Photo
- - - - -

Stuck on android with exclamation mark screen!

Root Fail CyanogenMod FastBoot SafeStrap Help

Best Answer SamuriHL , 11 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

Hold the power button for 30+ seconds.  It takes a while and is a pain.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 YaroBear

YaroBear

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

Okay, so after a long day of trying to get CyanogenMod on my Razr M, I ended up going with the SafeStrap Method.

• I had functioning ADB and FastBoot, working SafeStrap, backed up my stock android on external SD card, and flashed CyanogenMod on the internal storage.
  • Restarted the phone, but had an error saying "Failed to hab check for boot" in the FastBoot menu on my phone.
  • Tried restarting, ended up at the screen with the android that is laying down with the exclamation point above him. Went into the menu, accidentally clicked in the "sideload" option, and now I'm stuck there, and neither FastBoot or ADB can connect to my phone to send reboot commands from my PC
  • I tried numerous button configurations to try to manually restart it... no luck. I'm stuck with the screen saying "Now send the package you want to apply to the device with "adb sideload <filename>"...
  • I can exit the message with holding both volume rockers down, and then letting go of the top one, but it still shows the android with the "!"

I have no idea what to do from here. Please help!!!

#2 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,463 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:39 PM   Best Answer

Hold the power button for 30+ seconds.  It takes a while and is a pain.

Non potest esse nisi unus

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Root, Fail, CyanogenMod, FastBoot, SafeStrap, Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users