Photo

[Rom][Razr - Cdma][Jellybean][Kexec][Stock][Aokp][Cyanogenmod10(Cyancore)] Jellycore By Team Speedcore

• Please log in to reply
704 replies to this topic

#421 dwc2134

dwc2134

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:12 AM

I'm currently running CyanCore v1.2, and my battery life has been absolutely abysmal.Less than three hours of pretty low use (googled something, answered a few text messages and emails, otherwise its just been off the charger) and its reading 65%. Part of me suspects this is the battery starting to slip, because it was getting pretty bad when I was running KOA Ressurection prior to this, and was better when I was running BlackWidow ICS. I've been without a laptop the last few days, so I will try flashing to v1.3 when I get home this evening.

#422 Papa T

Papa T

ROM Flashaholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Twitter:@JTHardee
  • LocationDouglas (South Georgia)
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:23 AM

I'm currently running CyanCore v1.2, and my battery life has been absolutely abysmal.Less than three hours of pretty low use (googled something, answered a few text messages and emails, otherwise its just been off the charger) and its reading 65%. Part of me suspects this is the battery starting to slip, because it was getting pretty bad when I was running KOA Ressurection prior to this, and was better when I was running BlackWidow ICS. I've been without a laptop the last few days, so I will try flashing to v1.3 when I get home this evening.

I had the same issue with CyanCore v1.3 and I tried different settings to try and stop the bleeding. I couldn't get the battery from dropping off so fast. I rebooted into JellyCore and have not had a bit of problems with the battery. It's back to what it was prior to my flashing the JB roms.

Posted Image

#423 rotech72

rotech72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

Are y'all using SS 3.05?

#424 Papa T

Papa T

ROM Flashaholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Twitter:@JTHardee
  • LocationDouglas (South Georgia)
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:39 AM

Are y'all using SS 3.05?

I am.

Posted Image

#425 hbar98

hbar98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSouthern Illinois

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

Are y'all using SS 3.05?

Nope. 2.11.

#426 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:24 PM

JellyCoreV1.3 is now available. Please note for battery issues you will need to re-calibrate your battery.
  • drewreyes78 likes this
We don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
Donate!

#427 jomay2014

jomay2014

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Twitter:@jomay2014

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:31 PM

I have an issue I have flashed all 4 of these ROMs to test which is the best and I love them all but I was wanting a kexec ROM and anytime I flash one of your kexec versions it shows the splash screen for safe strap then it goes to a black screen vibrates and nothing happens after that idk why its doing that and it only happens with the kexec versions

#428 benjamincarder

benjamincarder

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:itsthejovie
  • Google+:benjamin.carder83

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

Hey guys & gals,

with stock or handcent mms isn't working. its crazy i have flashed all of the above roms and it doesnt work. i just need a path to go down! anyone?

#429 newms323

newms323

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

Handcent will work. Go to settings/application settings/then set it as your default messaging app.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

#430 snarfamthewizard2113

snarfamthewizard2113

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

So ive been running CyanCorev1.3 and have love it, but randomly today my phone wont vibrate nor will it tell me when i have a new text message. or any notification actually. Also when i press any of the four buttons on the bottom of my razr it doesn't vibrate. help?

#431 Ballbagus

Ballbagus

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

Loving the rom running jelly core 1.3 smooth and sleek best one yet. I am still having a issue with the governor scaling. Fresh install from a wipe, installed busybox etc im using pegusus as the governor and sio as the scheduler. The load changes, watching it in the new system tweaks app (loving it btw) but the cpu never drops from where i have it set at 1ghz. I have nice battery improvement and little to no lag running it there running aosp based roms. Strangest thing i have seen. Has anyone found a possible reason for this, it has happened to me a few times running these roms, and i love the stock AOKP and keep returning to them.

Those with poor battery life can u look at your cpu time and freq stats. Because i know i get only 3 or so hours off a full charge when the rom sticks like this.

Thanks in advance.

#432 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

Okay so I have been using DualCore rom as my most stable build while playing with the jb builds. Ran it all day yesterday with no charge..at 5% battery tonight battery stats are at 23 hours. I think I am going to update it with performance tweaks so it can be an amazing fast stable build while we wait for more improvements onto the AOKP and CM10 base JellyBean builds. Also I'll add in the OTA updater to it just in case I decide to update anymore. I have a few plans for the next CyanCore and JellyCore updates..we can test the OTA once I have a couple more things worked out.

