abn75

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:27 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

68.81KB   3 downloadsI have to say that I truly enjoy my unlimited data, and use it as such.

#22 fastfoodfred

fastfoodfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:58 AM

I am always somewhere near 8 gigs each and every month. My four yr old and netflix would have me broke if not for unlimited. Like others have stated, without the speed of verizon or the unlimited, there wouldn't be any reason to use them. Certainly the price isn't what keeps me here.
  • koreanschoolkid likes this

#23 scriz

scriz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:03 AM

I am always somewhere near 8 gigs each and every month. My four yr old and netflix would have me broke if not for unlimited. Like others have stated, without the speed of verizon or the unlimited, there wouldn't be any reason to use them. Certainly the price isn't what keeps me here.

No doubt. If they were to "force" me into a tiered data plan I would just get rid of my smartphone all together. It would save me $30 a month.

#24 Jeremymshores

Jeremymshores

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:34 AM

I will prove I can use10+ gigs without tethering. I am confident if I lost unlimited data, I could cut it back. But why would I want to?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files

#25 koreanschoolkid

koreanschoolkid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

The most I ever hit was 21gigs but that was when I was really trying to with Netflix streaming. I rarely tether and when I do it's usually to cover the gap in wifi coverage at one of my classrooms and I can't really watch videos during class anyway. Right now I am 10 days into my cycle and at 305.35MB thanks to Optimum Wifi being so ubiquitous in New Jersey.
Actually if they do stomp me down into a limited plan I intend to just get a dumb phone VZW and sell the Razr Maxx for whatever pittance I can and buy an international SGS3 to activate for T-Mobile and mostly just stick with the hotspots. Most of the people I know are on VZW and I'm just too lazy to fully switch out of Big Red.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users