• Please log in to reply
353 replies to this topic

#261 cconcepts

cconcepts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:43 PM

I found another bug on this but i love the rom! there is no settings icon in the app tray, and the settings icon from the home screen does nothing....only problem i have with this rom....anone else experience this?

#262 cconcepts

cconcepts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:11 PM

Nevermind....lol figured out i wasnt leaving the rom settle enough....great work!

#263 beeryooper

beeryooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:56 PM

I know the big focus right now are the ICS based ROMs but any plans to tweak or update this one? There have been a few bugs reported plus it would be nice to get a few tweaks or new features. I've tried several ROMs and this one best suites me for my needs. Thanks.
  • robfowler31 likes this

#264 robfowler31

robfowler31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Locationmissouri

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:34 PM

i had the same problem with the settings not working... i reflashed the rom an rebooted... then i flashed my theme an its worked fine since...

#265 robfowler31

robfowler31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Locationmissouri

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:37 PM

I know the big focus right now are the ICS based ROMs but any plans to tweak or update this one? There have been a few bugs reported plus it would be nice to get a few tweaks or new features. I've tried several ROMs and this one best suites me for my needs. Thanks.

that would be awesome to see this updated to the ICS... its the only rom i've tried that has given me hardly any issues...

#266 robfowler31

robfowler31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Locationmissouri

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:29 AM

The only other issue I've noticed is that when I download something from the market and it finishes, it comes up sayin that its updating the same app I downloaded, then when I go back to the market it freezes... I can go back to the home screen but can't use the market again till I fc it, but seems to do it repeatedly..

Sent from my DROID RAZR

#267 beeryooper

beeryooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:42 PM

that would be awesome to see this updated to the ICS... its the only rom i've tried that has given me hardly any issues...

I didn't necessarily mean update this rom to ics. Wouldn't make sense when there are already a few ics roms out there. What I meant was it would be nice if the RazrX1.2 rom was being worked on and updated until the ICS roms get their issues fixed. I've tried a few different roms and since this one keeps some of the blur (like email, smart actions, etc) I use it because I need those things for work. The ICS roms and the eclipse rom have everything taken out and I need it. So back to my question - if the OP or another dev is working on this rom still? I know DT is working on the ICS stuff and probably won't be touching this. Would just be nice to see some things being worked on other than the ICS roms for those of us that need and like this rom.

#268 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:10 PM

I didn't necessarily mean update this rom to ics. Wouldn't make sense when there are already a few ics roms out there. What I meant was it would be nice if the RazrX1.2 rom was being worked on and updated until the ICS roms get their issues fixed. I've tried a few different roms and since this one keeps some of the blur (like email, smart actions, etc) I use it because I need those things for work. The ICS roms and the eclipse rom have everything taken out and I need it. So back to my question - if the OP or another dev is working on this rom still? I know DT is working on the ICS stuff and probably won't be touching this. Would just be nice to see some things being worked on other than the ICS roms for those of us that need and like this rom.

This is very true....this is the most fast and stable rom that runs on my phone..I have tried the ICS roms and they are really great, but on this rom, everything just works. I love that. I would also like to see a little more support for this rom, ecliplise is being constantly updated which is great, but I think this rom also deserves some attention. You guys made a fabulous rom...why not keep it going?
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#269 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:20 PM

Eclipse and RazrX are made by two different people.

No one cares where this was sent from

:-D :-D

#270 Guest_droidpcguru_*

Guest_droidpcguru_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

This Rom works so well because it is based on stock, and for a change the stock Rom actually runs well. It would be nice to see it deodexed and fully themeable.. but as I understand deodexing is very time consuming, and a couple of the apps don't play well once it's done.

#271 beeryooper

beeryooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:03 PM

Eclipse and RazrX are made by two different people.

Yep. What I was getting at is all the devs seem to be focusing on trying to get ics to run. Would be nice if RazrX got some work too. Several people have posted bugs (like the call log). I was just asking if anyone was going to work on this ROM or if all focus is simply on ICS (and eclipse). Its no biggie really.

#272 Bishop998

Bishop998

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:54 PM

I would also love to see this rom worked on some more. This is a vary good rom, and i dont want ICS to be the only good option, Pluss front camra, and full flash player works on this rom..
The ability to add, or remove more stock apps, Like im missing stock screen capture., and would love to remove removing VZnavigator and more..
Mobile hot spot working would be nice, altho i use wired. A better music app, possible a better picture app too.
IDK, I just think there is a lot of potential here on this 1.7.3 rom to clean it up, and make it even faster, and usable.

#273 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

There are a ton of other ROMs that get updated, have you tried any of them?

:-D :-D

#274 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:40 PM

Eclipse is nice and solid,but has too many remnants of gingerbread for me , like the 3d gallery and the phone interface. It feels like i'm running a rom on my OG droid instead of my Razr. I really liked Infex, but has not been updated just like Clutch for stock .173. Axiom Kangs are awesome but some of the apps I use a lot have not been updated to ICS so they don't work yet...sucks, I really want to stick with ICS, but I always come back to Razrx...it's just solid. The only things I would change is the notification area, make it like ICS, like the 4g icon. The call log is a problem,,you can't see who called you.It's true that there are a lot of options, but not all roms run the same on all phones. This runs the best on mine. More themes for this rom would be awesome as well
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#275 beeryooper

beeryooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

A ton? I count 4 roms based on .173 - DT's Conversion ROMs, Eclipse, RaxrX, and Artic pre-release. Eclipse has too much removed for my taste, Conversion ROMs don't work on safestrap. Artic pre-release is still technically on .748. So until the Axiom/Kangs are working smoother, RaxrX is my only option.

I don't want to get into a debate about roms and whats better, etc. I was just curious if anyone was going to work on RazrX. None of the devs of this rom have chimed in, so I'm going to guess no and enjoy this rom as is.

#276 Baseballd2

Baseballd2

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

How do add on the stub battery 1% ? through safestrap or recovery? and what should I wipe? Thanks

#277 setxfireman

setxfireman

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:47 AM

This Rom is awesome. It is really smooth and I love the way the GPS only turns on when you use it and doesn't stay on all the time. I have run it for a while and have only had two problems. 1)The dish network app does not let me watch live TV or my recorded shows on this Rom. 2)The call history is distorted and can only be seen when you click on the boxes. Other than that great job guys.

#278 bL33d

bL33d

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:07 PM

Anyway to get ics transitions?

#279 Agoofydiver

Agoofydiver

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:51 PM

If you flash a RAZRX theme it fixes the call log problem. Wulf had made some pretty sweet ones that you can find in the themes section. I can't wait for the bugs to be worked out for the ICS roms either, but till then this is my daily driver.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#280 Agoofydiver

Agoofydiver

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:56 PM

I would also love to see this rom worked on some more. This is a vary good rom, and i dont want ICS to be the only good option, Pluss front camra, and full flash player works on this rom..
The ability to add, or remove more stock apps, Like im missing stock screen capture., and would love to remove removing VZnavigator and more..
Mobile hot spot working would be nice, altho i use wired. A better music app, possible a better picture app too.
IDK, I just think there is a lot of potential here on this 1.7.3 rom to clean it up, and make it even faster, and usable.

Mobile hot spot should be working on this ROM. You just have change it to where it no longer takes you to the verification. It's pretty simple. Instructions are in here some where.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rom, Razrx

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users