Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] [Rom] Eclipse Razr V1.3 (2/25/12)

• Please log in to reply
1746 replies to this topic

#1101 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:47 AM

thx, for all the help but i may be going back to stock rom. i having issues with this one. battery was starting to overheat which may be due to golocker which i am going to turn off and 4g sig kept going to 3g when i should be getting 4g, and i have to toggle it on/off to get the 4g back. gonna give it a day and see.

your 4g switching or data issues has absolutely nothing to do with the ROM fyi and will have no baring on the signal issue. that said there is something else going on causing the issue besides the ROM.

#1102 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:16 AM

[update] it was def the golocker app. once i killed and uninstall that my battery drain stopped and no overheat issues. wierd

Yes, GO Locker isn't good for the phone...to my understanding it keeps the phone from truly locking/sleeping, which is how is replaces the lock screen... either way, I recommend not using it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#1103 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:17 AM

My resolution seems to be set wrong on the home screen. The icons seem larger than normal and have a dirty look to them. This only seems to affect the homescreen. Has anybody else noticed this? Is there a way to change it?

I've found the solution to all my home screen complaints in GoLauncher... ;)

#1104 patchm00

patchm00

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:39 AM

What would be involved in applying some of the blur apps back into this rom? I'm mainly interested in the favorites widget that is on stock and maybe a couple others. Are they in the source files (inside .rar or .zip files) in my backups and I can just extract and apply or is there more complex framework stuff that would be needed?

thanks

#1105 coletrane09

coletrane09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Twitter:coletrane09
  • LocationHart, MI

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:55 AM

This is smooth good looking rom. My only issue is when connected to car dock listening to Pandora etc. then when connecting Bluetooth to car audio I lose sound from music that's playing

#1106 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:21 PM

Yes, GO Locker isn't good for the phone...to my understanding it keeps the phone from truly locking/sleeping, which is how is replaces the lock screen... either way, I recommend not using it.

Same I've heard as well. As another option tho as I've been using it since my D1 is to use WidgetLocker instead. still disables the lockscreen if you want but does in fatc work and let the device go into sleep mode

#1107 milkshed27

milkshed27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:34 PM

Is there any way to turn off the wake screen on volume button press? I use Tactile Player from the market and I do not want the phone waking from volume button presses. Thanks.
If we question our own actions, our thought process, make a conscious decision to what we feel is right every single day, that's what I believe to be Divinity. That's true Shamanism.

#1108 redls1

redls1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:42 PM

What would be involved in applying some of the blur apps back into this rom? I'm mainly interested in the favorites widget that is on stock and maybe a couple others. Are they in the source files (inside .rar or .zip files) in my backups and I can just extract and apply or is there more complex framework stuff that would be needed?

thanks

LOL I was just asking similar question. I tried to install the apk but some worked and some didnt.

#1109 mgrimmenator

mgrimmenator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

thx, will look into widget locker. fyi after removing golocker the 3g/4g issue is fine and not probs with this rom at all. so apparently golocker is just bad mojo but i do like the ics like lockscreen of it. oh well. and thx for the heads up on the romtoolbox thing will look into that as well.

#1110 lucid

lucid

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:31 PM

hows the battery life compared to the stock?? i understand its a alpha

#1111 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:33 PM

Eclipse is not alpha, and the battery life on it is fantastic. Eclipse is a custom ROM based on .173... The only alphas are the ICS builds.

#1112 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:08 PM

Maxx user here. Decent amount of use during this charge. Mostly web browsing on wifi.

Posted Image

#1113 Alex.Abraham

Alex.Abraham

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 477 posts
  • Twitter:aabraham123456
  • Google+:aabraham123456@gmail.com
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:13 PM

hey can someone help me out please?

I randomly get black screen flashes and they usually come in landscape mode. I came from axiom ab5

Posted Image

#1114 fastfoodfred

fastfoodfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:33 PM

It did this on mine, too. It just went away after a bit.

#1115 Alex.Abraham

Alex.Abraham

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 477 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:47 PM

It did this on mine, too. It just went away after a bit.

its still not going away. Pretty much only in landscape

Posted Image

#1116 alerazr

alerazr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:13 PM

This fixed it for me too, but the soft keys still seem a bit iffy. Sometimes I hit them and they don't do anything, other times I hit them and they work fine. That's the only thing that's annoying me about this ROM. Everything else is perfect!

I agree everything else seems perfect! Great ROM all around except for the soft key responsiveness... but even that is random so its OK.

#1117 ddemlong

ddemlong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:02 AM

Hey nitro, tried installing and when i attempted to restore my apps with TB it would show them there but refused to install. Is this an issue with it being Deodexed?
Droid RAZR Rooted

#1118 tyrthas

tyrthas

CassDroid's Personal Stalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Twitter:@tyrthas
  • Google+:Ron Becker
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:23 AM

Hey nitro, tried installing and when i attempted to restore my apps with TB it would show them there but refused to install. Is this an issue with it being Deodexed?

I'd say thats an issue with TiBu. It isn't necessarily a.. bad?... app. But it isn't perfect.

Do you have allow unknown sources and USB debugging checked? It has trouble sometimes if you don't.
Sometimes it has trouble anyways. :P

Sent from my AOKP AXI0M [R]

#1119 Alex.Abraham

Alex.Abraham

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 477 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:22 AM

hey can someone help me out please?

I randomly get black screen flashes and they usually come in landscape mode. I came from axiom ab5

Does anyone else have this issue?

Posted Image

#1120 Garemlin

Garemlin

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Twitter:garemlin
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:18 AM

Wow I have never heard that nor have I had any issues with it. Ran it on my DX, Bionic and currently on my RM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users