Aliceics

Graphic Designer | Themer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Twitter:alicerzr
  • Google+:littlemissalice1@gmail.com

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:49 PM

Just to update everyone, vTwin and I have decided it would be better in the long run if for us and the community if we devoted our time to our own projects. So he will continue to make awesome ROMS as Full Throttle and I will be creating my own team. We will remain friends but we don't have the time it takes to work on more than one project at a time. This means more ROM options to everyone in the community and better time management for us. I will always be indebted to him for giving me a jumpstart and you can all be assured that I will be making ROMS with the same dedication to quality and support that he has demonstrated. I will be releasing the afore-mentioned ROM soon only with a new name and look.

We wish you the best :) can't wait to see your work!

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#322 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationA Ct Yankee living in the land of Mass-oles
  • Current Device(s):Razr,

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:48 AM

Not to be pushy at all, but who is releasing the Rom with hdmi out if you know? A CM9 Rom with hdmi out will be terrific because it will give us the ability to play embedded flash videos on our tv's to watch shows for those of us that don't have cable.

#323 droidrazrkid

droidrazrkid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:16 PM

What us init.d installer? & wat us extra molecules?

#324 Maxxaholic

Maxxaholic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:46 PM

What us init.d installer? & wat us extra molecules?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but unit.d is just a script installer and modules is for the extra governors

#325 jbag1489

jbag1489

Themer

• Superuser
  • 167 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:41 PM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but unit.d is just a script installer and modules is for the extra governors

That sounds right, but I'm not 100%

#326 Maxxaholic

Maxxaholic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:48 AM

I put a script on my maxx so when my phone boots up it is over clocked to 1300 @ 1400 volts and it runs perfect. Only problem is the script is supposed to put smartass2 as my governor but when I boot up it defaults to hotplugx. I can change it under performance settings but after a while it changes right back. Any ideas how to correct this?

#327 brees75

brees75

Developer

• Developer
  • 217 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:52 AM

I put a script on my maxx so when my phone boots up it is over clocked to 1300 @ 1400 volts and it runs perfect. Only problem is the script is supposed to put smartass2 as my governor but when I boot up it defaults to hotplugx. I can change it under performance settings but after a while it changes right back. Any ideas how to correct this?

Well you are kind of supposed to run Hotplugx as stated in OP

But the next ROM will allow you to use whatever you want. I would recommend Pegasus over smartarse though, it's not very good.

#328 Maxxaholic

Maxxaholic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:07 AM

Ya I like Pegasus just wanted to try another one LOL.

#329 brees75

brees75

Developer

• Developer
  • 217 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:17 AM

While I was researching all the governors and optimizing them I found out that smartarse and Boosted will not be able to fully utilize SMP architecture (Multi-CPU) so you will never be able to fully utilize the 2nd CPU on the RAZR or any other phone that has more than 1 CPU core so I abandoned trying to optimize those. Hotplugx and Pegasusq are SMP native governors so those will probably be the best for both performance and battery life.
  • desireaftergod and thrasher194 like this

#330 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:26 AM

Just to clear up any confusion about full throttle. Team throttle is Brees75, prstorero, rinkle, and myself, You see Full Throttle started with me wanting the perfect ROM, slowly it grew into the four of us working on the project. From time to time we may drop projects on our own. But when you see a Full Throttle Rom you know you'll get a quality ROM. Thanks everyone for flashing Full Throttle, I know you will like the new one we have many hours of hard work into this project to make it the best Throttle yet, maybe the best CM9 rom out there for the RAZR, Enjoy and wait to you see what the squad does next. Sorry for the delay and any confusion look for the new throttle to be posted soon
  • desireaftergod likes this

vtc.png

#331 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:28 AM

Just to clear up any confusion about full throttle. Team throttle is Brees75, prstorero, rinkle, and myself, You see Full Throttle started with me wanting the perfect ROM, slowly it grew into the four of us working on the project. From time to time we may drop projects on our own. But when you see a Full Throttle Rom you know you'll get a quality ROM. Thanks everyone for flashing Full Throttle, I know you will like the new one we have many hours of hard work into this project to make it the best Throttle yet, maybe the best CM9 rom out there for the RAZR, Enjoy and wait to you see what the squad does next. Sorry for the delay and any confusion look for the new throttle to be posted soon

+1
Posted Image

#332 jbag1489

jbag1489

Themer

• Superuser
  • 167 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:27 AM

I'm just glad you guys do what you do. Keep up the good work!
  • desireaftergod likes this

#333 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:28 AM

I'm just glad you guys do what you do. Keep up the good work!

+1
Posted Image

#334 Rinkle McBally

Rinkle McBally

Perv McGert

• Developer
  • 860 posts
  • Twitter:Rinkle_McBally
  • Google+:RinkleMcBally22@gmail.com
  • LocationForest Lake MN
  • Current Device(s):S3 D2vzw, Galaxy Tab 2

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

Hey do you guys smell that?

EST 4 LIFE

rink2_zps72b73afa.png

**** If you want a signature, wallpaper or avatar done feel free to hit me up send me a pm ****

#335 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

Hey do you guys smell that?

EST 4 LIFE

Do you need to change your pants? :P

#336 Rinkle McBally

Rinkle McBally

Perv McGert

• Developer
  • 860 posts
  • Twitter:Rinkle_McBally
  • Google+:RinkleMcBally22@gmail.com
  • LocationForest Lake MN
  • Current Device(s):S3 D2vzw, Galaxy Tab 2

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

I already changed them earlier who knew lumpy farts were a bad thing.... I'm referring to that new rom baking

EST 4 LIFE

rink2_zps72b73afa.png

**** If you want a signature, wallpaper or avatar done feel free to hit me up send me a pm ****

#337 needforspeed96

needforspeed96

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:44 PM

Can't wait for the new rom guys! This one is sick, im stoked to see what else you have up your sleeves.
By the way, is anyone else having problems with wifi tether? It works great, until I disable it, then my whole phone crashes and reboots.

#338 sherri

sherri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Twitter:sherri64
  • LocationMy own personal hell....

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:49 PM

Can't wait for the new rom guys! This one is sick, im stoked to see what else you have up your sleeves.
By the way, is anyone else having problems with wifi tether? It works great, until I disable it, then my whole phone crashes and reboots.

I am using the AOKP version of Full Throttle, and have the same issue. Vtwinbmx knows about my issue...If phone reboot, I consider it good! Usually it freezes totally, requiring me to force it "off".....

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2
Disappointed and hurt. Not surprised.

#339 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

Wi-Fi tether used to work perfectly. Last few updates has made it unstable. I have been trying fox fi to see if it would be a better app to use. It in the play store feel free to try it and see if your reboot issue goes away

vtc.png

#340 sherri

sherri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Twitter:sherri64
  • LocationMy own personal hell....

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:00 PM

Yeah....that's what I'll do.....(annoying you is so much easier, though.....) ;)

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2
Disappointed and hurt. Not surprised.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users