Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] [Rom] Eclipse Razr V1.3 (2/25/12)

• Please log in to reply
1746 replies to this topic

#1721 Guest_R3Ds_*

Guest_R3Ds_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:08 PM

To be honest i won't updating to ics unless battery life is improve. And a blur gb version of this rom would be awesome.

R3Ds Themes

#1722 ninjaknomes

ninjaknomes

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:34 PM

hey if i flash this can i go back to stock

#1723 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:45 PM

@ninjaknomes, yes, if you use Matt's Droid Razr Util… but for OTA updates you gotta be on stock & no frozen apps or deleted ones. Good luck seeker
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#1724 ninjaknomes

ninjaknomes

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:54 PM

@ninjaknomes, yes, if you use Matt's Droid Razr Util… but for OTA updates you gotta be on stock & no frozen apps or deleted ones. Good luck seeker

ok im going to go do it .............but do u know how to get the hotspot to work its my only internet connection

#1725 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:31 PM

there is an Eclipse Settings section at the top of t_e regular settings section; go there for wireless tethering…

good luck & be sure to read the OP orig post at the top of the Eclipse thread & look into Matt's 1Wipe2Rule them all Util, it is very handy.

seeker
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#1726 ninjaknomes

ninjaknomes

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

i love this rom

#1727 Bubblegutz

Bubblegutz

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:16 AM

Hey im new to the rzr world. So i can flash this on build. 181 or would it better to go back to. 173. And also does this rom matter if its bootstrap or safestrap. Having two options is new to me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#1728 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:53 AM

bubblegutz, should be OK on 181 - but use bootstrap…
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#1729 thisismalhotra

thisismalhotra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:16 AM

bubblegutz, should be OK on 181 - but use bootstrap…

I just don't understand why use bootstrap when you have safestrap and take the risk of soft bricking your phone.
Whats wrong with safestrap?

I used this rom over system 181 with safestrap just fine no issues. I personally recommend safestrap.

#1730 thisismalhotra

thisismalhotra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:18 AM

Hey im new to the rzr world. So i can flash this on build. 181 or would it better to go back to. 173. And also does this rom matter if its bootstrap or safestrap. Having two options is new to me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I personally recommend use safestrap as it gives you a 2nd system on your phone and would not mess up your stock rom. Also it gives you a way to get to recovery on boot so if you softbrick you wont have to RSD back to stock.

#1731 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:27 AM

me @thisismalhotra,

Matt, the dev who has written so many useful apps & utils said that since we have Fastboot files (& I'll add, his Droid Razr Util, based on FBoot files & his scripts) soft brick is not such a biggie.

Other apps, themes, &/or utils I use need Bootstrap & / or cannot use safestrap & there are limitations to how much under the hood things s-strap can do - but that is for the discussion in the thread on Matt's util; not her
I'll stick w/what gives me the most flexibility.
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#1732 biggiesmalls657

biggiesmalls657

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Google+:biggiesmalls657@gmail.com
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:57 AM

me @thisismalhotra,

Matt, the dev who has written so many useful apps & utils said that since we have Fastboot files (& I'll add, his Droid Razr Util, based on FBoot files & his scripts) soft brick is not such a biggie.

Other apps, themes, &/or utils I use need Bootstrap & / or cannot use safestrap & there are limitations to how much under the hood things s-strap can do - but that is for the discussion in the thread on Matt's util; not her
I'll stick w/what gives me the most flexibility.

plus using CWM on boot, it pretty much is flawless :)

#1733 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:12 PM

I thought to get Motomizer to benefit fm the 3G booster & boot animation randomization & after buying it on G Play, I got a msg that it was already installed.

Seems that it is something that Nitro put into Eclipse & I'm wondering, if this is true, which version is it & would I get anything extra fm the most recent Expert (their 'Pro') version?

tia, seeker
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#1734 Ultimanium

Ultimanium

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

I recently ordered a droid razr maxx from verizon, and plan on flashing it with this rom.
I also heard that the droid razr has both a gsm and cdma transmitter, although the gsm one is with blur. I plan on going to europe soon, and am wondering if I will be able to use this rom to enable the gsm transmitter, and use it in europe with a prepaid sim.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

#1735 anesh01

anesh01

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:53 AM

i just got the razr and it has the .181 system version installed. I love this ROM, however i've tried several times, twice with .181, and before the upgrade, and it would install fine, however it wouldnt boot up. I would get a blank screen and would have to do force reboot and wipe and reinstall everything back. What do you think the issue might be, am i missing something..?
ive used safe strap 1.9
any help is appreciated

#1736 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:08 AM

anesh01, I believe that for the install at least -Eclipse Razr V1.3 requires bootstrapper. BTW, you can't have both ss & bs concurrently - it'll brick your phone… & if you want to go back to ss if possible w/this rom, or w/any other rom. you have to get rid of all traces so …

Search here & on xda-developers.com on "removing bootstrapper" to learn how to remove all traces of Bootstrapp - just deleting the .apk wont do the trick.

Carefully follow the OP ( = orig post - the 1st page Nitro posted about the thread) for install details. good luck, seeker
  • griffis likes this
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#1737 buckeyestilidie

buckeyestilidie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Twitter:buckeyestilidie@yahoo.com

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:08 AM

I'm having trouble downloading apps it keeps saying error or.coming up as an error and won't download on 3G or 4G or even Wi-Fi any solutions??

#1738 mrbiggleswurth3

mrbiggleswurth3

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:09 AM

Does anyone have any idea why im geting keyboard foreclosures using any keyboard available not all the time but alot ive tried different files of this rom many different keyboars i rsd my phone and all but no luck im running 181 but it did the same with the otherota's as well any ideas would b helpfull i love this rom if u play alot of games its the most compatible then other any other that ive used except the leaked ics updates i refuse to use one and b stuck

#1739 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:02 AM

mrb, try going into Settings->Applications & choose Clear Data of kbd apps that misbehave.
The next thing I'd try is to delete the offending kybd & reinstall fm the G Play Store.

If you have settings for those apps that will be lost, & you have Titanium Backup, you can tell TiBu to restore the app's data -

you can go to ics leak .79 - it IS fastbootable back to 181 or whatever…

Good luck, seeker
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#1740 beastmods

beastmods

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:21 PM

anycut is not working for me on a clean install of 1.3.

sucks

i need it to make my page plus service work

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users