Photo

[Bionic] Dock Modes Download / Apk / Zip?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 mrredpants

mrredpants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Twitter:@misterredpants

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

Presuming you used the blur based synergy here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Rootuser may have pulled other files related to it - might want to contact him.

There is anohter synergy he made which is AOSP jelly bean which wouldn't work. I am using ICARUS HD and all is well.
DROID BIONIC ice'd with some variant of 232 leak

#22 woostyle

woostyle

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

I came across this thread since I'm currently experiencing the same issue with my docks and my car dock not recognizing my Bionic, or should I say Bionics. I'm the owner of 2 of these devices and kept one pretty much stock over the years. Recently, on my other Bionic, I've been playing around with JB Roms, but was really missing my dock functions (mainly, audio out from the dock) so I decided to go back to an ICS-based ROM. Well, when I went back to ICS, the docks still weren't working. I figured I burned something out somewhere so started tinkering around with my other Bionic (which still worked in the dock). I got bored the other day and decided to dose it with a JB Rom, knowing dock wouldn't function. I decided to try another flavor of ICS on it and then that one wouldn't recognize the dock either! I've tried everything I know...even did the "House of Bionic" version of putting it back to original stock. Still nothing! On another post, someone mentioned about some files within the ROM that don't get overwritten (maybe they did somehow with the JB ROM) and now I can't get them back.

I'm grasping at straws here, but I'm not giving up yet...

Has anyone figured out how to get this function back, without buying a 3rd Bionic, or is it "burned out"?

#23 pistacio

pistacio

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Locationsoutheast MA
  • Current Device(s):XT926 Razr Maxx HD, Xoom, Nexus 7 (car install)

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

I changed back to an ICS ROM (eclipse) after trying two different Aokp JB ROMS. My car dock audio works after switching back to ICS. I couldn't live without my car dock functions... the only reason I'm back on ICS.

Did you use Safestrap? Slot 1 only?

That is an odd problem. I'm curious what some others have to say about this one...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users