Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] [Rom] Eclipse Razr V1.3 (2/25/12)

• Please log in to reply
1746 replies to this topic

#1061 cpbergie

cpbergie

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:17 AM

Pretty sure it's the same that comes stock on the Razr.

Sent From Optimus Prime

I would prefer having No Swype in the next release, and just let us download the latest beta without having to uninstall this version. Thoughts?

#1062 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:28 AM

I would prefer having No Swype in the next release, and just let us download the latest beta without having to uninstall this version. Thoughts?

You can do what I did and uninstall it via Titanium Backup.

#1063 Raw Dodge

Raw Dodge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:29 AM

Lol people still use Swype.....I say get rid of it..no need to have extra apps when they are easily side loaded or dl from the market ..I hate anything in my phone that I never use....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#1064 alerazr

alerazr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

So what is the general consensus on touch sensitivity on 1.3?. Did it really decrease? I already need to apply pressure on my stylus to select something on the screen so I'm not sure if I want to make that worse LOL.

#1065 BIG CAT #7

BIG CAT #7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:12 AM

I am having issues with the sensitivity as well. It takes me a couple swipes sometimes.

#1066 cpbergie

cpbergie

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:13 AM

Lol people still use Swype.....I say get rid of it..no need to have extra apps when they are easily side loaded or dl from the market ..I hate anything in my phone that I never use....

Curious, what do you use?

#1067 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:20 AM

Guys create a thread if you want to discuss Swype, this is the Eclipse ROM thread.

:-D :-D

#1068 mgrimmenator

mgrimmenator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:33 AM

for those with sensitivity issues try using golauncher instead of the eclipse one and let me know your results. i did this and now no problems and wondering if it is the custom launcher that is the issue. also if anyone know where to get themed mms stuff please point me in right direction. i would prefer having the alternating bubble messages then the stacked ones.

#1069 BIG CAT #7

BIG CAT #7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:34 AM

for those with sensitivity issues try using golauncher instead of the eclipse one and let me know your results. i did this and now no problems and wondering if it is the custom launcher that is the issue. also if anyone know where to get themed mms stuff please point me in right direction. i would prefer having the alternating bubble messages then the stacked ones.

Have you tried Handcent???? You can theme that one anyway you want.
  • mgrimmenator likes this

#1070 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:06 AM

This fixed it for me too, but the soft keys still seem a bit iffy. Sometimes I hit them and they don't do anything, other times I hit them and they work fine. That's the only thing that's annoying me about this ROM. Everything else is perfect!

#1071 denpad2010

denpad2010

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Twitter:dennysn97
  • Google+:denpad2010

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

Hello I'm running this update (1.3) and I love it ....my question is about the wifi tether OK I see we have a wifi tethering widget which is from the wifi tether app right?? OK i tried the built in mobile hotspots and it works don't asked me for subscription so my question is, is safe running the built in mobile hotspots app??? Thanks in advance e

#1072 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:05 AM

You can do what I did and uninstall it via Titanium Backup.

Better yet just open the *.zip as an archive before install and delete the *.apk then install it.

#1073 hdkilner

hdkilner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:53 AM

Can anyone tell me how to change the text size in the built in email program I just cannot figure out how?? thanks in advance.

#1074 quit_killin_me

quit_killin_me

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationIndiana
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:06 PM

Thanks be to the Android Gods, No Bloatware!! This ROM flies!! I'm not even OC'd. :D Only issue so far is that i cannot add a number to my contacts. Every time I hit the plus sign to add, "com.motorola.contacts" FC's.

OK, i figured it out. In the contacts storage settings, I didn't have anything (read Google), ticked. Once I checked the box and tried again it went through

Edited by quit_killin_me, 28 February 2012 - 05:03 PM.

#1075 donjuan08

donjuan08

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:14 PM

hello just fashed this rom looks awsome but i cant get my data to work .... i tried fashing it 3 times all succesfull loads but no data... i did skip the inital set up and been looking for device set up but no luck. did anyone have this issue
  • dustincook87 likes this

#1076 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:18 PM

hello just fashed this rom looks awsome but i cant get my data to work .... i tried fashing it 3 times all succesfull loads but no data... i did skip the inital set up and been looking for device set up but no luck. did anyone have this issue

You are likely on the wrong firmware. Did you get to. 173 before you flashed Eclipse?

#1077 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:19 PM

Thanks be to the Android Gods, No Bloatware!! This ROM flies!! I'm not even OC'd. Only issue so far is that i cannot add a number to my contacts. Every time I hit the plus sign to add, "com.motorola.contacts" FC's.

Yes, sounds like you came from an old system version...what rom were you coming from?

#1078 Klubhead

Klubhead

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

should i format /System also before flashing? or just wipe Data/Factory,Cacche,Dalvik? i'm currently running AOKP 4.0.3 ..
  • JoJoLanny likes this

#1079 donjuan08

donjuan08

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

You are likely on the wrong firmware. Did you get to. 173 before you flashed Eclipse?

abysm 1.1 for about 3 weeks with no problems and yes all 3 flashes i did wipe

#1080 donjuan08

donjuan08

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:33 PM

abysm 1.1 for about 3 weeks with no problems and yes all 3 flashes i did wipe

nope i havent done the update... i flashed this rum because i did not state i had to be on the 173.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users