Photo

[Rom][Razr - Cdma][Jellybean][Kexec][Stock][Aokp][Cyanogenmod10(Cyancore)] Jellycore By Team Speedcore

• Please log in to reply
704 replies to this topic

#441 Nitewolf

Nitewolf

Member of the BEST android community

• Superuser
  • 643 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:31 AM

FWIW my handcent settings are ... use as default...sms delivery reports checked for carrier... unchecked handcent delivery report... request report on mms sent checked... request read report checked... sms to email gateway checked
Posted Image

#442 adouglas4312

adouglas4312

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

Hey i just installed jelly core and i love all the customization. Here is a picture. Also what does the swagger toggle do??

Attached Files

#443 Nitewolf

Nitewolf

• Superuser
  • 643 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

Hey i just installed jelly core and i love all the customization. Here is a picture. Also what does the swagger toggle do??

It makes your phone awesome :D Turn on your swag!
Posted Image

#444 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:@disc_or_die
  • Google+:plus.google.com/104749243954429604279/
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

Careful there Nitewolf, some folks just can't handle all that swagger

#445 Nitewolf

Nitewolf

• Superuser
  • 643 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

Careful there Nitewolf, some folks just can't handle all that swagger

lol. It almost melted my phone :P
Posted Image

#446 taecon

taecon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

turn on swagger then play "Swagger" by datsik. It just makes you feel awesome haha.

#447 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:24 AM

TSC.....Any plans for that AOSP ROM you and I were talking about? Also, any chance we'll see a new update in the near future to include JB v4.1.2 :) :) Inquiring minds want to know
  • desireaftergod and Nitewolf like this

#448 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:27 AM

TSC.....Any plans for that AOSP ROM you and I were talking about? Also, any chance we'll see a new update in the near future to include JB v4.1.2 :) :) Inquiring minds want to know

+1
Posted Image

#449 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:13 AM

I love when people ask what the swagger toggle does lmao....

Doing newest aokp tonight, and AOSP is a work in progress. Note that AOSP is totally stock, meaning it needs zipaligned, deodexed, 1% modded, TSC crazy tweaks, and so forth. Yes I can do all that, but it takes some time, especially when ya got 5 roms to worry about :P

I have been digging into the OTA feature the last few days, I just figured out that when I update the roms, I don't actually add in a new rom for each new version. Instead I just go in and update everything, link, time created, and version. So that actually means that the OTA will only download the latest version, not the version that is directly above the one you are running like I had anticipated. This isn't really so bad, at least you don't have to have my thread up 24/7 and check every half second for updates, you get a simple notification that there's a new version, download and flash, and then go checkout the thread for details. I also do my best to add the changelog in the OTA description while you are downloading it.

Okay enough jib-jab I am starting work on latest swaggah build..

EDIT- Taecon, I might just try jamming to this song tonight to boost morale.
We don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
Donate!

#450 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

Great news folks, I just talked to the dev who made TorchedBean. His name is MarxMan3, and he is letting us cherry pick his tweaks from his rom.

Expect some amazing updates in performance. Just sayin.

*Edit- I have already began uploading the newest JellyCore version, so the above mentioned tweaks will be in future versions.
  • mike_augie and Nitewolf like this
We don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
Donate!

#451 kris07

kris07

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

So after installing CyanCore V1.3 everything was fine until last night. For some reason my phone decided not to charge while it was on. It would charge while off though. However, it got really hot. This was a clean install on SS 3.04. No tweaks or changes were added and I fixed permissions to try and fix it with no help. I have done the extra tweaks to it now and while try fixing permissions and clearing cache to see if that helps.

#452 dwc2134

dwc2134

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

So after installing CyanCore V1.3 everything was fine until last night. For some reason my phone decided not to charge while it was on. It would charge while off though. However, it got really hot. This was a clean install on SS 3.04. No tweaks or changes were added and I fixed permissions to try and fix it with no help. I have done the extra tweaks to it now and while try fixing permissions and clearing cache to see if that helps.

I've had a complete lack of success installing any of these ROMs on anything other than SS 2.11. In fact, I almost the exact same problem (mine would charge while on, but got very hot) after flashing CyanCore v1.2 on SS 3.04. My only suggestion is to remove SS 3.04 and go back to 2.11, which may require you to flash it back to stock ICS, reroot, etc (that is how I did it, though there might be, and probably is, a better way).

#453 Nitewolf

Nitewolf

• Superuser
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

Installing busybox and running the smart install, then rebooting wiping cache and dalvik seems to solve a lot of issues ... as per some advice given by The Doctor. Works for me.
Posted Image

#454 Ballbagus

Ballbagus

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

I found the culprit on my phone keeping the cpu pegged at the highest set freq. mediastorage.apk is keeping the processor pegged at about 50%, killing the task a few times seems to drop the usage back down to normal when i am having the issue. Anyone else confirm or deny xD.

#455 kris07

kris07

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

Tried the whole BusyBox thing. No dice. Also after doing that and all the other tweaks rewarded me with the phone staying at 14% while charging. But after an extended period of time it being on I noticed a significant decrease in performance. Every app force closed and the phone was unusable. Rebooting caused it to work again but it was hot after

#456 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:21 AM

Tried the whole BusyBox thing. No dice. Also after doing that and all the other tweaks rewarded me with the phone staying at 14% while charging. But after an extended period of time it being on I noticed a significant decrease in performance. Every app force closed and the phone was unusable. Rebooting caused it to work again but it was hot after

Are you off the Beta SS v3.04 and onto the Live version of SS v3.05? Also, have you tried fixing permissions?

#457 kris07

kris07

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:08 AM

Didn't know about SS 3.05. Where can I get it? Cause I didn't see it on the blog. And I've tried fixing permissions multiple times. Also, I booted into CyanCore V.2 for a little while and now things seem okay. For now. Battery is dying relatively quick though.

#458 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:10 AM

Didn't know about SS 3.05. Where can I get it? Cause I didn't see it on the blog. And I've tried fixing permissions multiple times. Also, I booted into CyanCore V.2 for a little while and now things seem okay. For now. Battery is dying relatively quick though.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Posted Image

#459 kris07

kris07

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:14 AM

http://d-h.st/pXd

Thanks a lot. I take it this one has to be installed through stock again?

#460 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:15 AM

Thanks a lot. I take it this one has to be installed through stock again?

Yes :)
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users