[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] [Rom] Razrx V1.2 [2/13/12]

rom Razrx

• Please log in to reply
353 replies to this topic

#281 Guest_droidpcguru_*

Guest_droidpcguru_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:06 PM

RazrX probably will not be updated unless a worthy leak above .173 comes out, or someone deodexes .173 . I've heard th3ory is working on a .173 deodex, since Nitro will not share his work on such. A deodex would be nice, as we could have a full theme, 1% batter mod, etc.

BUT, since the focus seems to be the half inoperational ICS roms, I have no idea when any of this will happen. That kinda sucks, since RazrX is fully operational, being based on software MADE for our Razrs. The ICS roms by contrast have NO actual Moto software,drivers,kernel, etc.. so they are a pig in a poke as to the devs being able to put in all the time and be able to get everything basic at least fuctional, let alone get any of the Moto software working(Motocast,Webtop, etc). And by the time they do, if so, we might just get our hands on a Moto ICS leak that will make all their work redundant because the needed sensitive software/drivers will be there.. lol.

I see the point of it all, ICS is exciting and awesome for sure and its nice to see it early, just kinda bites if roms like this that are up to date and fully working get sidelined....
  • beeryooper likes this

#282 setxfireman

setxfireman

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:53 PM

If you flash a RAZRX theme it fixes the call log problem. Wulf had made some pretty sweet ones that you can find in the themes section. I can't wait for the bugs to be worked out for the ICS roms either, but till then this is my daily driver.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thanks for the fix on the call history..... know anything about the dish network app?

#283 beeryooper

beeryooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:11 PM

droidpc -that's what I was getting at and looking for thanks

#284 DroidAddict101

DroidAddict101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBinghamton

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

+1 on our need for less ICS and more stable fully functional roms.

Greatful for any action we get though.

#285 jonhern

jonhern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

is the blur add on zip compatible with the .173 rom? can i chose what to add or does it add everything. What is included in the rom without the blur add on. I really only want motocast and smart actions, also the verizon account and data widget.
thanks.

#286 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:03 PM

is the blur add on zip compatible with the .173 rom? can i chose what to add or does it add everything. What is included in the rom without the blur add on. I really only want motocast and smart actions, also the verizon account and data widget.
thanks.

All that stuff is on this rom. Most if not all of the moto stuff is on here. This rom is very fast as well...it's one of my favorites
  • jonhern likes this
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#287 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

Oops

#288 asdqwe123

asdqwe123

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:47 AM

After booting this i get, "SIM card from an unknown source". SIM is working fine on stock, any idea? Thanks

#289 asdqwe123

asdqwe123

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:51 AM

I'm on GSM by the way. Will this work still?

#290 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:44 AM

I'm on GSM by the way. Will this work still?

no. This is for cdma. Verizon's razr

#291 micha3lbrown

micha3lbrown

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:21 PM

How long did it take to finish the setup after successful reboot? Is a data connection required to complete this setup, im currently trying to put this rom on a razr that has been deactivated, so im wondering if connection to vzw network is required for setup to complete?

#292 Shinare

Shinare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:08 PM

Love how easy it was to flash this rom. But I cant seem to find the little icon that shows how much data I've used this month. Is that in this rom?

edit: N/M just downloaded "My Verizon" app from market.

#293 messedhobo

messedhobo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:23 PM

My Recent Calls screen is all scrambled, ive got 1.2 installed.

#294 beeryooper

beeryooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:05 AM

My Recent Calls screen is all scrambled, ive got 1.2 installed.

Its a known bug that was discussed extensively in this thread. I'd recommend taking a few minutes and reading through a few pages before posting. It can be fixed by applying a theme as mentioned a few pages back......

#295 raw157

raw157

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:04 PM

The boot sequence is alone is awesome! Will post some first impressions later. So far, so good!!

#296 cvhovey

cvhovey

Post Traumatic nOOb Disorder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Moto X Dev Ed, Moto X Retail, Nexus 7, Droid Razr Maxx, Droid X, OG Droid

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:11 AM

Scanned this thread and searched as well ... is there a "Bigdx Ics Theme" compatible with V1.2? The Bigdx Ics Themes I've found for Razrx so far only list support for .744 and .748 ... not .173.

Droid Razr M XT907 B/L Unlocked - Stock Rooted

#297 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

Scanned this thread and searched as well ... is there a "Bigdx Ics Theme" compatible with V1.2? The Bigdx Ics Themes I've found for Razrx so far only list support for .744 and .748 ... not .173.

nope...
  • cvhovey likes this

#298 cvhovey

cvhovey

Post Traumatic nOOb Disorder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Moto X Dev Ed, Moto X Retail, Nexus 7, Droid Razr Maxx, Droid X, OG Droid

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:45 PM

^ Thanks...

Droid Razr M XT907 B/L Unlocked - Stock Rooted

#299 oconnell84

oconnell84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:19 AM

Great Rom, wish it was truely ICS with App drawer, etc. Added Go launcher and exDialer w/ICS themes and looks great now. Nice work!

#300 carlowahlstedt

carlowahlstedt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:39 AM

So what's the battery life like on this ROM compared to stock? That's what I'm most interested about.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rom, Razrx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users