Photo

[Rom][Razr - Cdma][Jellybean][Kexec][Stock][Aokp][Cyanogenmod10(Cyancore)] Jellycore By Team Speedcore

• Please log in to reply
704 replies to this topic

#621 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:18 AM

did a crapton of changes..Check em out!
  • livinitwarrior likes this
We don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
Donate!

#622 livinitwarrior

livinitwarrior

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Turbo 64GB, Nexus 7, Midnight

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:24 AM

Loved the CNA test build, and I ran CyanCore1.4 for the last few weeks as my favorite... great job all! Can't wait

13:00 -tried installing CyanCore2Alpha 3 times, once using it to try and update 1.3, and 2 other times after complete wipes, and never got to the boot animation. Just sat there in the black for about 10 minutes. checking out CNA next

13:38 - the CNA AOSP keyboard keeps shutting off when trying to do initial sign in. Tried both the 7/26 and the cyanogenmod gapps, neither would fix it, so I flashed the 4.2 Keyboard that's on the web, and worked like a charm. However, after finishing the setup, it had no home screen (just black). I rebooted, and it got stuck on the boot animation. Reflashed and wiped everything, this time the keyboard worked, but the setup fc'd after the last sign in, and I was once again stuck with a black home page, with only the status bar, so I'm going back to the CyanCore 1.4SB that's worked so well for me. Hope this helps anyone else testing.

Edited by livinitwarrior, 05 December 2012 - 10:41 AM.

#623 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:@disc_or_die
  • Google+:plus.google.com/104749243954429604279/
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

for folks that aren't aware....there are source issues with AOSP, AOKP and CNA. TSC had spun those builds from the last working code from November. We are kind of in a holding pattern until Hashcode gets cranking on the MB 4.2.1 builds. I was having no issues with jellycore but I only tested it for an hour or so. Plan on testing more this weekend

#624 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

Loved the CNA test build, and I ran CyanCore1.4 for the last few weeks as my favorite... great job all! Can't wait

13:00 -tried installing CyanCore2Alpha 3 times, once using it to try and update 1.3, and 2 other times after complete wipes, and never got to the boot animation. Just sat there in the black for about 10 minutes. checking out CNA next

13:38 - the CNA AOSP keyboard keeps shutting off when trying to do initial sign in. Tried both the 7/26 and the cyanogenmod gapps, neither would fix it, so I flashed the 4.2 Keyboard that's on the web, and worked like a charm. However, after finishing the setup, it had no home screen (just black). I rebooted, and it got stuck on the boot animation. Reflashed and wiped everything, this time the keyboard worked, but the setup fc'd after the last sign in, and I was once again stuck with a black home page, with only the status bar, so I'm going back to the CyanCore 1.4SB that's worked so well for me. Hope this helps anyone else testing.

This actually helps a lot- I got an idea after reading about you using 4.2 keyboard. Also I need you guys to know that the CyanCore V1.4 that is out there is a more updated version of the sb that you may still have, i just rebuild it again so the source is actually more recent.

My idea is to flash the 4.2 app package that is floating out there with CyanCore v2 alpha, i have the file locally and will test this. The test roms that are out there will eventually get some of these 4.2 apps. I successfully got 4.2 apps working flawlessly on my ICS rom DualCore, so I am determined to get it working as good as possible on jb roms until 4.2.1 rolls out for razr.
We don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
Donate!

#625 livinitwarrior

livinitwarrior

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

awesome, I've downloaded and updated to the newest 1.4 (saw it later and updated it on top of a backup). I don't know much about how different the HD is from the older, but since Jelly Bean rolled out to the HD and HD Maxx, any chance of using some of that code? just a thought- other than the hdpi difference, i would think it's somewhat similar? But then again, if it was... we'd have JB OTA'd too...

#626 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:24 AM

awesome, I've downloaded and updated to the newest 1.4 (saw it later and updated it on top of a backup). I don't know much about how different the HD is from the older, but since Jelly Bean rolled out to the HD and HD Maxx, any chance of using some of that code? just a thought- other than the hdpi difference, i would think it's somewhat similar? But then again, if it was... we'd have JB OTA'd too...

