420 replies to this topic

#341 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:13 PM

Just booted up cna in rom slot 2. This is going to be a badass rom but unfortunately no camera. I don't need the camera specifically but I work early mornings a lot and use the flashlight everyday so I don't wake the wife up. Still so much entertainment to play with!

Edit: nm just saw in the other cna thread that lgcamera gets it working. Nice!

#342 matjmonk

matjmonk

Pack Leader to Bubba

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,662 posts
  • Google+:matjmonk@gmail.com
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:38 AM

Just booted up cna in rom slot 2. This is going to be a badass rom but unfortunately no camera. I don't need the camera specifically but I work early mornings a lot and use the flashlight everyday so I don't wake the wife up. Still so much entertainment to play with!

Edit: nm just saw in the other cna thread that lgcamera gets it working. Nice!

Camera Zoom works well in this ROM. I did notice the problem with the flashlight app this morning also, it turns on for a second and then dies. Fortunately there is a "torch" toggle in the notification bar and it seems to work well.

Cheers
Posted Image
Bubba, perfide lues Odocoileus virginianus felines et ubique!

#343 BigEdd

BigEdd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh
  • Current Device(s):DROID BIONIC, ASUS transformer tf300t

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:24 AM

Hmm... well I'm running cna and 1% battery seems to be working fine...

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

#344 Endbringer42

Endbringer42

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:27 AM

Anyone else running the 10-23-12 CM10 notice battery life is not so great? I used to go all day at work and leave with 40%, but since I switched to CM10 the battery is usually down to 30% now.

#345 Hazey

Hazey

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:48 PM

Hey guys, got a quick clarification question for you all, any help appreciated!

I have safestrap 2.0 so I obviously need to update that, anyone have a 2.11 link to DL? I may just do 3.0 but hesitant due to having to lose everything. My question is: I'm running ICS on my rom side of safestrap back from when droidhive was up so its been a while and was still a somewhat early ICS build albeit stable, my STOCK is pretty old as well (.232 or something? I can't remember it was the stable one to jump to in order for ICS).

MY QUESTION: Do I need to worry about being on .232 on my stock side? does it matter?
In upgrading SS 2.0 -> 3.x I swap to stock, uninstall/remove SS, reinstall the new SS 3.0, that's easy enough, but then can i immediately swich to a rom slot and flash this JB AOKP rom?? Probably will go with 10/23 unless anyone having any issues with it and suggests 10/18 instead?

Thanks so much guys!
  • wilboy likes this

#346 xcodybx

xcodybx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

Safe strap is at 3.0.5 now. Hashcode's website has it.

#347 Int_Rnd_Pooka

Int_Rnd_Pooka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

Safe strap is at 3.0.5 now. Hashcode's website has it.

Um .. it has been for a few weeks ...

#348 shanewerner

shanewerner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

i'd goto stock rom unisall safestrap then reboot the install 3.05 i'd also go with cna 10/29/build as its running solid for me both can be found at goo.im/devs/Hashcode/targa

#349 Int_Rnd_Pooka

Int_Rnd_Pooka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

The goo.im host only has safestrap 2.11.

You can get 3.5

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#350 xcodybx

xcodybx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

Um .. it has been for a few weeks ...

I was telling the person that posted before I posted this. Sorry. Should have quoted him.
  • Int_Rnd_Pooka likes this

#351 bboyairwreck

bboyairwreck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

Hows the sound working on the 11/01 update for you guys? I switched back from 10/23 update to the 10/18 because of that. If anyone can confirm that be great. Still really wishing there are change logs of each nightly. But I have no right what so ever to tell Hashcode what to do haha. With that said keep em coming Hash!
  • Int_Rnd_Pooka and correarc1 like this

#352 Pehk

Pehk

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

Just wanted to start out by saying thanks a bunch for the creation of this ROM. Thus far I've loved how its organized and how clean and quick it runs. With that being said, I had a few questions I am still having problems with, and since this forum is so active and helpful, I'm hoping its okay if I ask here. For the record I just flashed the Stock 11/01/12 this morning. I was on the 10/23 before this morning, and updating to the latest hoping it would solve my problems, but thus far it hasn't.

#1: Data loss still happening for me. Since flashing the ROM for the first time a few days ago, and since I set up the LTE toggle in the pull down menu, no combination of pushing the LTE button on/off or modifying the network settings will get me 4g back. I sit on 3g all the time, typically at half signal. Any advice on this would be great.

