Photo

Question For Any Dev Working With Aokp/cm9 (Regarding Themes)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zephyrus14

zephyrus14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Twitter:@johnmarciniak
  • LocationThe Region

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:30 AM

So basically, I am on ICS Black Widow, I love the functionality of this rom and it is my favorite. But the way it is themed is a tad too bland and grey for me.
Don't get me wrong, grey is my favorite color, but I think the natural feel of the AOKP build loses some of its luster without any color. I'd like to pull the "system" theme from another ROM, it doesn't matter which one. The problem is that the grayscale theme was overwritten as the "system" theme for Black Widow, so I can't just revert back to it.

Any ideas how I can "overwrite" the system theme in this ROM with the true system theme?

#2 Spartanxxx10

Spartanxxx10

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:24 PM

Be more than willing to help ya. Not sure I understand what you're asking, but I think you are trying to change the theme of Black Widow? What specifically are you trying to change? Shouldn't be that hard of a task, just need to know what you're trying to do.

#3 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:23 PM

Just download an AOKP theme for the Play Store. There are some nice free ones in there. I suggest the Cobalt themes or MixerICS.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#4 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

black widow is themed dark, it isn't an applied theme so you will have to edit everything individually as I have. easy way out, as hicks said, download any aokp/cm theme from play and apply through the theme changer found in system settings. :ph34r:

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users