From my understanding on how it all works is this.....All the code for CM10, CNA, AOKP, etc, etc, are all in one hub. SIII, Razr, Droid DNA, etc, all have the source hanging out here (github I believe). STS Dev Team spins down a bunch of code via scripts and pulls all the files for the device you are looking for. Then Crackteam, TSC or whoever run their scripts to compile the base code for CM10, AOSP, etc. That is where all the devs then take that code, and tweak it out with Init files, tweak the WiFi, boost the 4g, and all the goodies you have come to love from your local Dev. If the STS Dev has taken the files from HD, i, or M and made them work for Razr, then yes, Team Speed Core can use those files to compile his code. If they aren't hanging out and ready for our device, then these Dev's won't use them. From all the chatter I am seeing/hearing, most of these guys are just chilling now until Hashcode comes to the rescue and gives all of us a 4.2.1 Base to use. We are still going to have some issues because of the lock bootloader. Hopefully Moto will stick to their promise and force Verizon to allow the Jelly Bean update to flow in Q1.

#627 iam8up

iam8up

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

I have two issues with JellyCore 1.4 at this point.

The camera is really bad at night pictures (the flash never comes on, even with flash set to "on" except while focusing). I can't speak to the lit/day pictures.

There is a bug with the voice search and bluetooth as shown here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

EDIT: no change in JellyCore 1.5

#628 jo-p

jo-p

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:57 PM

just installed jellycore 1.4 and the camera always force closes on me. The OP said camera is working, is there a fix/change i need to make? Also, is there an official/daily driver version of Cyancore or are all of them still in testing? thanks!

#629 scottpole

scottpole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:30 AM

I have two issues with JellyCore 1.4 at this point.

The camera is really bad at night pictures (the flash never comes on, even with flash set to "on" except while focusing). I can't speak to the lit/day pictures.

There is a bug with the voice search and bluetooth as shown here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

EDIT: no change in JellyCore 1.5

These are both known issues for all jellybean roms.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#630 livinitwarrior

livinitwarrior

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

Update- maxxed out "ultimate" RAM, on auto brightness, Wi-fi and no data on CPU on Hotplug, I'm getting about 14 hrs and I'm only down to 50%. This is with calls, lots of texting, emails, etc. Using Battery Doctor and Battery Recalibrator every few days, CyanCore 1.4 is one of the smoothest, most stable. Normal bugs still apply, although the only bug I haven't seen mentioned is the inability to do QR/Barcodes. I believe this was true of the other builds I tested.

Additionally, I have an inverted theme which is working fantastically as well. Hope this helps- keep up the great work! Can't wait on the 2 Beta of Cyancore

#631 hbar98

hbar98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSouthern Illinois

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

Trying out the CNAv1 ROM. Had a few of reboots, couple times while I was in various settings menu. The other one happened while I was listening to Doggcatcher. I like the customization in this ROM, but I miss the ringtones... ;)

#632 92slammer

92slammer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:92slammer

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:43 AM

I installed 1.5 aokp last weekend I believe ....everything was great at first...now though it is not charging right....had it on charger over night and it only charged to 70%.....any thoughts

#633 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:18 AM

I installed 1.5 aokp last weekend I believe ....everything was great at first...now though it is not charging right....had it on charger over night and it only charged to 70%.....any thoughts

Did you do a battery calibration?
Posted Image

#634 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:20 AM

Did you do a battery calibration?

Or run busybox?

#635 92slammer

92slammer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:92slammer

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:38 AM

Neither but I will

#636 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

I have been testing cyancore v1.5 for the past 24hrs so far so good. Some minor issues but pretty fricking stable. I have changed my tweaks up a bit. News at a 11

#637 livinitwarrior

livinitwarrior

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

flashed 1.5, working great so far, although I've noticed that there's less available memory on the ultimate preset (where I had about 380-430+, I now have only around 250MB). Nothing huge, just a sidenote.

Another thought, is that I flashed the new Wizzed Bean VI a few nights ago, and while it had a lot of force closes on the built in gapps, it's the only RAZR Jelly Bean ROM thats had the flash working, although I have no idea what they've done different.

Update----> this morning when I woke up, my razr maxx had 98MB of RAM and was stuck on 94% after charging all night. After a few restarts and such, still wouldnt work and battery calibration wouldn't run, so I used my backup of 1.4 and am running strong again.

#638 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

Still no major issues. Gallery isn't syncing properly with my picasa account. Only major flow so far. Battery for me has been really good
  • jbartolovich likes this

#639 jbartolovich

jbartolovich

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationCleveland Area
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 4

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

Still no major issues. Gallery isn't syncing properly with my picasa account. Only major flow so far. Battery for me has been really good

Im stilling waiting for your news at 11. LOL

#640 freestylesno

freestylesno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

Its been a while since i have been on this forum. I cant find anything on the old MMS issue, from back in october?!, of it being confirmed fixed. I saw something on there was a workaround only, posted back in october. Is it safe to assume that it is fixed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users