#21 dualOWLS

dualOWLS

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Twitter:The_Golden_word

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:18 PM

Good enough for me. Installed. I regret nothing.

#22 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

I'm gonna mess with it tomorrow in death. If it works I will compile my own and build a Jekyll cm10 for the masses!

Tap'n from my Nexus 7 AOKP
  • mugsy77 likes this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#23 churchmouth

churchmouth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Twitter:http://twitter.com/leftspin
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:58 PM

I'm gonna mess with it tomorrow in death. If it works I will compile my own and build a Jekyll cm10 for the masses!

I would love to see that happen!

tusctwo, been meaning to ask you, is there a way I can get your Jekyll ROM without the custom icons in the settings app? Love the ROM and everything else you did with the theme but they kinda bug me. If not, it's still a great ROM and I don't mean any disrespect by saying that, they're just not really my style. Also, sorry for threadjackin'

#24 akeezy

akeezy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

I've flashed this 3 times and I'm still not getting any G data. Any tips?

#25 lockett

lockett

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:20 PM

Did you format system?

#26 akeezy

akeezy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:31 AM

I'm pretty sure I did. I'll give it another go later

#27 akeezy

akeezy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

installed it again after wiping everything and formatting system. Still no data. I even did some methods that others have used on other cm10 builds to get data but no dice

#28 dualOWLS

dualOWLS

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Twitter:The_Golden_word

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:15 PM

Weird.. Sometimes it's spotty for me and I've needed to reboot at least thrice in a row to get it back but still it works. Goes to show that it's still pretty unstable. No matter, the smoothness and ability to add cm10 themes is keeping me, but the screen tearing and no camera are growing on my nerves. Still nice to have finally tried out a jb rom. I'll probably keep it for a few more days and then switch back to arctic ics.

#29 akeezy

akeezy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:29 PM

Well after installing the phone info app and switching to cdma only, my data works fine now. The only oddity is that I'm only getting the 1x icon and not 3g.

#30 Razr1221

Razr1221

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:08 PM

Does it have deep sleep?

#31 akeezy

akeezy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:26 PM

I don't think so since it's stock aosp. But it has the cpu sleeper app I'm pretty sure. I think it came with the rom but I also have it on my sd card so I don't remember

#32 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Twitter:AngryManMLS
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:07 PM

9/21 Stock CM10 "DoNotTweet" build:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

PLEASE DO NOT TWEET ANY ISSUES TO DHACKER OR HASHCODE!

Tip of advice: You may or may not get data with in 1-2 minutes after the boot animation finishes and you are at the welcome screen. If you do not get data turn the phone off completely - do not reboot it simply turn it off. Then after a minute turn it back on. You should then after 1-2 minutes get data to kick in. Getting wonderful 4G LTE right now.

#33 RAZRblade

RAZRblade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

I didnt look for the rom but hashcode tweeted the camera has been fixed for JB CM10 builds with stock kernel Today

#34 churchmouth

churchmouth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:41 AM

Camera and data are both working flawlessly for me on today's build, haven't rebooted yet though.

#35 akeezy

akeezy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:33 AM

I managed to get full data on the previous build using the motoConnectivity app.

I wiped cache and dalvik cache before flashing the new one and I now have fully functional Jellybean on my razr maxx

#36 tdomonte

tdomonte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:44 AM

you should try using some of Dhackers builds. He updates them every day it seems.

#37 bqq100

bqq100

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Google+:bqq100

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:18 AM

I'm still not able to get data to come up (except 1x when set to CDMA Only) on the latest build (camera does work).

I've tried everything i can think of, multiple flashes, restore connectivity app, change to gsm and back, wipe dalvik/cache/data, etc.

I did get 3G once when i first flashed from the external SD card (previously was from internal), but after a titanium system restore/reboot it was gone again.

Any additional suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks!

#38 OldBaldy

OldBaldy

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:27 AM

I'm still not able to get data to come up (except 1x when set to CDMA Only) on the latest build (camera does work).

I've tried everything i can think of, multiple flashes, restore connectivity app, change to gsm and back, wipe dalvik/cache/data, etc.

I did get 3G once when i first flashed from the external SD card (previously was from internal), but after a titanium system restore/reboot it was gone again.

Thanks!

Don't reboot. Power down completely, wait a minute then boot. If you don't get data within 5 mins, do it again. This version (from the 21st) is the only one I've been able to get data with. After it comes up the 1st time you can reboot sand it comes back. I've now rebooted 5 times and get data each time. Camera works, camcorder does not.

Sent from my XT912
  • thrasher194 likes this

#39 akeezy

akeezy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

I'm still not able to get data to come up (except 1x when set to CDMA Only) on the latest build (camera does work). I've tried everything i can think of, multiple flashes, restore connectivity app, change to gsm and back, wipe dalvik/cache/data, etc. I did get 3G once when i first flashed from the external SD card (previously was from internal), but after a titanium system restore/reboot it was gone again. Any additional suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!

Is this the same connectivity app method you used? It's worked like a charm for me twice now

Got 3G and 4G data working!
Did some poking around looking at the CM10 ROMs and found out they were using the Motorola Restore Connectivity tool to get data up.
Anyway, the link to the tool is here:

Steps I took to get data up:
1) Download the .apk
2) Move to /system/app (do *not* open the app - this will install it to the wrong place) using ES File Explorer (or some other root explorer)
3) Change permissions to rw- r-- r--
4) Reboot
5) Turn data (and WiFi) off
6) Run the app from your app drawer (comes up as Restore Connectivity, with a Motorola Logo for the icon)
7) Boot (data will not come up)
8) Reboot into safestrap
9) Clear the cache
10) Reboot system
11) Turn data back on
12) Dial *#*#4636#*#*
13) Set preferred network type to LTE/CDMA auto (PRL)
14) Set network mode to LTE / CDMA / EvDo in System Settings

Don't reboot. Power down completely, wait a minute then boot. If you don't get data within 5 mins, do it again. This version (from the 21st) is the only one I've been able to get data with. After it comes up the 1st time you can reboot sand it comes back. I've now rebooted 5 times and get data each time. Camera works, camcorder does not.

Sent from my XT912

The camcorder works fine for me

#40 churchmouth

churchmouth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:45 PM

Thanks!

Don't restore system data, especially if you're coming from ICS, it can cause all kinds of problems

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ROM, CM10, Jelly Bean, CyanogenMod

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users