It doesn't affect us, except we have may have to look a little harder for flashable ROM's. Everyone is entitle to their own opinion, and that opinion should be kept to themselves, unless they are asked for it. I for one am tired of seeing it in the chat room and on the threads. So, that being said, I say we all move on and enjoy the next phases of our Razr/Maxx's or whatever phone you use, which should be JB.

Peace out.

#1072 ncwildcat

ncwildcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:30 AM

It has always been like this on xda and other sites...people fuss and get feelings hurt when they are not credited...I wonder how these same people make it in the real world
  • DroidXCalibur likes this

#1073 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

It has always been like this on xda and other sites...people fuss and get feelings hurt when they are not credited...I wonder how these same people make it in the real world

again this isnt xda

#1074 afmracer6

afmracer6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:36 AM

lolz warning points! hehe

#1075 neur0tk

neur0tk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Twitter:neur0tk
  • Google+:neur0tk1@gmail.com
  • LocationLatrobe, Pennsylvania

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:40 AM

Two words Open Source ;)

• DroidXCalibur likes this

#1076 Guest_R3Ds_*

Guest_R3Ds_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:13 AM

www.r3dsthemes.com/index.php is up, just need to fix it up a bit. <br /><br />R3Ds Themes

#1077 rmoya5150

rmoya5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Locationconcord, ma
  • Current Device(s):Razr converted into a Maxx

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:31 AM

Hey guys I apologize for my cluelessness in advance but am I totally missing something here? I just want the dl link for the latest version. Still on 2.0 but updated to the. 215 leak and i came back to check for an update but I can't find it anywhere. Thanks

#1078 Hero_Indeed

Hero_Indeed

Android Rescue Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:51 AM

again this isnt xda

+1

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
Posted Image

#1079 Hero_Indeed

Hero_Indeed

Android Rescue Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

www.r3dsthemes.com/index.php is up, just need to fix it up a bit.

R3Ds Themes

+1Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
Posted Image

#1080 thisismalhotra

thisismalhotra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:55 AM

he left on his own.. thought that was sad before

im goin to my own sandbox, not wanted to make anyone feel bad..
carry on real devs.
btw my stuff will be on

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

+ or twitter until i get my site back up

exactly what he said.. now can the drama be dropped .. if not warning points

I did try to not flame any further but this enough.

I am just appalled by the fact how you admins are trying to spin this off as "he left himself ". He left himself because he was repeatedly harassed and people kept saying $!#7 in random threads including your mod MATT... if you really cared you will actually read this thread and its contents and the other thread i linked which shows an admin in bad behaviour.

None of the admins ever tried to fix the situation just kept blaming r3d. Everything was fine till he released a rom before everyone else and all hell broke loose. You guys think we don't see that. Frankly i don't give a frack about the warning points.

If you and your friends are the only ones allowed to dev on this site so be it. I have been around from OG

days it was always about credit and never about permission. Who takes permission from CM or AOKP or AOSP for that matter as long as credits are given that's all. Even linux kernel and million of open source projects behave the same way.

That's all i wish r3d and this site good luck. It's just sad it turned out this way and all the blame goes to admins for this...

• islandfever, hartsgt and Ahowe125 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users