• Please log in to reply
350 replies to this topic

#301 chumboy

chumboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

would running Motomizer foul up your rom tweakings?
it was awesome on stock.

#302 Supermanjames

Supermanjames

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:05 PM

Full Throttle is awesome!

But if someone could help me figure out why every time I turn my phone off / or battery naturally dies .and I turn it back on, I always get upgrading application. 00/75 or 00/100 its really annoying . Thanks

#303 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

But if someone could help me figure out why every time I turn my phone off / or battery naturally dies .and I turn it back on, I always get upgrading application. 00/75 or 00/100 its really annoying . Thanks

What application is it trying to upgrade?

Oh is it the "android is upgrading" screen?

#304 Supermanjames

Supermanjames

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:13 PM

Yes! The "Android is ungrading " screen . Everything time is does the it erases my current text messages . I gotta re log in the social apps like Facebook.. ... anyway to stop that ?!

#305 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

Yes! The "Android is ungrading " screen . Everything time is does the it erases my current text messages . I gotta re log in the social apps like Facebook.. ... anyway to stop that ?!

Odd. What steps did you take when installing? And did you try going back and wiping cache and dalvik to solve the issue?

#306 Supermanjames

Supermanjames

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:27 PM

I did exactly what the installing instructions said to Do, All in order as well . But I didn't wipe cache and dalvik cache should I do that after everything is flashed?

My install ( data wipe , system format , flash FT rom, gapps. *Boot up* Set up* then wipe cache and dalvik then flash modules, and Ins then reboot )

#307 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:32 PM

I did exactly what the installing instructions said to Do, All in order as well . But I didn't wipe cache and dalvik cache should I do that after everything is flashed?

My install ( data wipe , system format , flash FT rom, gapps. *Boot up* Set up* then wipe cache and dalvik then flash modules, and Ins then reboot )

You should have wiped caches before initial install as well. Go ahead and wipe them (after the fresh cache wipe u may get the upgrading screen initially) after it's done try rebooting and see if you get the issue again.

#308 Supermanjames

Supermanjames

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:36 PM

Well I'll give it a try. But I didn't mention. Its been happening every Rom I flash .

#309 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:42 PM

Well I'll give it a try. But I didn't mention. Its been happening every Rom I flash .

Mount system format system first that most important part

vtc.png

#310 brees75

brees75

Developer

• Developer
  • 217 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

would running Motomizer foul up your rom tweakings?
it was awesome on stock.

Motomizer will foul it up, it doesn't do anything that this rom doesn't already have.

#311 brees75

brees75

Developer

• Developer
  • 217 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:04 PM

Any ICS ROM will do that after adding apps or after clearing cache/dalvik, it is just the built in zipalign function. cannot be avoided, will happen on any ICS rom. It is a good thing albeit annoying, it optimizes the ram used.

#312 brees75

brees75

Developer

• Developer
  • 217 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

Next rom is pretty much ready, waiting on Boot animation and a couple other things out of my control. Considering this was my first ROM I think any expert would agree it was excellent, and the next will be even better. Everything that works on any non-Blur based ROM will work, 3G,4G, Wi-Fi will be solid, you will be able to use any governor, all of them will be optimized, Pegasusq and Hotplugx is recommended for maximum performance and battery life. SIO will be baked in but I can provide info on how to change to noop if you desire. Permanent overclocking will be available, undervolting will be present by default. You can expect MINIMUM scores of OVER 3200 in Quadrant, OVER 6500 in Antutu, and OVER 27xx/29xx in Smartbench regardless of Governor. I have spent an immense amount of time insuring any settings combination would yield consistent performance and battery life due to the amount of inquiring about using different governor settings, personally I would prefer maxxing out one setting but I had to make some sacrifices to insure all the settings yield acceptable performance. So yeah this isn't the best this ROM can do, but i am trying to give everyone what they want so live with it! Still better than the majority of what is out there. Would you expect anything less from Full Throttle Squad??
  • vtwinbmx likes this

#313 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas. GO TEXANS!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:38 PM

Next rom is pretty much ready, waiting on Boot animation and a couple other things out of my control. Considering this was my first ROM I think any expert would agree it was excellent, and the next will be even better. Everything that works on any non-Blur based ROM will work, 3G,4G, Wi-Fi will be solid, you will be able to use any governor, all of them will be optimized, Pegasusq and Hotplugx is recommended for maximum performance and battery life. SIO will be baked in but I can provide info on how to change to noop if you desire. Permanent overclocking will be available, undervolting will be present by default. You can expect MINIMUM scores of OVER 3200 in Quadrant, OVER 6500 in Antutu, and OVER 27xx/29xx in Smartbench regardless of Governor. I have spent an immense amount of time insuring any settings combination would yield consistent performance and battery life due to the amount of inquiring about using different governor settings, personally I would prefer maxxing out one setting but I had to make some sacrifices to insure all the settings yield acceptable performance. So yeah this isn't the best this ROM can do, but i am trying to give everyone what they want so live with it! Still better than the majority of what is out there. Would you expect anything less from Full Throttle Squad??

And the anticipation begins.....TOO MUCH TO HANDLE! Posted Image

#314 Maxxaholic

Maxxaholic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:20 PM

Can't wait! Only issue I'm having with current rom now is I have set CPU on smartassV2 800-1300 (1300 done with the tweakerz app) but when I go back into set CPU it says I'm on 300-1300 hotplugX

#315 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

BONERIFIC GEEKASM OMFG

this is the one with HDMI coming right .. if so flashy flash flasherson is here :P
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#316 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

Can't wait! Only issue I'm having with current rom now is I have set CPU on smartassV2 800-1300 (1300 done with the tweakerz app) but when I go back into set CPU it says I'm on 300-1300 hotplugX

Maybe try using Rom Toolbox instead of SetCPU
Posted Image

#317 Maxxaholic

Maxxaholic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

I thought rom toolbox didn't support our razr/Maxx? Ill have to check it out. Nevermind I was thinking of cwr app.

Edit: great thanks for letting a crackflasher in on a cool app. Keep changing my fonts now lol

#318 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Droid Razr Maxx HD, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy SIII

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:50 AM

Do this. Go into CPU spy, hit menu and reset. As soon as you hit reset turn the screen off and leave it for 5 minutes then turn it back on and hit menu refresh and check how long it spent in deep sleep. Let us know

Figured it out, it was GPS always searching when I have the screen on. Fixed and battery is back to normal.

#319 Tbizzy

Tbizzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:31 AM

Circle battery mod isnt standard is it? Im assuming no, being that this is a CM Build. Downloading now. :D

#320 brees75

brees75

Developer

• Developer
  • 217 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:21 PM

Just to update everyone, vTwin and I have decided it would be better in the long run if for us and the community if we devoted our time to our own projects. So he will continue to make awesome ROMS as Full Throttle and I will be creating my own team. We will remain friends but we don't have the time it takes to work on more than one project at a time. This means more ROM options to everyone in the community and better time management for us. I will always be indebted to him for giving me a jumpstart and you can all be assured that I will be making ROMS with the same dedication to quality and support that he has demonstrated. I will be releasing the afore-mentioned ROM soon only with a new name and look.
  • desireaftergod, vtwinbmx and prstorero like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users