Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] [Rom] Eclipse Razr V1.3 (2/25/12)

• Please log in to reply
1746 replies to this topic

#1201 denpad2010

denpad2010

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Twitter:dennysn97
  • Google+:denpad2010

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

Seems on invisible lol....anyway I will ask another question!!!! Anybody with razr maxx is able to enable safe mode and install roms? ??

#1202 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

I haven't used it much today and did a calibration.. but it has only been down to 70% with about 3 txts only and in 5hrs.. I'm curious.. why does android is take up so much..battery usage for it says 43%

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Did you have a lot of widgets and crap on your homescreen?

#1203 schmidtythekid

schmidtythekid

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBoise, ID

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

Installed and running great! thanks nitro!

#1204 mlwald79

mlwald79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

this is my fav rom

#1205 POQbum

POQbum

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Twitter:NEIN
  • Google+:NEIN NEIN NEIN

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

I fixed it I just disabled safe mode and now I could boot so that means I can't use safe mode????

You use it for flashing things. I don't remember ever turning mine off after I did it so that sounds a little weird. If it will only boots when you disable safe mode, then I would just enable it whenever you're about to flash something, then disable it again to boot your phone up for everyday use.

#1206 drsuse

drsuse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

Did you have a lot of widgets and crap on your homescreen?

Yep I do... I lowered it down to only have 3 home screens but yeah that may be it

#1207 denpad2010

denpad2010

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Twitter:dennysn97
  • Google+:denpad2010

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

You use it for flashing things. I don't remember ever turning mine off after I did it so that sounds a little weird. If it will only boots when you disable safe mode, then I would just enable it whenever you're about to flash something, then disable it again to boot your phone up for everyday use.

Everything happened just like I said I just receive the phone, rooted it,installed safestrap and ran a back up in non safe mode as recommended, OK then I enabled safe mode, in my understanding I need enable safe mode to install a rom.... OK safestrap showed safe mode enabled then I tried to reboot and phone turned off and turned on showing the safestrap menu then after the 10 seconds turned off and never turned back on until I disable safe mode I could reboot normally

#1208 brkelley

brkelley

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

Edit

#1209 brkelley

brkelley

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

Greetings,

I have been running Eclipse 1.3 as my primary ROM for some time. I really appreciate the speed and stability.

I do have one request. Is it possible to change the color of my calendar without adding an entire theme? I am not a big fan of the themes, but I could use a calendar that is a bit brighter. The dark red is a tough to see unless the screen is at max brightness.

Thanks for any advice.

Doug M.

You can log in to your google calendar from a browser and change your calendar display color to something other than red that will stand out on black better.

#1210 fastfoodfred

fastfoodfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

I keep trying others roms, but always come back to Eclipse. It doesnt even matter which phone i have.

#1211 chiahead52

chiahead52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:20 PM

this ROM is wonderful!

here is my latest battery life on this ROM-mostly 3g and wifi though and light usage but still amazing!

Attached Thumbnails

• screenshot-1330840959402.png
  • screenshot-1330840967060.png
  • screenshot-1330840976497.png

#1212 frankyvee

frankyvee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

Everything WORKS! This is by far my favorite rOm..out of all the razr ROMS I have installed ... thnx NiTro

#1213 shahulvm

shahulvm

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:50 PM

Hi Nitro,

Can you please let me know as to how we can have volume key wake up the device. I am GSM user and using ARTIC rom...Appreciate your help in this regard.

Regards,
Shahulvm

#1214 shahulvm

shahulvm

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:34 PM

wrong post...

#1215 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:50 AM

Everything happened just like I said I just receive the phone, rooted it,installed safestrap and ran a back up in non safe mode as recommended, OK then I enabled safe mode, in my understanding I need enable safe mode to install a rom.... OK safestrap showed safe mode enabled then I tried to reboot and phone turned off and turned on showing the safestrap menu then after the 10 seconds turned off and never turned back on until I disable safe mode I could reboot normally

After you enable Safe mode you need to flash the ROM to the device before trying to reboot it. If you don't nothing will run because no ROM was installed. And fyi SS wroks fine on the Maxx I own one myself after owning a razr for a few months

I think you are missing the point of how SS works. When safe mode is disable you cannot flash a ROM to the device because it is using the MAIN /system partition. Once you enable safe mode you need to flash a ROM do to the fact you are using partition 2 which is the preinstall folder and that is where the second ROM gets installed and runs from. So because you enable Safe mode but did not flash a ROM the device will not boot up. Which then is why when you disable safe mode and reboot the device first up because it went back to the main partition

#1216 joe2018

joe2018

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Twitter:@joejarka
  • LocationShorewood, IL

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:42 AM

Just have to say this is by far the best and most stable ROM out! I have used all the ICS one's which are nice to toy with but just a pain reflashing a new rom every few days... For me this is my ROM until ICS is fully stable and working!

GREAT JOB NITRO!!!!!

#1217 RogerH

RogerH

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:50 AM

Great ROM, I'm on my second full day with it and I'm at 1 day 4 hours since charging and just hit 51% battery left. 4 hours of display time, 30 minutes of tethering, 30 on calls, wi-fi on the whole time even with no network around, no smart actions going on, 3 email accounts set to push and reloading all of my apps after the flash. Great stuff.

#1218 chiahead52

chiahead52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

yesterday I tired using my bluetooth connection to connect to my friends nissan leaf....it paired up just fine but when I played music through poweramp and pandora they sounded funny. Not sure if its an issue with the phone or not but there was definitely something going on with the audio. Kinda like a reverb or something weird with the bass. I usually use the headphone jack to link to my other stereo and it sounds great. He links his droid x the same way and it plays normal. Is the audio being modified only in the bluetooth mode?

#1219 hootowlserenade

hootowlserenade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationDavison, MI

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

yesterday I tired using my bluetooth connection to connect to my friends nissan leaf....it paired up just fine but when I played music through poweramp and pandora they sounded funny. Not sure if its an issue with the phone or not but there was definitely something going on with the audio. Kinda like a reverb or something weird with the bass. I usually use the headphone jack to link to my other stereo and it sounds great. He links his droid x the same way and it plays normal. Is the audio being modified only in the bluetooth mode?

Just for poops and giggles go to settings>eclipse settings>dsp manager>Bluetooth device... see what is set up there and play with those settings and see if they will fix your issues.

Sent from the cutting edge of my RAZR

#1220 chiahead52

chiahead52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:25 AM

Just for poops and giggles go to settings>eclipse settings>dsp manager>Bluetooth device... see what is set up there and play with those settings and see if they will fix your issues.

Sent from the cutting edge of my RAZR

ya I looked and it is all disabled in the settings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users