Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] [Rom] Eclipse Razr V1.3 (2/25/12)

• Please log in to reply
1746 replies to this topic

#1181 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:44 PM

i do believe he's referring to the CRT animations that several other ppl complain about but as far as i know there's no way to turn them off in this version.

if ppl are complaining about the CRT animation when the screen goes out your statement is correct, IE no way to turn it off directly in the ROM.

#1182 drsuse

drsuse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:18 PM

Amazing freaking Rom!!!! Battery drain faster on here but I think its all my extra apps.. when I was stock I didn't need them... but man this is still an amazing rom. Smooth as eggs

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#1183 ddemlong

ddemlong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:27 PM

Amazing freaking Rom!!!! Battery drain faster on here but I think its all my extra apps.. when I was stock I didn't need them... but man this is still an amazing rom. Smooth as eggs

Smooth as eggs? That's a new one. Lol
Droid RAZR Rooted

#1184 dwmackay

dwmackay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:32 PM

if ppl are complaining about the CRT animation when the screen goes out your statement is correct, IE no way to turn it off directly in the ROM.

Never occoured to me that this would be a problem for anyone. Now I see what you mean however.

Seems a tad trivial in the overall scheme of things. Lot's of good stuff in this ROM.

Doug M.

#1185 WhiskeyAssassin

WhiskeyAssassin

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:38 PM

First off, this is my favorite Rom thus far for the Razr. I do have a question and would greatly appreciate any help. The power controls in the pull down menu when in portrait mode cut off the mobile data, airplane mode and auto-rotation. they are there when i flip it to landscape, but i would very much like to have them all showing when in portrait mode. Any ideas?
  • zllibengood likes this

#1186 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:46 PM

First off, this is my favorite Rom thus far for the Razr. I do have a question and would greatly appreciate any help. The power controls in the pull down menu when in portrait mode cut off the mobile data, airplane mode and auto-rotation. they are there when i flip it to landscape, but i would very much like to have them all showing when in portrait mode. Any ideas?

You know they scroll left to right, yes?

Sent from my GALAXY NEXUS using Tapatalk

#1187 WhiskeyAssassin

WhiskeyAssassin

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

You know they scroll left to right, yes?

haha, now I do...

thank you NattyBee

#1188 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:08 PM

haha, now I do...

thank you NattyBee

No problem my friend :)

#1189 POQbum

POQbum

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Twitter:NEIN
  • Google+:NEIN NEIN NEIN

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:16 PM

Yes I was talking about the CRT (old style TV-animations) and a bit disappointing that we can't disable them. I'm one of the few people who find them to be annoying.

Still a great ROM, big props to nitroglycerine. I'm just picking at the details.

-- I also am noticing a problem.. I'm trying to purchase an app over the market and I get "An error occurred. Please try again" and it backs out of the app download area and I'm unable to buy it. I've tried clearing data and cache but no luck.

#1190 croid

croid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

Having trouble with mms

#1191 brandonspell08

brandonspell08

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Locationdallas, tx

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

Yes I was talking about the CRT (old style TV-animations) and a bit disappointing that we can't disable them. I'm one of the few people who find them to be annoying.

Still a great ROM, big props to nitroglycerine. I'm just picking at the details.

-- I also am noticing a problem.. I'm trying to purchase an app over the market and I get "An error occurred. Please try again" and it backs out of the app download area and I'm unable to buy it. I've tried clearing data and cache but no luck.

I had that problem. I don't quite remember how I fixed it. I think I just killed it and tried again

#1192 BrewGuyTim

BrewGuyTim

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:59 AM

Alright...First off, great site. Ended up here from a link from another site as I was seeking a ROM for my new Razr.

Sorry my first post is an issue, but I'm hoping that someone can help me here.

I rooted my phone (.173) using Motofail. That went smoothly. However, when trying to install this ROM from recovery, I'm getting the E: Signature Verification Failed error.

One thing I have noticed is that my recovery seems "limited" in its options. I have: Reboot system now, Apply update from SDcard, Wipe data/factory reset, and wipe cache partition. That's it. No wipe dalvik or anything I'm used to seeing when flashing ROMs.

Any help I can get with this I would really appreciate.

Thanks!

EDIT: I'm a complete and utter moron. I neglected to install the bootstrapper. Which of course gave me the option to toggle the signature verification and do everything I was looking to do but couldn't find...

Thanks for putting up with another n00b. :)
  • theBonVoyage likes this

#1193 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:43 AM

Alright...First off, great site. Ended up here from a link from another site as I was seeking a ROM for my new Razr.

Sorry my first post is an issue, but I'm hoping that someone can help me here.

I rooted my phone (.173) using Motofail. That went smoothly. However, when trying to install this ROM from recovery, I'm getting the E: Signature Verification Failed error.

One thing I have noticed is that my recovery seems "limited" in its options. I have: Reboot system now, Apply update from SDcard, Wipe data/factory reset, and wipe cache partition. That's it. No wipe dalvik or anything I'm used to seeing when flashing ROMs.

Any help I can get with this I would really appreciate.

Thanks!

EDIT: I'm a complete and utter moron. I neglected to install the bootstrapper. Which of course gave me the option to toggle the signature verification and do everything I was looking to do but couldn't find...

Thanks for putting up with another n00b.

Haha! We all do it from time to time ;) glad to hear you got it though :)

#1194 jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S4 Dev Edition

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:33 AM

Yes it is an amazing ROM. I have experienced better battery life. I am not a heavy user...about 15 min of phone calls a day, 20-30 emails, 15-20 text and about 15-20 minutes web surfing. I turn the phone on about 630AM and off about 1130PM and have 60-65% battery remaining...pretty good IMHO.

#1195 POQbum

POQbum

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Twitter:NEIN
  • Google+:NEIN NEIN NEIN

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:12 AM

Been watching HD netflix over 4G. So far 2 hours of streaming and 20% of life used. Not too bad at all

#1196 Muteki

Muteki

• Superuser
  • 132 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:25 PM

I dont get any signal. So i cant get any farther than set up. I am using artic with no problem in set up. Need help. Yes on the new Maxx

Posted Image

#1197 denpad2010

denpad2010

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Twitter:dennysn97
  • Google+:denpad2010

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:47 PM

hello sorry probably this is not the right place to ask this but im desperate,i just received my droid maxx and rooted,fine in this point, then i install safestrap apk fine in this point,made a backup with no safe,fine inthis point then i enabled safe mode then i tried to reboot and phone reboot and show the safestrap menu( you know with 2 options menu and sesrch button) so when i wait or clic seasrch button to go to homescreen phone turn off and never come back to life please help what can i do,,,i can go to safestarp menu..pleas ehelp

#1198 drsuse

drsuse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:09 PM

Smooth as eggs? That's a new one. Lol

Yeah its from Dave chapelles standup

#1199 drsuse

drsuse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

Yes it is an amazing ROM. I have experienced better battery life. I am not a heavy user...about 15 min of phone calls a day, 20-30 emails, 15-20 text and about 15-20 minutes web surfing. I turn the phone on about 630AM and off about 1130PM and have 60-65% battery remaining...pretty good IMHO.

I haven't used it much today and did a calibration.. but it has only been down to 70% with about 3 txts only and in 5hrs.. I'm curious.. why does android is take up so much..battery usage for it says 43%

#1200 denpad2010

denpad2010

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Twitter:dennysn97
  • Google+:denpad2010

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

I fixed it I just disabled safe mode and now I could boot so that means I can't use safe mode????

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users