#2: Text message notifications aren't popping up for me regularly. When I downloaded an after market app from Google Play I noticed that the stock notifications kept popping up until I turned them on, but in absence of an extra application the notifications don't show up. (side note, the Dark Theme for stock MSG app doesn't work either).

#3: I tried the Youtube fix mentioned earlier in the thread (deleting cache and data, uninstalling, then reinstalling via google play), but youtube videos still don't work unless wifi. Just curious if anyone else had any luck with the aformentioned trick.

#4: Seems to me when I click on something where multiple browsers or applications can access it, the "always" or "just once" dialogues pop up every time. So it seems that the "always" option doesn't regularly work for me.

Apologies if these have been answered before, and thanks in advance if anyone can lend a hand.

If this is the wrong place to ask questions like this I apologize.

#353 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

^ As far as #1 goes, I have found to not use those toggles. Same thing happened to me, so I stopped using them. To get your 4g back go to dialer and dial *#*#4636#*#* then phone information and scroll down there will be a drop box with a few data options, select which one you wish to use, with lte

#354 frankie15

frankie15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

Just wanted to start out by saying thanks a bunch for the creation of this ROM. Thus far I've loved how its organized and how clean and quick it runs. With that being said, I had a few questions I am still having problems with, and since this forum is so active and helpful, I'm hoping its okay if I ask here. For the record I just flashed the Stock 11/01/12 this morning. I was on the 10/23 before this morning, and updating to the latest hoping it would solve my problems, but thus far it hasn't.

#1: Data loss still happening for me. Since flashing the ROM for the first time a few days ago, and since I set up the LTE toggle in the pull down menu, no combination of pushing the LTE button on/off or modifying the network settings will get me 4g back. I sit on 3g all the time, typically at half signal. Any advice on this would be great.

#2: Text message notifications aren't popping up for me regularly. When I downloaded an after market app from Google Play I noticed that the stock notifications kept popping up until I turned them on, but in absence of an extra application the notifications don't show up. (side note, the Dark Theme for stock MSG app doesn't work either).

#3: I tried the Youtube fix mentioned earlier in the thread (deleting cache and data, uninstalling, then reinstalling via google play), but youtube videos still don't work unless wifi. Just curious if anyone else had any luck with the aformentioned trick.

#4: Seems to me when I click on something where multiple browsers or applications can access it, the "always" or "just once" dialogues pop up every time. So it seems that the "always" option doesn't regularly work for me.

Apologies if these have been answered before, and thanks in advance if anyone can lend a hand.

If this is the wrong place to ask questions like this I apologize.

I am having problems with #2 constantly. Sometimes my text messages wont even send. It will say "Message could not be sent". It does it constantly. I also have the issue where I will get no texts and then an influx of them start coming in. I didn't have this issue on older builds.I am using the 10-23 build. So it is still an issue on 11-1? Hmm..

#355 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

I am having problems with #2 constantly. Sometimes my text messages wont even send. It will say "Message could not be sent". It does it constantly. I also have the issue where I will get no texts and then an influx of them start coming in. I didn't have this issue on older builds.I am using the 10-23 build. So it is still an issue on 11-1? Hmm..

I never had that issue myself but are you guys using third party apps for texting?

#356 frankie15

frankie15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

I never had that issue myself but are you guys using third party apps for texting?

I am using a different MMS.apk with black/ICS blue styling. I also have issues with sending MMS. It always clears up when I wipe cache, but I lose the ability to send MMS when I reboot. This has happened with most Jelly Bean roms I have noticed.

#357 Pehk

Pehk

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

I was not using a 3rd party SMS app. I picked one up when the notifications stopped, however, once I picked up a 3rd party SMS, the stock SMS notifications started showing up again... Once I deleted the 3rd party, stock sms messages stopped showing up.

The trick to fix my data listed above didn't work for me either :(

WIll try again tomorrow when I wake up - too tired now. Thanks for the help so far.

#358 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Twitter:milski65

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

Try changing your camera from 8 to 6 mp.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

#359 Endbringer42

Endbringer42

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:00 AM

Just installed the 11-1-12 CM10 build. Camera and MMS still don't work. Not sure what is different since there are no log changes being made.

#360 Orasion

Orasion

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Twitter:ndaru_MA
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/102203180718906203414

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:46 AM

usually just CM update.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users