#21 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:40 PM

Fastboot reboot-bootloader takes you directly into the AP Fastboot screen, not the bootloader selection menu. I think that's where you're confused.

You said if you hold power, get to the bootloader, select ap fast boot and click vol +, the screen stays black until you release the power button. I'm saying, that fastboot command takes you directly to AP Fastboot mode.This is all kinda moot anyway since he already got his replacement phone. If he's worried that Moto or VZW is gonna give him a hard time because his phone is rooted, he can relax. Rooting a phone doesn't cause the power button to become perpetually stuck.

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#22 jeff_roey

jeff_roey

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:07 AM

I did try the adb reboot bootloader command. Same results. You're right: replacement is in-hand. I'm relaxing about .215 being on the device. I'll have the old device for another day or so and I'll continue to fool around with it to try to un-stick the power button. Thanks again to all for their time with this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users