I apologize for the instability of these roms. As a reminder, they aren't completely stable and are really more of a fancy preview of what we will have in a completely stable build in the near future. I have been checking Dhacker and Hashcode's source page every day for new builds, so as we get more stable builds I will update these roms. Here's to looking forward to a great JellyBean future.
We don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
Donate!

#433 Ballbagus

Ballbagus

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

Loving the work =) i was hoping it was just something i missed because prior to this i was getting battery stats similar to what your getting on your older rom. These roms have huge potential thank you for working on them. imho no need to apologize for beta roms thanks again for the good work.
  • TeamSpeedCore likes this

#434 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:43 PM

The best I can suggest is letting your phone die out completely, charge it all the way back up, run battery calibration at 100% and go from there.
Donate!

#435 dwc2134

dwc2134

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:48 PM

I gotta say, when I was running CyanCore there was very little about it that would have led me to believe it wasn't a stable, DD rom and not a fancy preview as you called it. Battery life was my own fault, and aside from a non-working camera flash and the fact I could not get it to work with my trucks bluetooth (it would sync, but would not stream media or phone calls), everything else was pretty much flawless. I'm running jellycore v1.3 right now, and have calibrated my battery. I'm not a developer, but if I experience any quirks or problems that have not been previously reported I will post them.

Thanks a ton for the FANTASTIC roms. If these are the previews, I cannot wait for the feature film.
  • TeamSpeedCore and whiskeysix like this

#436 hbar98

hbar98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:37 AM

Hmm. After running CyanCore 1.3 revised for a few days, liking it.. But, I can't make or receive phone calls. Audio works, but I don't hear anything when making phone calls. I can accept incoming calls, but I can't hear them and they can't hear me.

Any ideas?

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#437 chumboy

chumboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:15 AM

Hmm. After running CyanCore 1.3 revised for a few days, liking it.. But, I can't make or receive phone calls. Audio works, but I don't hear anything when making phone calls. I can accept incoming calls, but I can't hear them and they can't hear me.

Any ideas?

try turning off bluetooth. even if it's on and not connected to a device, it will screwup your calls. turn bt off and profit.

#438 hbar98

hbar98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:55 AM

try turning off bluetooth. even if it's on and not connected to a device, it will screwup your calls. turn bt off and profit.

Haha. Yep, that works. Looks like I'm going to be setting up a Tasker task until this gets fixed. I use my bt all the time.

Thanks!

#439 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:@disc_or_die
  • Google+:plus.google.com/104749243954429604279/
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:57 AM

So I am trying to solve the MMS issue not working. When I tested JellyCore and CyanCore for TSC, I have no problems. Now all of Sudden this morning MMS isn't working on JellyCore v1.3 at least.

EDIT: ***TSC, not sure, but I can confirm......MMS not working. Re-installing Handcent right now.
2nd Edit: Handcent is working for MMS, at least on my phone. Wondering what happened :/
3rd Edit: Ok....Explain this people.....Had my wife send me a pic to test Handcent. I get the pic, all is good, I type my reply. I go get a cup of coffee and on my way to the pot Stock Messaging pulls up the MMS. Ghost in the machine?

#440 Nitewolf

Nitewolf

Member of the BEST android community

• Superuser
  • 643 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:53 AM

So I am trying to solve the MMS issue not working. When I tested JellyCore and CyanCore for TSC, I have no problems. Now all of Sudden this morning MMS isn't working on JellyCore v1.3 at least.

EDIT: ***TSC, not sure, but I can confirm......MMS not working. Re-installing Handcent right now.
2nd Edit: Handcent is working for MMS, at least on my phone. Wondering what happened :/
3rd Edit: Ok....Explain this people.....Had my wife send me a pic to test Handcent. I get the pic, all is good, I type my reply. I go get a cup of coffee and on my way to the pot Stock Messaging pulls up the MMS. Ghost in the machine?

Since we are running piggyback on stock kernel I'm wondering if freezing the app on unsafe side might help?... Just a shot in the dark, since I'm not having issues... yet.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users