Photo

[ROM][Unified][Unofficial][4.4.2]CARBONITE-KK (03-20-14)

New XT926 rom kitkat Carbon Razr Maxx HD DARK

• Please log in to reply
349 replies to this topic

#261 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD, Razr Maxx, Nexus 7

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:40 AM

Everytime I unchecked it, it came right back on when I'd go into it.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

I had this problem too.  Did you try doing a complete fresh install?  There was one build that I could not shut off but that was a while ago.  I switch back/forth between the dark version and the nightlies on carbon-rom.  Both now are able to shut off for me.  

Perhaps - do a good wipe (dalvik / cache, etc) and see if that fixes it.  If not, reinstall fresh, no dirty installs.  One of those steps should work.  Good luck.

EDIT - also, if you are testing unchecking it, I'd be sure to clear the recents list too.  Sometimes I get in more trouble with the recents hanging around then lots of other stuff.

Proud father of a US Marine

#262 buckeyestilidie

buckeyestilidie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Twitter:buckeyestilidie@yahoo.com

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:55 AM

O

I had this problem too. Did you try doing a complete fresh install? There was one build that I could not shut off but that was a while ago. I switch back/forth between the dark version and the nightlies on carbon-rom. Both now are able to shut off for me. Perhaps - do a good wipe (dalvik / cache, etc) and see if that fixes it. If not, reinstall fresh, no dirty installs. One of those steps should work. Good luck. EDIT - also, if you are testing unchecking it, I'd be sure to clear the recents list too. Sometimes I get in more trouble with the recents hanging around then lots of other stuff.
I didn't do a dirty wipe. I downloaded the most recent upload. I'll try the cache wipe and report back. EDIT- Wiped both caches in TWRP and it worked. No longer shows up in battery stats or even in the settings. Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

#263 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:08 PM

Well I synced in the latest changes and it looks like they added the Carbon Dark switch back in. Going to rework my entire theme so it won't conflict with that update. Up for suggestions.

$3π+ £®m€ ×X× ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶ oπ $ø|/|£ťhïñğ ¢ű$ț¤|/|

new_animated_sig.gif

#264 buckeyestilidie

buckeyestilidie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:07 PM

In my drop down menu where it shows all my buttons on the 4G icon it always shows roaming indication. What's this mean?

#265 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

In settings, more, mobile network. Make sure that System select is set to automatic and that CDMA subscription is set to RUIM/SIM then reboot. Verizon should pop in and stick. Trying to get that issue fixed on next update.

new_animated_sig.gif

#266 buckeyestilidie

buckeyestilidie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:33 PM

In settings, more, mobile network. Make sure that System select is set to automatic and that CDMA subscription is set to RUIM/SIM then reboot. Verizon should pop in and stick. Trying to get that issue fixed on next update.

It is. What network should I set it to? It's currently on global.

#267 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:08 AM

Global is the standard setting. You can set to CDMA+LTE/EvDo and see if that works. If not wait till the next update. This issue has been fixed.

new_animated_sig.gif

#268 buckeyestilidie

buckeyestilidie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:35 AM

Global is the standard setting. You can set to CDMA+LTE/EvDo and see if that works. If not wait till the next update. This issue has been fixed.

Okay. When will the next update be out? Btw love the rom. I don't know if I posted it yet, but yeah its incredibly stable and super awesome! Lol I love it and think it's probably the best rom I've tried out.

#269 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:10 AM

Since the whole Dark Carbon switch thing. I gotta re think what I am going to do with the theme yet again. So ETA on next update is not available at the time. 

new_animated_sig.gif

#270 buckeyestilidie

buckeyestilidie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:55 PM

Since the whole Dark Carbon switch thing. I gotta re think what I am going to do with the theme yet again. So ETA on next update is not available at the time.

I was snooping around the themes a bit. Do you think a theme that worked for 4.2 locked I believe work on this rom?
It's called the missing link theme.

#271 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:32 PM

If it is a theme made for 4.2 then no. If it is a theme for the theme manager that you get from Playstore then it might. Most could happen is some force closures or it applies only half. If you have to install the theme through recovery then I wouldn't chances it. $3π+ £®m€ ×X× ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶ oπ $ø|/|£ťhïñğ ¢ű$ț¤|/|

new_animated_sig.gif

#272 buckeyestilidie

buckeyestilidie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:12 PM

If it is a theme made for 4.2 then no. If it is a theme for the theme manager that you get from Playstore then it might. Most could happen is some force closures or it applies only half. If you have to install the theme through recovery then I wouldn't chances it.$3π+ £®m€ ×X× ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶ oπ $ø|/|£ťhïñğ ¢ű$ț¤|/|

Yeah it'd be a flash. You can find it on here in the theme section. It's called the missing link.

#273 buckeyestilidie

buckeyestilidie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:00 AM

Actually it doesn't specify what version it's from.

#274 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:40 AM

Carbon has added a lot of stuff that is killing themes..such as the qs bg tiles. Bama gave up and even the theme chooser gurus are having issues with certain theme elements.

Sent via Blacked out TapaTalk on my Eclipsed Dev X

• nobe1976 likes this

#275 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:00 PM

Yeah it'd be a flash. You can find it on here in the theme section. It's called the missing link.

Actually it doesn't specify what version it's from.

I took a look at the theme and it seems like the Guy designed it around Stock since in the instructions it say applied using Safestrap and also Locked bootloader gave away that he must be using 4.1.2 firmware. So like I said before you can always try it out if you want, but more then likely it will not apply right since 4.4.2 firmware is way different on the way themes are placed, especially Carbon like Jayrod pointed out.

• buckeyestilidie likes this

new_animated_sig.gif

#276 buckeyestilidie

buckeyestilidie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:19 PM

I took a look at the theme and it seems like the Guy designed it around Stock since in the instructions it say applied using Safestrap and also Locked bootloader gave away that he must be using 4.1.2 firmware. So like I said before you can always try it out if you want, but more then likely it will not apply right since 4.4.2 firmware is way different on the way themes are placed, especially Carbon like Jayrod pointed out.

Alright I was just interested in it. Being able to customize the battery icon, 4G logo and everything on the pull down menu seemed pretty cool.

#277 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:03 PM

Battery Icon is one of the tough things to do on 4.4.2 since it is not even a png anymore. 4G icon can still be done, but with the way they linked it in to color change in the Carbon Fiber it will have to stay indexed instead of RBG so that the color can be changed in the settings. Pull downs can still be changed out without issues. They are leaving those images still in there for now. Who knows how far down the rabbit hole they are going to dig.

new_animated_sig.gif

#278 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:43 PM

Although it may cause issues... You could always run xposed with GB. It will allow for a few additional tweaks....but be warned..it could screw a few things up since Carbon, etc are heavily modded.

#279 buckeyestilidie

buckeyestilidie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

Although it may cause issues... You could always run xposed with GB. It will allow for a few additional tweaks....but be warned..it could screw a few things up since Carbon, etc are heavily modded.

Nah its fine I just wanted to throw some red to mix with the black lol

#280 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:11 AM

Nah its fine I just wanted to throw some red to mix with the black lol

Are you reading my thoughts.... LOL. Since they added that Dark Carbon I was thinking of 2 different color schemes. One was to keep the Carbonite theme the way it is and when you flip the switch combining a little red in with that them. 

• buckeyestilidie likes this

new_animated_sig.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New, XT926, rom, kitkat, Carbon, Razr Maxx HD, DARK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users