• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Maxximized

Maxximized

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:44 AM

Ok boys...trouble in paradise. Yes, its working. But i now have no 4g access at all. I did the *#*#4636#*#* thing and it shows that I'm set to access any dern network i choose, lol...but it will not connect to 4g. I used the Motorola 4g connection repair tool from the play store and it still won't work.

#22 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:25 PM

Ok boys...trouble in paradise. Yes, its working. But i now have no 4g access at all. I did the *#*#4636#*#* thing and it shows that I'm set to access any dern network i choose, lol...but it will not connect to 4g. I used the Motorola 4g connection repair tool from the play store and it still won't work.

Bad SIM card?

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#23 Maxximized

Maxximized

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:50 AM

Naa, i fixed it...turns out the retards gave me the wrong phone...we weren't dealing with a Maxx at all, it was a RAZR. I got the right phone and everything worked perfectly...now I'm happily running a stock phone...I've given thought to rooting again but I'm not going to do it until i know way more about the entire process...honestly, even when i was "rooted", i didn't really take advantage of any of it because I didn't even know how to do any of the "cool features" you have being rooted...so, until i read and learn more about it all, I'm not screwing with it...:D

This space for rent

#24 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:04 AM

the only difference in the phones are the batteries,everything else is the same

#25 Maxximized

Maxximized

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:15 AM

Yea, i know. I'm not sure why nothing would work with the one. But i know as soon as i got the right phone, everything worked great...

This space for rent

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users